Closed Thread
Page 61 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, How are you all?

Sorry I haven't been online lately the last few days has just gotten away on me. Just thought I'd quickly give you all my news. Well, went for our 13 week ultrasound yesterday. I was very nervous before hand just hoping everything was going to be ok. As soon as I saw baby on the screen I could relax. It was fabulous, baby was bouncing around in there having lots of fun. All the checks and test came back good which was also a big relief. Off to me new Ob Dr Suhad on Thursday. All booked in for our 19 week scan on 6th Jan.

Ill come back in later my computer is playing up shocking.I hope everyone is well. xox

Oh, one more thing, she said it may be blue!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels - Just wondering how your going and how are you feeling, has morning sickness or 'all day' sickness kicked in yet?

JG - How are you, sorry to hear you didn't have a nice weekend. I hope the week has started off better for you.

It's pretty quiet in here girls, what's everyone been up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls! Just a quick one from me as I really have nothing interesting to say
    Just hanging around trying to be patient for January, trying to be optimistic and trying to get on with life!

JG - what happened on the weekend? I hope you are doing okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

How are you all?

Stacy- do you have a cute little bump yet?

Angels- hope everything is going well for you!

Kitty- how are you? I'm much the same ttc wise.. Just plotting away! Are you on for January cycle?

Kalli- how are you going hun?? Any news??

Hi to everyone else I have missed!

Afm- well it had been an eventful week! In Saturday arvo my father inlaws had a heart attack! Very scary! He called me to tell me he didn't think he could drop me off in broadbeach ( didn't want to pay $50 for a taxi) haha.. I thought he had put his back out the way he was panting!

Dh was suffering a major hangover hence not driving me into broady- never seen Jesse get up and spring out of a h/o so quick! we live down the street from his dad so by the time we got there the ambo's were already there.. Watching him like that was scary but surprisingly I was calm..

(keep in mind I thought I put my back out at the gym earlier that morning) so he had an op and had a stent out in... I swear he is blessed.. The nurses and docs couldn't understand why he wasn't in a huge amount if pain. He says 3-4 out of 10 for pain.. Turns out he has an extra artery! So while one was blocked he still had another pumping! Nurses say if he waited any longer he would be dead!

So while I was rushing up to the hosp, running to and from carparks etc I didn't think of my back.. Come Sunday morning when everything had settled down.. I realise I can't move or walk.. Turns out I have bulging discs in my lower back! So I have been off all week cos I can hardly walk..

So I've had a wonderful week!! Oh and for a week now my wisdom teeth have made it almost impossible to eat solids!! Haha.. Hoping that 3's the charm??

Apart from that nothing is new! Just keep on, keeping on! Haha..

I'm on my phone so if there is spelling mistakes I'm sorry!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Girls!

Sorry i have been MIA for so long, things are crazy here getting ready for the move!

JG - You poor thing!! what a nightmare with your back and your wisdom teeth and everything else!!!

stacy lee- Yay that your ultrasound went well and yay that it might be a blue one!

Angels - a huge congrats to you! how are you feeling?

Hi to everyone else.

we are moving to Newcastle next Friday so i am packing, packing, packing. i am exhausted! my kids all had a bit of an emotional breakdown last night - the move and chaos just got to all of them at the same time! there were a lot of tears (surprisingly not from me!). I am almost 16 weeks which is very exciting. i have barely had time to think about the bub due to the move but i'm hoping January will bring with it a bit of calm so i can focus on the impending arrival of our little princess!!!

I hope you are all doing well. i think of you all often even though i have had no time to get on the computer!
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - Oh gosh, what a terrible weekend you've had. I hope father-in-law is on the mend. Your back doesn't sound good, take it easy and rest up. My husband had a bulged disc and ended up having to have surgery cause it was pressing on his sciatic nerve and caused muscles to deteriorate in his leg. Don't go back to work until the Doc says it's ok. Well, I think Im starting to get a bump now it's still hard to say how much of one cause my tummy is still swollen from the progesterone.

Liesey - Wow! Almost 16 weeks, that is exciting. I can't wait to get there. Your bump must be getting bigger. Has the sickness gone away yet, mine is still here but somedays it's not as bad. Good luck with the move, next Friday will be here before you know it.

Kalli - How's everything going?

Angels - Hope your feeling ok with the pregnancy, thinking of you.

Kitty10 - Hi ya. Hope you're enjoying sometime without IVF then bring on January. Good vibes and plenty of baby dust for 2012!!

A Big HI to everyone I've forgotten.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - what a horrid weekend, so glad things turned out ok.

Liesey - gl for your move

Stacey - how's your morning sickness going?

Kitty - how're you doing? hope you're relaxing and enjoying the lead up to christmas.

to everyone else

AFM - hubby and I have decided that this cycle will be our last - no matter the outcome. I need the break, I need to feel normal again

It's CD2 today, I start puregon @ 200iu tomorrow, first scan next Friday. Aiming to get 3 follicles come IUI day which given my track record means I want about 6 for that first scan (we always lose at least half). Kee has told me to be prepared to cancel if we have more than 3 come IUI day but to be honest if we got 4 I'd argue to go ahead with the IUI and if we got more than that we'd still have a lot of sex and try to get pregnant so I don't much care - with our track record the chances of multiples are small. Hell with our track record I wouldn't be surprised if we cancel due to poor response again.

If I don't fall this cycle I'm going on the pill for at least 6 months, working on losing some weight (I've stacked it on with all the failures) and concentrating on our son for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls....bit quiet in here at the moment!

JG - sounds like you had an awful weekend last week How is your FIL doing now???

Liesey - nice to hear from you Good luck with your move, such a big job, we will move next year and it makes me a bit ill thinking of all that packing!! Look after that bub of yours while you move (at least it is an excuse not to work too hard!)

Stacy - yaayy that bub is going well, you must be starting to get so excited that this is actually going to happen

Kalli - Good on you for keeping on in there, I agree that I wouldn't be too worried about quads or quins at this point But then again, that's probably the kind of luck we would have, go from being desperate to have a baby, to then have quads...they say to be careful what you wish for right???!! Good plan for if this doesn't work, while my enforced break is a bit long for my liking, the thought of going back again also makes me a little ill! Keep us informed about how you go this week......

Me.....well I have just gotten AF which means exactly one month until we start our next cycle....which should make it Christmas Day. Not sure how I feel about that!! Am doing the gym thing and my naturopath stuff, the alcohol and coffee is next on my list to cross off...so hard at this time of year though!

Does anyone know when the medicare gap thing resets? If I am CD1 of a cycle in late December, but not having a transfer until January can I still get in under this year or not??? Does that make sense?

Hope you are all doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey kitty!

One month yippy!!

Yes it still counts for this year! As we were going to do the same thing!

Will pop on later, still laying in bed thinking of what to have for breaky- we had a friends wedding yesterday.
    Great day!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks JG that will be exciting if we can get in under this year. And we get to cycle together!

Hopefully the wedding was lovely....must be if you are still in bed at this time of morning