Closed Thread
Page 75 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - Im so happy for u that you've got two little embies in the freeze. That's such wonderful news. How are u feeling about the TTW now? I so hope you get a BFP. I've got everything crossed for you.

ATM- Well girls, Im finally in the 30's. 30 weeks today, we are so over the moon to make it into the 30's. Now we just have to get to 32 so I'm not shipped up to the Mater. Off for another ultrasound tomoz at 12. I'll let you know how i go.

Hope you're well and feeling great. Enjoy your Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Stacy!!! Thats the best news!!!

Just wondering do u know much bout early blastys??

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JG - Sorry, I don't really know too much about them. How are u feeling? When is your testing day? Are you going to do a pregnancy test before the official one?

Aunty - How are you feeling? When do you finish work it mustn't be to far away? Have you got your bubbies room all organised? I was very lucky the other day a friend of mine gave me a capsule and another friend had the Snap N Go pram that goes with it. It will be great for my little boy.

ATM - Ultrasound day today, I'm hoping I'm still stable. DH picking me up a little early to take me for a drive first. His been so wonderful over the last 3 weeks. Husband of the year material.

Enjoy your Thursday girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HopefulJen - Enjoy your weekend in Sydney, I hope the weather is kind. I bet your looking forward to starting your cycle. It's a little nerve racking at the beginning, so many emotions.

Im currently getting kicked by my little bubba, such an amazing feeling. I hope after this cycle you get a BFP and get to feel how wonderful this is. I feel so blessed to finally know. Good luck and baby dust to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies...

JG - How are you feeling? Hope the time isn't going to slowly!

Stacey - Good luck today at your scan, and congrats for being in the 30's that's great!!! Awww bless your DH, we are lucky ladies! Let us know how you go today, will be thinking of you...

Thanks for your lovely words, actually brought a tear to my eye, I can't wait to experience it all... think this sookiness might be a sign that AF is closer than I thought... Slightly nervous, but really excited to start again, and hoping, wishing and praying.

Hi to everyone else... hope you are all well

Jen X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely girls!

Stacy I'm green with envy you are feeling your precious bub kick! I hope all goes well today for you! Keep us informed! U need to suss out how to post pics so you can put up a pic of your scan!

Jen- yay hope af shows up earlier! I'm going nuts! Over analyzing way too much! A girl on the tww thread got her pos this morning from two early blasts... That was only 6 days post! Seems early! Maybe twinnies! Haha

Kee called me last night stacy- amazing man! Wanted to check I have no cramps as if I did he wanted me to take meds! His words were a nice, quiet environment for them to settle.. He says implantation would be today or yesterday...

Aghhh going nuts!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - Oh gosh yea it's so hard not to go crazy!! WOW 6 days past seems really early, I could never test that early, yea maybe it is twins!!!

How lovely of Kee to ring you yesterday, that really is above and beyond!! Hope those little ones are snuggling in tight!! You start the BFP's hun!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

But of a vent...

I had been feeling positive up until last night, really scared this won't work.. Don't know why this has changed! Maybe the crinone.. Otherwise I feel fine agghh I hate this!

I just want to know already! I'm only 4dp5dt! Maybe cos my fs called and told me implantation would happen yest or the day before! I didn't feel anything yest but had twinges the day before!

Think it's driving me nuts more this time because I've had the lap and clean out so there's no reason for it not to work in my head...

Sorry for the vent just feeling cruddy!

I hope I'm not bringing anyone's day down..

😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls

JG - I'm sorry you are feeling a bit down, this whole journey is so up and down, you've just got to ride it out, and get those feelings out, def better out than in!! I wish we could just know what's going on, like you said have a viewing panel through your tummy!!
    Spoil yourself tonight with something that makes you feel good, maybe watch something happy, and hopefully tomorrow you'll be back to positive you! What are you doing this weekend? Try and get out so you don't drive yourself mad on google, I know I am guilty googling googler!! Haha!
    I'm keeping positive for you that the twinges you had were a good sign, hold on in there and keep venting!!!

Stacey - Hope all went well with your scan yesterday...

AFM - AF has kind of decided to show up but is a very slow getting started, so looked like day 1 was prob going to be tomorrow, but because of the weekend when in for bloods and the scan today, scan was great, however Monash just rang back to let me know that one of my levels is a bit high, so I'm to go back tomorrow morning for bloods, they think it's just because I've come in earlier then I should have, but should be all set for starting jabbing on Sunday - oooh I am excited, so hoping this is the one!!! I even got a little doctors note for the gonal f so that I can take it on the plane haha!

Hope you all have a great weekend lovely ladies X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

JG - u poor thing feeling down. the tww is very hard, u keep trying to read your body. try and stay positive, sweety thats all u can do. when do u go for the confirmation blood test? i so hope they have snuggles in, i so want u to know how amazing this is. ive got everything crossed, i haven't uncrossed them since your ET. sending u loads and loads of baby dust xoxo Kee is so wonderful is he. i think we are both so lucky that we picked him. such a caring man.

ATM - my ultrasound went ok. the cervix are shorter again at 5mm and babies head is down. my OB came to see me the following day and she told me her concerns. she is worried about him getting bigger and the vessels rupturing. she wants to do the c section before easter, she just doesnt want to risk taking me to 34 weeks. so it looks like we will meet our little man in 11 days. very exciting and nervous at the same time. ill be exactly 32 weeks. its still early but lots of bubs are born at this time and are perfect just small.

Hi to Hopefuljen and Aunty, i hope u r both enjoying the weekend. xoxo