Closed Thread
Page 78 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacy how exciting! The day has come to meet your little man! Congratulations, good luck and even though I hardly no you my thoughts are with you today!!

Hopefuljen - good luck with the Epu tomorrow and enjoy the extra long weekend!

I'm off tomorrow on hols for Easter but will prop pop in to see if there's any excitement in here! Otherwise Happy Easter ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Stacy!! Can't imagine how you and DH are feeling! Will be thinking of you all, and can't wait to hear your exciting news!

X X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Stacey! Hope today went well, I have been thinking of you all day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update from me, looks like I can enjoy easter eggs after all!! Doctor hasn't confirmed it yet but my levels were 3.9 fasting and 5.9 after glucose. I have read that to be diagnosed with gestational diabetes you have to be over 5.5 fasting and 8 after glucose. Woo hoo! Bring on the chocolate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by auntyof5 View Post
    Quick update from me, looks like I can enjoy easter eggs after all!! Doctor hasn't confirmed it yet but my levels were 3.9 fasting and 5.9 after glucose. I have read that to be diagnosed with gestational diabetes you have to be over 5.5 fasting and 8 after glucose. Woo hoo! Bring on the chocolate!
    Yay!!!! Glad to hear!!! Have you got any names picked out for your bundle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Stacy - Hope everything went well yesterday, can't wait to hear from you!

Lovedup - Hope you have a great holiday, thanks for thinking of me!

Aunty - Yay for passing the test, enjoy all the easter choccies!!!

JG - How you going hun? Have you started taking your pills yet?

Hope everyone has a great easter!!

AFM - Had EPU today and we got 11 eggs, and 10 are viable, so will find out more tomorrow... butterflies already... but feeling positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelies..!

Im sorry I haven't been on here much lately. I guess Ive been going through a bit of a negative patch and didn't want to annoy any of you lovely ladies.
    Dr S has told us that IVF is the way to go which we are thrilled about, its great after nearly five years, we finally have answers.. And Im also happy that (after a few little mishaps) we have an appointment on the first of May to go pick up the drugs and have the "interview" with the nurse. I can't help but feel scared and nervous, i want this so much but even though Dr S gave us pretty good odds, theres still a chance it won't work and coming up with ten grand again will be nearly impossible..
    Im sorry.. I guess Im still in the negative stage, but i have missed you ladies so much. I also apologise for not keeping up with everything.
    How is everyone..? whats the latest..? I really need to hook up my email to my iPhone mail so i can receive updates..!!

xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls - Im so sorry for not coming in earlier to give you all our wonderful news. At 730am on Wed 4/4/12 our baby boy Aston John North Was born weighing 3 p 9 o. 1758 grams. We are totally over the moon and so in love with our little man. He is in the special care nursery being well looked after by the amazing midwives here at Pindara. He was on c-pap for 2 and half days and then under lights for jaundice for a day. He is now free of oxygen and just has tubes for feeding.He is on my breast milk which is just wonderful. Thank you all for thinking of us and for all your thoughts and prayers during my pregnancy. Your support has been so marvellous in getting me through. Hugs to you all. Happy Easter girls. Ill back in a minute with another post. xoxo

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stacy Lee For This Useful Post:

auntyof5  (12-04-2012),hopefuljen  (09-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - Sorry you couldn't find me on fb. What are u under Ill try and find you? You will love all the photos of Aston that I've put up. My profile pic is Aston just after he was born. Im holding him. How are u feeling and how are u getting along without hubby? When do you join him? Enjoy Easter tomorrow. I can enjoy Easter choc now, I've been having a little since Aston was born.

HopefulJen - Congrat on EPU, you've done super well getting 11 eggs with 10 viable. Way to Go! Ill be thinking of u each day now until the 5 days are up. I hope u have a nice little amount of perfect eggs.

Aunty - Very happy to hear u dont have gestational diabetes. My level was 10.5 after glucose so I was rather high. Enjoy your Easter chocs tomorrow. Ive been enjoying some since little Aston came along. Happy to hear u are enjoying babies kicks. Its the most amazing thing ever. I miss him kicking me. Enjoy every minute, sweetie. Are u having a natural birth or a c section?

Lovedup - I hope u are enjoying your little holiday before you start. How exciting, not long to go now.

MissKristy09 - Lovely to see you back in the room. Sorry to hear your feeling negative. Please don't think you will annoy us, we are hear to help and cheer you up when you're feeling down. May will be here before u know it and you will starting your IVF journey.

Happy Easter bunnies girls, I hope you enjoy your day tomorrow. We have the best easter gift ever, our baby boy. It's still each day at a time, but his on Mummy's milk now, so hopefully we will start seeing growth soon. Baby dust your way ladies

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stacy Lee For This Useful Post:

hopefuljen  (09-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies..!!

Omg Stacy CONGRATS..!! Welcome to the world baby Aston..!! That is fantastic news, I'm so happy for u guys

And thanks for the welcome back..! I missed u girls heaps and u all help me so much. Going into this, I feel soo lost, I have so many questions but don't want to seem stupid.. What I feel are questions I need to ask, probably seem stupid to others... Anyways thanks again..! xxx