Closed Thread
Page 74 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I haven't been in very much. I've been kept busy with lots of visitors and doing work for hubby. The days are actually going pretty quickly which is nice. 29 weeks and 1 day today!!! Wooohooo, I feel like I've come a long way since I came in. Im feeling a little frustrated at times being in here and sharing a room. It's hard enough not being at home with my hubby & dog but that's the way it is.

MissKristy - I know IVF seems very scary. I was worried about getting everything right too but honesty once you start it's pretty easy. Hopefully it doesn't play up too much with your hormones. Mine only played up on the first day of each new injection after that I was ok. When do you start?

JG - Im sooooo happy for you that you got such a good response. Did you go home and rest after EPU? Have they called this morning to tell u how the little darlins are going? Fingers and toes and everything crossed most of them mature perfectly. Keep us posted, sweety.

Aunty - How many weeks are you now? It's getting closer isn't it, such exciting times for us. I know Baby Bunting and Bubs have lots of white draws and even Fantastic Furniture. I hope u find something nice ones.

Hi to everyone else and hope you all enjoy your Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every day I'm shufflin! Ha ha one of the guys at work laughed at me yesterday and said I had started to waddle! I still think it's too early to waddle, so I'm sticking with shufflin. I just feel so sore and stiff it's hard to walk with a spring in the step anymore, plus I'm tired so who could be bothered!

JG yah for getting such a good result! i think it's fantastic! 6 is still great results!

Kristy how did your appointment go? When do you start, and what did you think of your fS. Hope you loved him!

Jen glad you had a nice time with your friends. It really is the best feeling spending time with good friends!

Stacey I'm going to try coming up there today if I can. Do you feel like a visitor or have you had enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Stacey - my friend just reminded me that there is no visiting between 1 and 4pm! I had totally forgotten about silly visiting hours. I will try for tomorrow then about 12pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - Sweety, 6 is still a good number. Stay positive, honey. Im with you, I hated this part more than the TWW. Fingers crossed they call with a really good result today. Hugs to you

Aunty - It would be lovely of you to visit me. Sorry, but today I have so many visitors. Im a very lucky girl. Is it ok if you come for a visit next week? Dont worry about visitors hours no one sticks to them and they don't say anything if come out of the times.

Have a great Friday lovely ladies and super weekend. Im 29 weeks 2 days now!! Wooooohoooo, go baby North.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls!

Stacey- so good to hear from you! Been thinking of you! yay for being 29 weeks! Nearly the big 3-0! Yippy!! What's the ob saying now?

Well scientist called we have 5 little embies growing as they should. One that fertilised late is obviously a little slower so not holding out hope she says..

Oh I have forgotten how bad this is... But have to think positive!! Agghhh! Haha

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Girlies!!

Stacey – Great to hear from you, glad you are doing well and aren’t going mad with boredom! Are you sharing with any nice people? It’s great that you have so many visitors! Yay for passing 29 weeks!!

JG – Well done on the 6 eggs fertilised, and that 5 of them are still going strong.... Oh gosh I had completely forgotten about this bit, it’s so nerve wracking!! Keep strong, 3 days to go yea? Monday transfer?

Aunty – Aw you poor thing being sore and stiff, have you done much swimming, my friend loved it when she was pregnant!

AFM – All going well here, time is quietly ticking by, am feeling nervous/excited/positive for the next cycle..... not long to go.....

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies...

Just a quick one! Hope you are all well and had a good weekend, always go to quickly!!

JG - Good luck with ET today!! Thinking of you hun!!

Stacey - Hope all is going well with you and your little man and that you get heaps of visitors again this week!!

Aunty - Hope you're doing well!!

All good here, just doing a bit of a spring clean!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely for the wishes!!

I have 2 blastys in my pouch! Find out tomorrow if the other 2 are freeze-able!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy!!! Scientist said we have 2 perfect blastys in the deep freeze!!

Yay!!!

How is everyone!! It's too quiet in here!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats JG for being PUPO x 2 and for haveing 2 on ice.... 2 must be your lucky number at the moment!!

How are you feeling? Hope you are not going to mad already. I think the first week feels longer then the second one!! Hope you are keping positive and busy!

It is too quiet in here, I hope that means that everyone is doing well and just ticking along....

AFM - All is well here just waiting, shouldn't be too long now. Just hoping that AF doesn't come early (which would be odd for me) as we are popping to Sydney for a family party this weekend - mind you thinking about it even if AF did arrive at the weekend and I was on the GC it wouldn't ,atter as the clinic is shut... All good then