Closed Thread
Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im Back!!!! Sorry to be absent for so long ladies, but i have a good excuse! We have just gotten back from our trip to the whitsundays! Oh what a fun time we had! 3 couples, one power catamaran, heaps of food, heaps of booze, freshly caught reef fish each day to eat, and 70 something islands to explore! It was so relaxing I feel so much better now. And happy to say we got to go away with good news, the trial thaw was a success and the scientist said we have plenty for IVF!! DH spoke to her so not sure of exact numbers but we have 3 vials in the freezer. I am so happy that his part is out the way and when we do get our baby it will be both of ours.

Kitty I am so happy for you that you have started your new cycle! and everything else crossed this one snuggles in and sticks. Will be so exciting for one of us GC ladies to get UTD, even better if we all do at the same time!

Teags same goes for you. Glad you are starting very soon and you and Kitty will be at almost the same stage! I'm so happy for both of you!

Kalliope Welcome to our GC thread! Good luck with your transfer I really hope it sticks for you and the TWW is not too stressfull!

Mandse welcome to you also. We are starting to get busy now! I hope you can do your transfer soon!

AFM a bit more, we are going to wait a month or two before we start my cycle. reason 1, my GP said that often when a couple has gone through what we have with the stress about DH sperm, then try straight away it fails because the womans body is still too stressed and highly strung and the embie wont stick. Not sure of the science around that but she said it is what she has noticed, so no harm in waiting a bit longer. Reason 2 still haven't sold the Jeep yet so need to get that done so we have the $$$. Medicare paid back almost nothing from DH surgery! But 2 months we should be good to go!
    Gold Coast Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Teags
    Kitty
    mandse
    Aunty

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

TWW

kalliope - beta 26th

UTD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aunty – Welcome back. Oh my god I am SO jealous of your holiday! That sounds amazing. DH and I looked at doing that for our honeymoon but by the time we paid for the wedding we were too poor so we went to Bali instead. That is fabulous news about DH’s trial thaw. I am so happy for you! You both must be ecstatic!! I was so happy to see it went so well for you. At least now you have the date in mind. I hope the jeep sells so you can get the moolah sorted for your cycle and get your body and mind ready to go! How exciting. Now you can start the countdown for your cycle! Whoo hoo. I hope that I have done my cycle within 2 months or I will have gone mental. I haven’t cycled since March! And that was the beginning of March! Feels like last year..

AFM - I have my appointment with Dr O on Tuesday morning to see if we can start cycling yet. I am so excited. I really hope I don't get let down and him tell me that I have to wait. As I mentioned above it seems so long ago since our FET. Although I think this break (well kinda break if you include having surgery) has done me wonders. I'm feeling really positive and ready for it to happen. Dr O has really worked his magic on me. I keep saying when Dr O gets me pregnant DH is like don't you mean when I get you pregnant! Have a fabulous weekend lovies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gold Coast Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Teags
    mandse
    Aunty

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Kitty - jabbing Gonal F!

TWW

kalliope - beta 26th

UTD

Seeing how I go with updating the rollcall!
    Last edited by Kitty10; 21-05-2011 at 10:09. Reason: ```````````

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

Aunty You are back! You sound like you had a wonderful wonderful relaxing time! I am so happy for you, and you have every reason to be relaxed after getting that great news that you have lots of good spermies to work with! You are very sensible to be having a break before you start. I had a few months off earlier this year, which although they were torture, actually put me in a better headspace for starting IVF.

Teags - good luck with your appointment on Tuesday! I am sure if your scan goes well then you will be able to start. Dr O already basically said you could right? It's hard though because you have to be in the right headspace to start or have a break and it's important to gear yourself up for whatever outcome. I swear this IVF business does wonders for our patience!

Kalliope - how is the TWW going? I hope you get some good news shortly!

As for me, as you can see from my pathetic attempt at updating the roll call, I am jabbing. I have recently gotten an apple computer and am having an awful time with the rollcall for some reason, my computer likes to drop all of the formatting out, so this is the best I can do! Anways, I am on day 2 of jabbing and all going well so far. I go back on Thursday to check how my little eggies are doing

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm not going to be the first to the BFP section 7dp5dt = BFN

Beta isn't until Thursday but it is unlikely that things will change at this stage. We are just heartbroken, I've cried it out and we've started talking next steps.

I hope you girls are all doing well, I'll pop back tomorrow to catch up on all your news xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kalliope View Post

Beta isn't until Thursday but it is unlikely that things will change at this stage. We are just heartbroken, I've cried it out and we've started talking next steps.

I hope you girls are all doing well, I'll pop back tomorrow to catch up on all your news xxx
    Awww no! I really hope not lovely. Do you think it may have been too early to POAS? Seeing as you BT isn't until Thursday? Just check on the sticky thread and see which day is best to POAS. I will be keeping everything crossed for you that maybe it was too early. I know how disappointing it is but it's not over untill the BT results are in so keep up the meds until then. *hugs*

Kitty- hope your having a great weekend away. How's the jabbing going? Can't wait to join you! I haven't been told I can start just maybe if my levels are baseline then I can. So we shall see

Hi Aunty and mandse!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok so I checked on the sticky thread and it's too early! It needs to be 9dpt (or maybe 8) to show up on a HPT for a 5dt or if it was a 3dt it needs to be 11dpt (I think those were about the days I'm on my phone so can't look back) so my dear going off that I would say it's too early to test. What do you think ladies.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hon but that's only for normal HPT, not early response. That data is taken from NY fertility and doesn't take into account ultra sensitive tests. There is still some hope, I know but not much

I'll keep testing and hoping until beta but tomorrow I'm going to book in to see Dr O and talk about switching.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hon but that's only for normal HPT, not early response. That data is taken from NY fertility and doesn't take into account ultra sensitive tests. There is still some hope, I know but not much

I'll keep testing and hoping until beta but tomorrow I'm going to book in to see Dr O and talk about switching.
    Oh really? I have always just taken it for all HPT's even though I only use FR ones. I really will be keeping everything crossed for you that it was possibly too early. Let me know how you go when you test again. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out girls, despite the Crinone full flow AF arrived today. Going to take some time to re-group and hopefully cycle in July/ August.

Got an appointment with Dr O on the 3rd to discuss moving to him & Monash and at some stage I guess I need to have a WTF appointment with current FS.

Absolutely crushed, I was prepared for a negative, but definitely not prepared to be surprised by the red witch, I figured the Crinone would hold her off until after beta.

Called CFC nurse, stopped Crinone, beta is now tomorrow to confirm and when she calls me tomorrow arvo we're going to go over my cycle together.

Hubby came home from work early after I called him crying. He brought vodka and ice cream - I love that man!

Kitty - hope the jabbing is going well.

Teags - gl tomorrow
    Last edited by kalliope; 23-05-2011 at 18:06.