Closed Thread
Page 64 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Jen!

That's great news! Glad it all went well!

I'm dying with brain overload! There is soooooooo soooooooo much to learn! My god! So I'll go get some dinner (takeaway night) and pop back on!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    HopefulJen - Great news about your transfer, now it's the TTW. I hope it goes quickly for you. The waiting is the worse part. When do you go for your pregnancy test? It will be pretty close to Chrissie won't it.

JG - Sounds like there's loads to learn in your new banking job. Is the training over yet? If so, good luck for your first day.

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all doing well.

Not much happening here, my belly is definately getting bigger which I'm just loving. Still a bit sick on and off but I don't mind it still means everything is going ok. Im 16 weeks now, off to my Ob on Thurs for a check up and ultrasound before Chrissie.
    Enjoy your Sunday girls, finally the sun is showing it's lovely face.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - Awww hope it was a bit easier on Friday! It's always a bit overwhelming when you first start, but hope that there are some lovely people working with you. Not long til Jan now.....

Stacey - Awww how exciting that you are getting a bump !!! I hope the sickness eases of soon, how are you going apart from that? WOW 16 weeks, almost half way through.... hope Thursday goes well and you get to see bubba clearly!!

AFM all is good here, have my pregnancy test on Monday 19th so one week to go, I can't believe how soon it is, I'm sure my last cycle I waited longer, but the nurse said something about it being a 6 dayer that is hatching, not going to complain of course just keeping every thing crossed!!!

Enjoy the sun...

Thanks
    Reviews
    HopefulJen - That's great u haven't had to wait too long. I think I only waited about 11 days too which is so much better than 2 weeks. I will have everything crossed on Monday, I really hope u get a BPF, we so need another BPF in here and what an amazing Christmas gift for you.

ATM - Well, Im just getting bigger each day it's very exciting. I'm loving it! Looking forward to Thurs and seeing our little bubby on the big screen.

I hope you are all having a great week. The sun is out today, wooohooo!! Enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long now Jen!!!

How is everyone! Very quiet in here!! Guess everyone is crazy busy with Xmas coming up!

Stacy- hope your looking after yourself! Glad bubby is behaving him/herself! I have a feeling you have a little princess growing in there!

Hope alls well! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

How are you christmas plans coming on?

Stacey - How did your scan go? Was bubba active? Aww it must be lovely to start showing how exciting!!! Hope you are still taking it easy and feeling nice and relaxed...

JG - How's the new job going, hope things have calmed down. How are you feeling about cycling in Jan it's creeping up on us quickly!!

Kali - Hope you are doing ok...

AFM - I am doing ok not long til BT now, but if I'm honest I don't think this is the one, it's just a feeling, however I would love to be proved wrong... Here's hoping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

HopefulJen - Just wanted to come in and wish you good luck for tomorrow. I really hope it's a BFP. I will have everything crossed 4 u.

JG - Hope you are enjoying your new job.

Kalliope - How are u doing lovely, hope your looking forward to Chrissie?

ATM - Scan was great, baby was moving around kicking its legs and swinging it's arms. It was so lovely to see. I feel like Im getting bigger each day and Im loving it!! She seems to think it may be a boy in there but won't know for sure until my 20 week scan it was really hard to tell. Ill get a real surprise if it turns out to be a little girl. We will be over the moon with whatever we get. Its such an exciting time.

Have to go, got a roast in the oven that needs turning.

Enjoy the week leading up to Chrissie ladies. HopefulJen, let us know tomorrow. Thinking of u all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!!

I know i am no longer a GC girl but wanted to drop by and say hi and let you all know that i'm thinking of you and can't wait to see more BFP's in January!!!

JG - How's your new job going hun? Do you like it?

Stacy - You are getting so close to half way! how exciting! i hope you are still taking it easy!

Kitty - I hope you are enjoying your time away!

Hopefuljen - Hello! and I have everything crossed for you for your blood test!

I am getting settled down here. I am almost all unpacked and ready for christmas. I am soooo tired though! i'm 19 weeks now and have my scan tomorrow which is very exciting. my bub has just started kicking in the last week which is very awesome!

Take care lovelies and have an excellent christmas!!!! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liesey- I was just thinking of you literally this second!!

19 weeks already!! Can't remember if u said youd find out the flavour or not?

Glad your getting settled in! Not long til Santa comes! Hope you told him your new address! Haha

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies

Thank you so much for your well wishes and thoughts, unfortunately it was a negative for us. Keeping everything crossed that the next one will be our one!!

Liesey - Enjoy your scan today, it will be so amazing to see the little one especially at 19 weeks they can be so detailed!!

Hope you are all doing well and getting ready for Xmas!! X