Closed Thread
Page 77 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for having me ladies!

- Wow Stacy Lee thats great news that you were one of the lucky ones and how EXCITING that you get to meet your little boy for the first time next week! - I hope everything goes to plan for you! It sounds like you have a wonderful partner by your side so Im sure you and your little bundle will be well looked after..

Thanks HopefulJen.- I had my appointment with the nurse today. It looks like I will get AF in the next day or two which doesn't really work in with going away to Vic for Easter. Dr O said I should take the pill and then when I get back we can trigger AF so that I can still proceed with the April cycle!
    Its all scary and exciting and I just can't wait to get jabbing already! - Good luck with your EPU on Wednesday!

The nurse said I will be on an Antagonist style approach (not that I know the difference but looks like it will be all needles for me, which is fine when I think of the possible outcome!

Have a great weekend ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry I've been slack lately. just starting to get the third trimester tiredness and work and sleep is about all im up for! Did the glucose challenge last week which came back high so go in for the 2 hour one Monday. maybe why im tired? Who knows!
    Stacey im so excited u get to meet ur little man soon! And 32 weeks is good. you should be able to stay here hopefully. i haven't come up yo see u as thought u prob had enough visitors.but please let me know if u feel like company and ill come up.
    Jg fingers crossed for u hun! Did u get ur bt results? Even if it is negative just remember i.got my positive on a frozen cycle straight after a stim.
    Hopeful i hope ur enjoying the jabbing! Funny to say buy i kind of enjoyed that part too. makes u feel like u have some control. epu not too far off now!
    Welcome lovedup! We are always happy to have new ladies join us! And we definitely all love Dr o! He is just amazing and he got me my little bun so i love him even more now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Auntyof5 Congratulations - How many cycles did it take to get your little bun in the oven?

I said to Dr O that I had joined this forum for a bit of support and told him that he had a little fan club. He laughed and said "well I better get your pregnant than huh" It was cute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone!!

Lovedup- How good is Dr O! We are all in love wth him. Are you excited to be starting? Tbh the jabbing is the easiest part of the whole lot, then epu, then the stress of the call each day then lastly the stress of 'will it work'. I think the first cycle is trickey as you dont know what to expect... but dont dispair us girls are here to the rescue!

Stacy- I am so excited for you!! Are you on fb? do u have any pics of your belly before you pop so to speak! Im so excited for you, and I am sure little Aston will be just fine! Dr O took my bloods on friday (Im convinced he saw our sadness) and I started talking about you - he knew exactly what was happening with you, where you were stayingm everything! Dh and I just looked at each other and thought 'wow, this guy is superman!' Proves to me that we arent a number!

Aunty- how many weeks are you now? third trimester! how blessed you are! Is he kicking lots, or starting to run out of room? haha. Pics?? You must all think I am slightly obessesive but Im not, it just makes me so happy when I see people achieve this amazing goal.

Jen- Good luck with your scan tomorrow! I know how you feel, but its really nothing to worry about. I was more freaked out by the fact Ill be knocked out and my gynie will be out in the air for 2-4 ppl to see! haha... silly now when I think about it.

AFM- Well I have been talking to Dr O all weekend! the guy just doesnt stop! He actually emailed me to say sorry about the neg result! Blew me away.. I told him I wanted to go straight into a FET.. He gave me the option to do either nat or hrt cycle... I told him i was going away on the 12-15 april and that opk's dont work for me... so now we are doing hrt cycle. I told him i have concerns that there might be an underlying issue we are missing. So he wants me on
    -progynova 6mg/day from day 2
    -Prednisolone 10mg/day from day 2
    Augmentin for 5 days - is that for flus????

He maybe thinks its a lining issue? Every transfer its been over 9.5m... but hes the pro....

Did any of you ladies use this stuff???

