Closed Thread
Page 72 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Kristy - I've heard Doc Sterling is fabulous, a friend of mine had him and she now has 2 kiddies. Feel first time with both IVF's. He has a fabulous track record. I've got everything crossed for u that u will fall first time too. Baby dust

JG - How is the jabbing going, sweet? Hope u r feeling good with it and the emotions aren't playing up too much. Baby dust your way

Aunty - Hope everything is going ok with bubby boy. My scan results are below.

ATM - Sorry I haven't been in to tell u how my scan went. Well, it didn't go to plan and I've ended up at Pindara for the weekend with a cancelled baby shower. Good news - baby is fine, everything is looking great with him & he currently weights 2 pounds 6 ounces Bad news - Not only do I have Vasa Previa but I also have shortening of the cervix, my cervix are at 8mm and at my number of weeks they should about 35 mm. So, I could go into pre-term labour at any moment and of course with the Vasa Previa this is a very scary situation. Unfortunately, my Ob was on hols from Fri till Monday but the scanning Centre called her rooms and she called me after my scan and told me to get myself to Pindara, she had called ahead so they knew I was coming. I needed steriod injections for our little man. Cause if he comes now his lungs aren't fully developed. The steriod injections will help him with that. So its been a terribly emotional few days for us all. We r just taking each day at a time and hoping we can get him to 30 weeks, then 32, then hopefully 34. Step by step. I will probably be in hospital now until he arrives. I just pray my waters don't break & I don't go into labour because if I do our bub is very unsafe and could die. I just can't believe this has now happened. Say a pray for our bubby boy, girls xo

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. It looks like a little nice day today, enjoy it lovely ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HopefulJen - So happy to hear u had a lovely time at Straddie with your friends. I really hope enjoy every minute of them being here. xo

JG - Great news that DH's physical went well. How long until you move?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Stacy,

I'm so so terribly sorry to hear your news.. I have been thinking about you all weekend.. Wondering how your shower went...

Gosh you are really copping it now aren't you.. Can you be at home but complete bed rest?? Maybe your friends could have a mini baby shower at hosp for you? That would be a nice surprise for you?

Did u work out how to upload pics, oh silly me as if you could have! 😳

Thinking of you hun!

Can I ask is this previa due to ivf?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JG - Thanks for your thoughts, lovely. I think I will have to stay in hospital cause I'm too far away from hospital at home, if I do go into labour. If I didn't have the Vasa Previa I would go home but because of that, if I do go home and my waters break or labour starts bubby will die for sure, he will bleed to death. I'm just on egg shells. I pray to god I don't go into labour even in here, cause there's not enough time even here to get him out. But it is still safer than being at home. Scary thing is my cervix are super super short at only 8mm, I should be 35mm. I hate to tell u sweety, but the Vasa Previa is more than likely from IVF. 1 in 300 IVF's get it and only 1 in 3000 normal pregnancies get it. But it can also be caused by numerous uterus operations, which of course I have had. Do yourself a favour and don't look it up on the net, you'll be scared out of your mind.

I will pray it doesn't happy for you, you don't want this time bomb ticking over your baby to be. Ill keep you posted. I hope your jabs are going well, when do u go back to Dr O? xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stacey - I'm so sorry to hear that, but really glad you are in hospital and safe if anything happens. It must be really scary for you. I do hope the nurses are keeping you informed on what's happening and that you are feeling confident that they know what they are doing and are taking good care of you. It must be boring but definitely the best place you could be right now.I just work up the road at Bundall so would be happy to come up and say hi and entertain you for a lunch break if you like. Just let me know what room number you are in a private message if you feel like some company. Understand of course if you just want to be alone too.

JG - If it makes you feel better, my cycle that worked I didn't do anything I should have. I stopped the accupuncture, I drank coffee and if I felt like a glass of wine I had it, and it worked for me. I think I was less stressed not trying to do everything right that my body decided it was a good time to get UTD. So don't stress about this cycle and not doing evrything you are meant to. It will work!!! Also contact the ATO about your unpaid super. They may be able to do something. Also if your old work has gone into liquidation you are then protected by the government for any unpaid wages or entitlements. Unfortunately Super comes in as an unsecured debt but gets a priority if there was any money to be paid. That is what I do for a job so if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

It's a little quiet!

Stacy- how are you going lovely?? Have you gone mad yet? Read every mag in sight? Watched way too much day time crap tele? 😳

Been thinking of you!

Aunty- thanks for the heads up.. Is that via GEERS? If so I'm already on to it., long process though.. Had to do it for another job in the past... I have bad luck with jobs!! Haha

I've spoken to the ATO and they will now chase him for the 10+ k he owes me.. With interest... The up side is that legislation changed in 2011 that makes directors personally liable for super... He won't like that!! But karmas a biatch..

I'm jabbing away but rafters is on and I'm dying to see this ep!

I'll get on tomorrow!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aunty05- Thank u so much for thinking of me. I have so many people praying for baby Aston, I just know he is going to pull through. Im 28 weeks today. My Ob did a test on me the other nite and I will not be going into labour before 29 weeks. So that is relief. Im off for another u/sound tomorrow @9am.

I would love to meet u. Feel free to come and visit me anytime, Im in for at least six weeks. At mo Room 43a. Can u believe I will definately have my little man here with us in six weeks. That puts a smile on my face. We just cant wait to meet our little Aston John. How r u, how is the pregnancy going, sweets?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the quick message am on my way out but wanted to say I'm praying and thinking of you Stacey and little Aston. It's great that you are keeping positive, I am so sorry that you have to go through this, I can't imagine how scary this must be for you both. Keeping everything crossed for you, and hope these next 6 weeks go smoothly!

JG - How is your jabbing going? Hope you are feeling positive!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

Stacy Lee  (14-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies..!! just thought I would pop in and see how we all are..!!
    Stacy - xxhugsxx thinking of u and Aston
    How's everyone else..? Been thinking of you all so much lately.. Now I know I'm definitely heading into ivf I'm going to need all the help and advice I can get.. I'm so scared I'm going to mess it up is this normal or am I just being a sook..??
    One more week till we head into the city again for our "interview" as they call it.. Can't wait to be honest - I'm hoping I will understand it a lot better after that..
    Anyways, hope u r all having a nice night xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MissKristy09 For This Useful Post:

Stacy Lee  (14-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,

Had scans and bloods with ong this morning.. God he's good! Feel so comfy with him!

He says I have about 10-12 good size follies and 4-6 smaller ones- prob won't make it to size in time. Also had to have a luveris shot this arvo and in for more bloods Monday morning but looks like EPU will be Wednesday morning!

No wonder I'm feeling it this time! Hot 15 follies happening! Only had 9 last time!

Stacy- still thinking of you!

Kristy- yay!! Positive vibes you will have great news to share in may!

Aunty- how's the pregnancy going??
    Btw.. Called ATO! They are on to it! Thank god!! Haha.

X

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Stacy Lee  (14-03-2012)