Closed Thread
Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hopefuljen - great news that u start on Sunday, how exciting. i hope you're enjoying sydney. wont it just be wonderful if both u and JG get a BFP. Ive got everything crossed for u both. xox baby dust to u xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg that's not far away stace!! Eek!!! I'm do excited for you?? You'll have to have the steroid injections won't you?

So what date are you booked in?

I hope I can soon feel what your feeling! I'm too scared to test... I want this so bad! Think cos I've had the clean out now I expect more..

How are you going Jen? Sorry I didn't realise you went to Monash as well! All our babies will be a result of dr ong!! Haha! How's the jabs going?

Afm- tomorrow will be 9dp5dt... I want to test but so scared to... As I said before I want this so bad! It would be such good timing with our move, fresh start etc!
    Dh leaves sat for his new job... If its a neg it will be crap him not being there.. Will be the longest we have been apart in 10 years!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hpt neg @ 9do5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG – Oh hun I am so sorry that you got a negative, but you are still a few days early, keeping everything crossed that your BT says otherwise. Wish there was something I could say, thinking of you.

X
    Last edited by hopefuljen; 28-03-2012 at 16:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey – Oh my goodness how exciting that you get to meet your little one so soon! How are you feeling? Easter bunny will be coming early for you guys, how gorgeous!! Hope you are still being kept busy by all your visitors! How are you going with all that hospital food?

Hey to everyone else, hope you are all keeping well!

X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

Stacy Lee  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I've never joined a forum before but I've also never been through IVF before and figured I could def use any support, advice, tips or just some friendly ladies to talk to. - if of course you ladies will have me?

Quick intro on me: Pcos, tubes scarred, pelvis and ovaries frozen and ALWAYS wanted to be a Mum!
    We found out that our only option is IVF and plan to have our first cycle through Dr Ong @ Monash in April. - Looks like a few of you ladies think Kee is as great as I do!

My nurse interview is Friday and I can't wait to get the ball rolling as I feel as though AF must be close. (Im already starting to get my cranky pants on!)
    We're going away for Easter though so fingers crossed I can hold out till we get back!

Anyway looking forward to getting to no some of you and please pardon any ignorance in formalities etc.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovedup!

Welcome! Yes we love dr O! He's such a caring man! Just need to get me utd!

How exciting! April isn't far away! What dose are you on? I hope you are one of the lucky ones that get it first go!

I've just done my second cycle with a negative hpt yesterday. Bloods tomorrow. But still not feeling it.. Hoping to go straight into a frozen cycle.

Stacey- what date have we booked in to have Aston? I'm so excited for you!

Jen- thanks for your thoughts.. Still think I'm out though.. How are you going? Any side effects??

Aunty- how are you going? Lots of kicks happening?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - Sweety, Im so sorry to hear your negative. I've been waiting to her a BFP from you. Thinking of you and sending you my love. Please let us know how tomorrow goes though, you never know.

Lovedup - Welcome!! It's great to have another lady in the room. Dr O is an absolute marvel, my life safer. Good luck with your nurse interview on Friday. April is only a minute away, before u know it you'll be jabbing away. Wishing you the best and hope u get a BFP first time. I was one of the lucky ones, I feel first cycle with my darling little boy that is in my tummy.

ATM - Well ladies we have a date confirmed, Aston will be delivered by c section next Wed morning. I'll be 32 weeks and 4 days. We are hoping our little man will be able to stay at Pindara and not have to go to the Mater. Please say a pray or 2 or 3 for him. We are staying positive and are sooooo looking forward to meeting our little miracle man. Im excited and nervous all at the same time but I have faith that he will be okay.

Hi to all, I hope you are all doing well. xo Aunty, how are u feeling, are u still working?

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - I've had 4 steriod injections so far, so hopefully that is making our little man's lungs nice and strong for his early deliver. Can't wait to meet him but I'll miss him in my tummy.

Food in here is okay, some meals I don't really love but hubby brings me things. My hubby has been the best hubby in the world. He hasn't missed a day visiting. He spends all day Sat and Sun here with me and comes every nite and also pops in during the day. His lucky cause he works for himself so he can pop in when coming past. I've been here for 4 weeks tomorrow. Oh boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Lovedup – Welcome!!! Oh wow April really isn’t far away at all, will keep my fingers crossed that AF doesn’t show up early! Hope your interview goes well today, I remember being really excited having my interview like it was all finally happening! I hope you get a BFP on your first cycle – a summer bub!!

JG –I saw on another thread that Dr O did your bloods today, he really is a gem, that is so lovely of him! How are you feeling hun?

Stacey – Oh wow you’ve got a date, how surreal to think you’re going to meet your little man then. How are you feeling? Ahhhh bless your DH, he must miss not having you at home, 4 weeks is such a long time, you deserve a medal for not going crazy. Thinking about you.

AFM – Jabs are all going well, had a scan today and go back for another on Monday, so EPU should be either Wed or Thurs, feeling a little apprehensive to move to this end of it, I almost want to just keep jabbing away.