Closed Thread
Page 6 of 116 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies Happy Monday

Kalliope - congrats on the double transfer! That is great news! I hope they are snuggling in nice and tight and you are being kind to yourself for the next few days I did the double transfer last time, and although I didn't really have much time to make a decision (my FS recommended it on the transfer morning) I was feeling really quite nervous about twins! But that said I would do it again in a flash!

Mandse - Welcome! I hope everything goes straight forward for you and one of your little frosties is the next member of your family!

Teags - hope all is well with you as well!

Aunty........oh where oh where is Aunty???

Nothing much to report on here - still waiting to pick up my drugs on Thursday. We are suppose to be going away this weekend but I just realised I will probably have to have an ultrasound on Saturday so not quite sure how that will work! Oh well, just depends on what day my body decides for AF to arrive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Monday here already! I woke up this morning thinking it was Sunday. So, so, so disappointed when I realised it was Monday!

Kitty – Hopefully it all works out and you get AF so you can start and you still get to go away for the weekend. Where are you headed? Do you have to pay for your cycle in full when you pick up your drugs with Monash?

Kalliope – That is such great news hun! Whooo hoo. Now the hard part starts. I hope the next TWW fies by for you. Bring on BT day. Are you on crinone? I also had 2 extremely painful ET’s and have just had a procedure to fix that as my new FS said he wouldn’t do a ET on me until I got that sorted out. I had a cervical dilation when I had my laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. But hopefully you won’t need to worry about that because you will get your BFP this cycle.

Mandse – Welcome to the GC thread hun. What day is your appointment with FS? Good luck for your FET. Hopefully your stay is short and sweet. Congrats on the birth of your son as well.

AFM – My sleeping is amazing since being on Melatonin I am calling it going into my Melacoma! It is bringing some crazy dreams along with it…. Nothing really to report here. I am off to acupuncture this afternoon and after working the last 7 days straight a bit of relaxation is in order. I don’t have a day off until next Sunday which I am hosting my sister’s baby shower at my house so more work getting that organised! But its all good it means my appointment with Dr O will be along much quicker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gold Coast Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Teags

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

TWW

UTD

Proud Mummies

I thought it would be a nice idea to have our own little Roll Call, a know there is only a few of us in here, but when we get those BFP's it will be great to have it written up! I will admit I "borrowed" the Sydney ladies roll call

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Teags

sorry, you did ask me about the payment before and I ignored you sorry! Yes, pay before picking up drugs, but they allow you to do it in two stages, $4000ish now and a bit less prior to EPU....I think. Something like that anyways, I get my DH to look after the money side of things. I still haven't got our medicare rebate yet from last cycle....I hope it comes before too long!

The melatonin is nice, I am wondering how we will go when we go off it again, will we have problems getting to sleep? Not sure. Although it makes it difficult because I still get up to DD once/twice a night (especially in the cold weather cause she still can't keep blankets on!!) and it is really hard with the melatonin! Although the plus side is I normally lay awake for ages after I get up to her, but with melatonin I am back to sleep in 5 mins! Maybe I shall need a permanent script!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mandse - Davidson was my sister's OB back when he was still doing general, I quite liked him then. I actually asked to see him as my OB when I knew I was coming home but he only sees his IVF patients . Like I said before I'm happy enough with Trueman as an OB, it took me a long while to warm to him though.

Kitty - I echo mandse with the sleeping bag - the only thing I regret about putting DS into a bed at 14 months is the fact that he can kick the covers off now he's not in a sleeping bag. Mind you having him in a bed is awesome - I don't get up to him, he comes in to us.

teags - love the idea of a rollcall, I've filled us in, hopefully one of us moves to the BFP section quickly

AFM - this wait is dragging already, I hate that my beta is so far away 11dp5dt is a LONG wait! I didn't want to POAS but I'm pretty sure I'll probably start testing Sunday for my own sanity. Plus, I'm not sure I can take being told over the phone that it didn't work. I got my BFP at 10DPO last time, Sunday is 7dp5dt so it's early but not too early.

Gold Coast Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Teags
    Kitty
    mandse

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

TWW

kalliope - beta 26th

UTD

Proud Mummies
    Last edited by kalliope; 17-05-2011 at 23:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty – Ha ha ha that’s fine hun. Its hard to remember to answer every question you get asked in a post! I was just wondering about their procedure from CFC with regards to payment. Do you know when we stop taking it? I am assuming maybe after EPU? Has AF showed up for you yet?

Mandse – Yay for a FET in early June. How many frosties do you have? I didn’t meet Dr Davidson when I was with CFC. I don’t have a problem with them, just who I was seeing. Will you be just transferring one? Medicated or natural FET? Well I really hope you get lucky on your FET and won’t have to worry about it when you start back at work full time.

Kalliope – Hopefully you will be starting us off in the BFP section! Bring on the 26th! I will be checking in all day to see how you went. I POAS on my first cycle and my second cycle I didn’t. I’m not sure which was worse and am undecided what I will do this time round. I am going to tell them to ring my DH with the results this time as I always end up crying on the phone when its negative (such a sook!). There is a sticky thread here
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?t=356637 which tells you when you can POAS in a 3 day and 5 day transfer. Its really interesting.

AFM - I went to accupuncture and kineslogy (*sp*) which I have done accu before but not the kineselogy before. It was very interesting. I will got back again, trying to put everything into this one. I have my sisters baby shower on Sunday which I have organised for her. Not really looking forward to the baby theme of the whole thing. I'm just doing a morning tea, no games or anything, its her second. Wish me luck getting through it! I haven't told my sister about IVF and us trying. Its just easier for us the less people that know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning! We are actually getting busy in here!

Guess what? AF is here I have a call into the clinic to see if I can go in for a scan tomorrow so hopefully we should be able to get this show on the road soon! So excited, but I better get a positive outcome out of this one!

With regards to the sleeping bag - I love them! We have used one every winter up until now, but I figure at almost 3, she is a little bit old and probably won't like the fact that she can't walk around. So we have got footed pjs that seem to help but she tosses and turns and piffs all her covers off during the night which is annoying!

Teags - you are one brave lady doing a babyshower. I find them soooo difficult. I have one in a fortnight to go to as well. My only advice, is that just remember when these babies are all running around as toddlers, you will be the one with the adorable little newborn! It works sometimes for me

I hope you are all having a great day.....I shall keep you posted on when I start jabbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty - Yay for AF arriving for you! Let the jabbing begin! I so hope I am not going to be far behind you I'm not really looking forward to it the baby shower but what can you do. I'll just try to stay positve throughout it. Lucky I am the host so I will be busy doing host stuff. I have organised so many baby showers and never had one myself. Boo! the next one I am organsing might be my own are you allowed to organise your own?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just picked up my drugs! Tasty! Will start jabbing tomorrow.

We r now going away for a couple of days so take care and I will check in when I get back! Go away rain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha. Not tasty at all! Stupid auto correct. He he!

Meant to say yaayy!