Closed Thread
Page 8 of 115 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kalliope So sorry. It really does suck. I hope you have a nice day planned with something special to make you feel a tiny bit better. I found that it really helped to have a plan of action for the next cycle - and you do! You will be in great hands with Dr O I am sure.

Teags - how did your appointment go this morning??? Can you start yet?

I am still jabbing away, I go back on Thursday to see how I am going, and will probably have EPU on Monday I would guess.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Kalliope – Oh no I was so holding out all my hope for you hun. That is terrible news. Love your DH though brining home vodka and ice cream. Sounds like my type of guy I would be interested in seeing what your FS has to say when you go for your follow up. I didn’t even bother with a follow up with my old FS after last failed cycle. He never had any answers for me anyway so I thought why waste more money on him. I hope that your FS will have some answers for you though. Take your time, grieve and look after yourself. That’s good that you got an appointment so quickly with Dr O, it always makes me feel better after a failed cycle to have a plan in place, it makes it easier to deal with, I find. I hope you like Dr O. He is a kind man and will take the time to listen to what you are saying and what you want and offer his thoughts. Will DH go with you?

Kitty – Have you had your scan yet? How many follies do you have? That is very exciting that EPU could be on Monday. Did you have a 5 day Blasto transfer last time?

AFM – As you know I saw Dr O this morning for a US and BT. I am waiting for my BT results. Dr O thinks (now this is quite amazing for me) that I might have O’ed this month or I am about to O. Not one Dr has been able to confirm if I actually O or not. If I have O’ed and missed it I am going to be ropeable. If not, I will be locking DH to the bed and praying for dear life that we get lucky and can fall naturally! But I have to stop speculating and just wait for the results. So if I did O and missed it we now wait for a natural AF hopefully in 2 weeks then we can start, I if am about to O then we BD and wait, if nothing is happening then I will be given Provera to bring AF on and then start because my lining is too thick to start without a withdrawal bleed – I think that’s whats happening! So wish me luck ladies that I am about to O and we can this happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Kalliope - I hope your going ok. Make sure you still check in and let us know how you are hunni

AFM - I O'ed all by myself today (apparently) Dr O called me yesterday afternoon to tell my that my BT results look like today is the day and for DH and I to DTD a few times over the next few days and see if we can do this ourselves! I have never O'ed before, it must be related to having my endo removed and a clean up. I have heard you are most fertile after having the procedure. So I am in a la natural TWW now. I honestly can not believe it and will be locking DH in the bedroom for the next few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gold Coast Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    mandse
    Aunty

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Kitty - jabbing Gonal F!

TWW
    kalliope - beta 26th
    Teags - Natural Cycle

UTD

I'm that excited! Moving myself into the TWW - do you know how many days post O that you can do a HPT? I have never had a "normal" cycle before so I have no idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Teags! That's great news. I'm actually a bit jealous! Not sure why given that I ovulate normally, but still, being in with a chance is fab! And imagine if you could save all that IVF money....then I really would be jealous

I think you could probably test about 10 days after ovulating...I would try to wait a few more days, closer to when your AF is due if you can, but I think 10 days is about right.

I am going in for my scan tomorrow. I hope all is going okay in there, I am starting to feel a bit like I am ovulating now...I certainly hope not! I hope it is just my ovaries getting plump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay Teags - that's how I got DS, fingers (ovulating in my own before starting a IVF cycle) keeping everything crossed for you.

I got my v.faint BFP at 10DPO with him so hold out until at least then xxx

Gl for your scan tomorrow kitty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kalliope - Hopefully I can get lucky like you did with your DS. Hopefully I will have some amazing news to report in 2 weeks and won't have to do another cycle. Have you had your follow up appointment with FS yet? How are you going?

Kitty - We are lucky enough not to have MFI so this is an actual chance from us since my body has decided to do something right for once. I know, I keep thinking about all the money we would save it we get our BFP! How are your follies looking? Have you got a definite date for EPU? Are you on a higher doesage this time? I'm really interested to see how your embryo quality is after taking Melatonin for a cycle...

AFM - We have been making sure we have been DTD once a day. Which I really assume would be enough. Will keep it up a few more days just in case I O'ed later than the results showed. We have a weekend away this weekend which will be fabulous. When I return I think I will be an official nutcase though! I will have to POAS to find out, at least I know there is no false positives this time around as I'm not on any drugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah Teags that is such great news!!! Woo hoo for a possible natural pregnancy! I'm soooooo excited for you! Now you just get back in that bedroom and get busy missy!

Hows the cycle going Kitty, is EPU still Monday? I hope you get heaps of follies this time! Soo excited for you too! GC ladies rock!!

Kalliope I'm sorry to hear your news. I hope you are feeling ok. That husband of yours just sounds amaZing though! Very happy you are going to see Dr O, as you may have guessed we all love him! I read one lady on here flew in from somewhere up north after getting multiple failed cycles to see Dr O and got here BFP first cycle with him. maybe you and I will be cycling the same month now too!

AFM ladies no news of course but thats ok. Just feel happy and positive knowing I can start at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies!

I went for my scan this morning, and all looks good. Something around 15 follicles so we are all set to go for Monday, I just need my blood work back to confirm this though. So the plan is to do PICSI on the spermies (where they attach them to a membrane which picks the good ones, something we haven't tried before) and then grow embies to day 5...and hopefully we will then have an excellent one to transfer...and is it too much to hope for a frostie??

Aunty - lovely to hear from you, I am so glad you are feeling relaxed Enjoy life before you start cycling!

Teags - that is great that you can do the natural thing for you! You must be feeling pretty optimistic!

Kalliope - How are you feeling? I hope you are hanging in there When did you say you will see Dr O?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gold Coast Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    mandse
    Aunty

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Kitty - EPU 30 May !

TWW
    kalliope - beta 26th
    Teags - Natural Cycle

UTD