Closed Thread
Page 79 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter Ladies!!

Stacy -
    Huge Congratulations to you and your DH!! You must be over the moon. I am sooooo happy that everything went well and that little Aston is doing well. How are you feeling? When do you get to take him home? Gosh he sounds so little, I'm going to snoop FB I'd love to see a piccy of him. Sending you all lots of love XXX

Kristy - Welcome back hun!! Wow the first of May will be here before you know it. Don't ever feel that you can't talk to us about your concerns, worries and fears, we have all been there and prob had the exact same thoughts as you. If you need anything ask, never a silly question!!

JG, Aunty, Kitty hope you are all doing well and enjoying Easter!!

AFM - All is going well here, of our 10 eggs, nine fertilised, and as of today all nine are exactly where they should be for day 4, we're over the moon, and hoping this is a sign of good things to come - And with it being Easter!! We can't believe the difference between this cycle and our first....
    So ET is tomorrow morning, and then I have a lovley day of nothing but relaxing and watching happy films planned for tomorrow, that and DH is making me my favourite pork stew with mashed potatoes, peas and dumplings (our ritual now for after ET - hehe)... yummy!!

Enjoy Easter Monday!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies...

A little quiet in here at the moment, I hope you are all doing well, and didn't eat too much chocolate over easter!!

Stacey - Hope you and little Aston are well. How are you feeling? He looks absolutely yummy! Congratulations again, I'm so happy for you!!

Lovedup - Hope you had a good holiday, how are you feeling about everything?

JG - Have you started pill popping for your FET? How are you feeling, I found the pills made me a little kranky! Hope you had a lovely easter with DH!

Kristy - Hope you had a lovely Easter, not long to go!!!

AFM - Had ET yesterday and everything went well, it still amazes seeing the little embryo flash up on the screen. Keeping everything crossed and staying positive. Hubby doesn't want me to move, bless him, he has been absolutely amazing, am so lucky to have him!! Got the phonecall from the scientists tomorrow and we amazingly have 4 to freeze, three were frozen yesterday and one today, we're over the moon, but obviously hoping they stay in the freezer for a wee while!! So day 2 I guess and I am not going mad ha ha ha! Going to watch a bit of telly and have some left over stew !! Pretty chilly today!!

Hope everyone is having a good week X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Congrats Stacey!!! So happy for you and your little boy. You truly are very lucky !

Congrats on ur ET Hopefuljen! Im keeping everything crossed for you! Rest up, think positive thoughts and take care of yourself the best you can, although im sure hubbys got that covered. - ***A big wad of baby dust coming at ya! ***

Hi Misskristy, I'm only new here so any questions you need to ask, I prob want to no aswell, so ask away.

As for me, we had a great time away with family and friends but no AF showed up?!? So now I suppose I just have to wait or is there some med they can give me to hurry it along? I'm supposed to be starting in April but having PCOS means my cycles are completely unpredictable......... Anytime now would be lovely.

Anyway lovelies, I'm only on my ph so impossible to look back through the posts. Hope everyone is doing well! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls!

I've def been m.i.a!

Stacy- glad Aston is doing well! Amazing little man he is!!

Kitty- where are you?? Hope your traveling ok!

Jen- hows things with you hun??

Kristy- nearly time for you lovely!! Fingers crossed!!

Aunty- how are you feeling these days? You must be on the countdown now! So excited for you!

Lovedup- yes there is a pill you can take to bring on your period but only if your on time restrictions I think! Any signs of af yet??

ATM- Had a scan on Friday and my lining is at 6.3mm so upped my tablets. Have another scan on Tuesday to see how things are progressing. Dr O also mentioned me having a intralipid transfer thing done on Friday next week.. Has anyone had that done? Any side effects?

Not much else from me but serious gastro on Friday night! Most disgusting feeling.. Every half hour I was violently ill... So still in bed ATM.. Not fun when we move up north in less than 13 days! Aghh!

X

Anyways much love girls!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Having a quiet day at work and came across this forum...