Im actually feeling good today, even though dh left yesterday for 12 days! Missing him like crazy already! this will be the longest we have ever been apart!
    Feeling good about this cycle... I actually thought half way thru this cycle that it wouldnt work and that our frosty would be the one..

anyways Im off! Have a lovely Monday girls!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovedup i got pregnant on my second try. we did one full stim cycle then a frozen natural transfer which was successful! im told we were very lucky to get it that quickly. jg im now 29 glorious weeks! He kicks all the time and its so amazing! I know some girls find it annoying when trying to go to sleep etc but i love it! When u have tried so hard as we all have i think u enjoy the experience more. feeling good vibes for your frozen transfer! Just remember to relax and get on with life as normal. i think it helps ur body know its a good time to get utd!Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jessegirl I just can't wait to get started! It's looking like I'll be jabbing by the 23rd and it can't come quick enough- never been so excited to have needles before.

Thanks Auntyof5. Im glad you got your BFP second go. I understand that you have to be super lucky like Stacy to get it first go, but you girls def give me alot of hope that it won't take too long!

Im feeling guilty for not telling my work were trying IVF but we've had so many redundancies in our company I'm scared if I tell them, my position might be next to go. - its just hard with all the appt's there are to go to and I haven't even started meds yet lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HopefulJen - Great to hear the jabs are going well. How did your blood test go today and when is EPU going be? Hope you've got some great little follies there.

JG - Im sorry to hear that it definately was a no. Wishing you all the luck in the world for the frozen stim. xox Isn't Dr O amazing. We really aren't just a number to him. Suhad my Ob calls him all the time about me and he texts me once a week. His such a miracle worker and so wonderful. We are super lucky to have him. I cant wait for the day that we take Aston in there to meet him. I am on facebook and yes Ive got pics of my pregnant tum. You'll find me under Stacy North. Are u going to start your frozen cycle next month, sweety?

Aunty - Lovely to hear from you, sweety. U really must be feeling it still working too. When do you finish? I was really tired from about 26 weeks and it was the gestational diabetes that did it. So maybe you do have it. Don't worry if you do, I've controlled mine totally with diet. Let us know how the 2nd test goes. I hope it comes back negative. I've been having lots of visitors which is lovely. Tomorrow the family will be spending a lot of time here being the day before the op. I've got such a wonderful family. Now you rest up and get some good sleep, sweety.

ATM - Well, only 2 sleeps to go!! Hubby and I are feeling excited and anxious at the same time. We just want our little man to breathing well and healthy. We are trying to be positive. Please girls, say a pray for our little man on Tuesday nite and Wednesday morning. Ill try and get in to update as soon as I can but it may not be until Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Stacey!! I really hope evetything goes well. i will be thinking of you and little aston that it all goes smoothly and his little lungs are ready. i have a feeling he will be just fine xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

JG – Sorry to hear it came through as a negative, wishing you all the best for your frozen cycle. It’s great that you are feeling positive about your FET. As for the drugs I’ve only ever done progynova while on a FET, for me I found it drove me a bit loopy (or so my DH said... I was a bit fiery ) but apart from that I found the whole cycle very easy. How are you feeling so far with your hubby away?

Stacey – Oh my god, I can’t believe you only have 2 days left, how exciting, scary, crazy, amazing... and all the other emotions in between. Will be thinking of you and can’t wait to hear your great news, and see piccies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunty – How did your glucose test thing go today? Wow almost 30 weeks, I can only imagine how amazing it would be to feel your little man kick! Hope you are feeling well and enjoying the cooler weather!

Lovedup – The time is going to fly by til you start jabbing, how exciting! I remember my first jab, DH and I were so excited to finally be on our way to make our family, and I still feel like it second time round!! It’s great that you have a holiday just before, get you all relaxed before you start!

AFM – Went for my scan and blood test and all is tracking on well for EPU on Thursday, means an extra long weekend for us, what with the ET on Tuesday as well – DH is very happy, so only one more day of jabs. My Sister in Law is coming up tomorrow for the night, which will be lovely, and works well that EPU is not on Wednesday so won’t have a crazy early morning! Can’t believe that the butterflies have started already, am feeling very excited!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stacy!!!! Omg one more sleep and you will meet your little man!! I haven't stopped thinking about you and sending positive vibes your way!

I can't find you on fb! Maybe your on private?

I'm over the moon excited for you!

Thinking of you lovely! I can't wait to hear the great news!

X