Closed Thread
Page 63 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kitty, thanks for the well wishes, scan went well and the lining is all looking good, so will be having transfer on Thursday! WOW it all goes pretty fast with a FET.
    That's great news about you being able to fit in a FET before Xmas AF had better behave and be on time

Kalli I am so sorry that your cycle got cancelled, I cant imagine how you feel. At the very least you can take this time to celebrate Xmas ! Hope you are keeping well. So sorry.

Hey JG how are you feeling?
    Last edited by hopefuljen; 03-12-2011 at 11:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kalli that is really cruddy news......so sorry . Why can't you get a break???? Does this mean you can try naturally with the eggs or no because there are too many to risk it? I hope you are doing okay and look after yourself in the next couple of weeks....on the small positive side at least you can enjoy xmas without being stressed/anxious about your cycle....look after yourself my dear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

JG - Im so, so sorry to hear you lost your job. What a terrible time to have it happen. What a shame you have to cancel your holiday too. I have my fingers crossed that you find a job ASAP. Unfortunately the GC is up the creek with unemployment at the moment, hope you're one of the lucky ones. I really hope you can still cycle in January, sweety.

Kalli - Im so sorry your cycle was cancelled again. How frustrating for u and hubby. Isn't Dr O the best. He always finds the time to call you. He called me once when he was on holidays, what a dedicated and amazing man. Look after yourself sweety.

HopefulJen - Happy to hear everything is looking good and transfer is this Thursday. Sending you lots of goodluck & baby dust for Thursday.

ATM - im doing ok. I had some bleeding on Thursday nite and got very scared. Called my new OB, she's not as quick to get back to me as my wonderful Dr O was but she is a lovely lady. She said not too worry as long as it wasn't continuing which it hasn't. Ive decided to slow down a bit again and rest more. Im going to have to cradle this pregnancy all the way through to the very end. I cant wait to be over 32 weeks when i can finally relax.

Thinking of you all and hi to everyone i've forgotten.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty 10 - Happy to hear you can do another cycle before the New Year Hope your dinner party went well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stacy Lee For This Useful Post:

Kitty10  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls!

Just a quick one from me, just wanted to tell you I got a job today! Was really worried bout finances with ivf etc but seems things will be ok!

I'm working for westpac doing customer service etc! So have training for 5-6 days then on the job! Eek. So nervous about it actually, I haven't been to an interview for over 6yrs, I've always been the interviewer..

So wish me luck!

Stacy- hope you have your legs up and relaxing my friend! Take care hun! X

Kalli- I'm so sorry to hear your news.. I hope you have been looking after yourself. Sending my love! X

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done JG!! WHat a relief that must be!! And how amazing that you found a job so quickly, must be meant to be! Good luck, when do you start? Hope the people are lovely!

Stacey - That must have been a bit scary, but glad your OB got back to you and reassured you and that it has stopped now. Hope you are enjoying resting up! At least its lovely and cool and the moment!! Thanks for the luck too....

Kitty - Any sign of AF? Hope you are keeping well!

Kalli - Thinking of you, I hope you are keeping well

AFM - I'm doing well, have ET tomorrow and am feeling positive!! Had a bit of an emotional week, but can put that down to the progynova I think it's playing havoc with my emotions, but all is well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!!

JG - Wonderful wonderful news about the job! That must be a huge relief! But it might actually work out being better for you in the long run! Good luck over the next few days with your training

Stacy - so sorry, I must have missed your post about the bleeding the other day. How scary I hope you are resting up and concentrating on your incubating!! Keep that bubba safe

Kalli -

Jen - yaay for your ET tomorrow! Fab news. I hope you have an easy TWW ahead of you....

I am just about to head overseas for a fortnight so will catch you lovely ladies when I get back. And then those of us that are left can get started on getting some lovely BFPs to start the new year off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a lovely holiday Kitty, hope you have the best time and get some relaxing in as well as good food and a few drinks... where are you off to?

Safe travels X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls - Thanks for all your thoughts. I've been good and resting up a lot more. I've got to keep this little miracle of ours happy.

Jen - Good luck for ET today, thinking of you lovely.

JG - Awesome News!!! Im so happy you got a job so quickly. Good luck with the training. I hope everyone is welcoming to you.

Kitty 10 - Enjoy your break away, you deserve it!! Where are u off too?

Hope everyone's week is going well. Take care of yourselves, chat soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies

So I have had my ET and I think all went well!! Dr O said that all looks great and that the blasty went in easily (ha ha I'm guessing thats good) and it had started hatching so it is looking good! Feeling quite positive and hopeful...

Stacy - Thanks for the well wishes. Glad that you are taking it easy, at least with the cold weather it keeps you indoors wanting to snuggle up!!

JG - Hope the job is going well, and that the people are lovely.

Kali - Hope you are keeping well

Almost the weekend - YAY!! Don't think there's going to be any break in the weather, so if the malls weren't busy enough with Xmas they will be even busier with the weather - thank god for the internet!!