I'm on the Gold Coast doing my first round of IVF through Qld Fertility Group at Pindara (Dr O'Dowd)... on day 5 of the Lucrin. Had to cut my pill down to 2 weeks due to the side effects (serious hormonal meltdowns). Feeling ok on the injections, just really tired as not sleeping at night and still a little raw emotionally...

Would love to hear from other girls in the area.

Kate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

HopefulJen how are you travelling? Hope things are going ok! I'm not sure exactly how many days past transfer you are but I feel like you must be getting close now?

Hey Jessesgirl, Im having a scan tomorrow as well so we very well may run into each other lol. Good luck!

Sorry MissKristy I must have missed it but where are you up to?

Hi Mustangkt, this is my first round of IVF as well and I haven't even started yet. I have PCOS so they have been waiting for me to get AF. ->Although I received a call from the nurses today saying that they want a scan tomorrow and may possibly even get me started! I can't wait, which seems crazy looking forward to needles, hormones etc but I just feel like Ive been waiting forever, I just want to get started. But I suppose Ive been waiting 5 years, whats a little bit longer.
    I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovedup - which clinic are you going through?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls!

How are you?

Welcome, welcome! We love meeting new people! Although it's a bit quiet in here ATM!

I've heard good things about dr o'dowd! Esp as an ob! Good Luck with your cycle. These hormones are crap aren't they, but it's what we have to do to achieve our dreams..

Lovedup- I had my scan today. Lining is better! How are you traveling? They will prob see your hormones are at baseline or if not give you tablets to bring on af.. Gosh we love dr O! Haha

Jen- what's happening with you hun! Def should be soon!! Positive vibes!!

Afm- well had scan and my lining is at 8mm now.. Still pill popping away, going into allamanda Friday at 11am for the intralipid thing and then transfer Tuesday! God I hope those embies defrost ok! Our last chance before we move!

It would be great if we could all have January babies!!

Thinking of you all!

X
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 17-04-2012 at 15:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies...

Hope you are all well!!

JG – Oh no gastro sucks, hope you are feeling better!! Hope you are getting some help with the packing, I can’t believe you only have 13 days to go!! How are you feeling? How did your scan go today? Sorry I know nothing about intraplids (SP?) hope someone can help you, I know Kitty had them done at Alamanda.

Lovedup – Good luck with your scan tomorrow, I hope you get to start early. I know exactly what you mean about being excited to start the jabs, it’s finally being able to do something that will bring you closer to your dream than you have ever been – I’m excited for you!!

Kate – Welcome welcome!! Glad your jabs are going well, what’s your date for EPU. Hopefully you’ll get a lucky first cycle!!

Stacy – Thinking of you and little Aston. Hope you are getting lots and lots of cuddle time. Hope he gets to come home soon.

Kristy – Hope you are doing well!!

AFM – I’m just a ticking time bomb – haha! Blood test is on Friday so am having it even earlier this cycle. I have resisted to POAS as of yet and think I will stay away from them. I’ve no idea whats going on in there, and can only think the best. I did have a little bit of dark brown crinone stuff a few days back, could have been implantation, but could have been nothing. I was feeling really positive to begin with and now I’m not too sure, although I am still soooo hopeful, and obviously wishing, praying and keeping everything crossed that this is the cycle for us!!
    Apart from not going mad, I have been working on an health & safety presentation which HAS been driving me mad LOL... but am almost finished, so better stop distracting myself.

X
    Last edited by hopefuljen; 17-04-2012 at 15:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is very quiet in here Jessesgirl!

Mustankt- I go to Monash IVF and see Dr Ong. He is so lovely, really caring and genuine and I just feel like I want to hug him whenever I leave. Ive only just joined this forum not long ago but I thing that all the girls in this thread see Dr O as well. I considered going to the Springwood Fertility Centre however I heard that they use sedation not anaesthetic to do EPU and as I have kissing ovaries would be way too painful! I hear they charge a lot less though. How have you found them?