Closed Thread
Page 58 of 116 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Stacy-
    Yep it's not cool anymore! Over it! And every time I see a person on tele that rolls around effortlessly I am envious! Haha!

Dh showered my last night and the heat seemed to make me feel better so am currently trying to muster up some energy, didn't make it to work today I thought I'd be ok.. He'll no!! Haha.
    Did you feel like your insides moved when you got up? Ohh gross feeling!!

How are you going? Bubs moving around lots on the ultrasound?

So excited for you!!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JG - You poor thing. Yeap, the shower is great, also do you have a wheat pack? You pop it in the microwave for about 3 mins and then put it on your back. That helped me loads. The trapped wind is really the worst. Don't go back to work until you feel better. I had my op on a Tuesday and went back the following Monday. I still had a bit of the wind on the Monday but by Tuesday I was feeling pretty good again. The first few days my insides felt strange but by the Friday I felt pretty normal in there. Hopefully by tomorrow you insides will feel better. Thinking of u xo

ATM - Im just feeling sicker and sicker. Hits me in the morning now as well as the afternoon. Dry retching all over the place. hahaha. Ultrasound with Dr O on Friday, it's my last one before my 4d one on the 21st. We can't wait for that one, very exciting.

Angels - How are you, when do you go for your pregnancy blood test? Thinking of you. xo

Hi to all girls, hope your enjoying this awesome Spring weather.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

JG - so sorry you are feeling so ill. It's not much fun at all to be feeling so ordinary. I hope you start to improve soon and are getting much love and attention from your hubby It's great that they found something small and minor and hopefully this will help you on your way to that bub shortly!

Kalli - thinking of you and hoping you are holding up okay, and hopefully doing something nice to ease your troubles Hang on in there......

Stacy - you must be insanely excited about Friday! That's so exciting! My morning sickness eased up dramatically by around 10 weeks so hopefully the end of feeling so bad is near! It's really not much fun....especially when you can't whinge to your friends about why you are feeling so sick!!

Angels - thinking of you in this crazy TWW....hope you are hanging in there.

We went for our Dr appointment today which confirmed that all my bloods and hysteroscopy came back fine. But Dr thinks it is still something about my body rejecting the embryos rather than an embryo problem. Somehow this makes me feel a little bit better that at least our babies are okay, it's just my body that needs some help. Does that sound weird? So going to take something called prodesoline (or something)...has anyone had that before? And doing a couple of intralipids to keep everything in balance. But I have a feeling I will be joining Jessesgirl in the January thread, I just can't see that we can cycle before then due to a holiday in early December - right where I don't need it! But to be honest I am okay with it, I can't handle the emotional aspect of cycling again right now so I shall enjoy my holiday and come back refreshed and ready to go again

Thinking of you all xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - hope you're feeling better soon hon

Stacy - sorry to hear about your nausea. I had hyperemesis when I was pregnant and even the triger shots have me feeling nauseous for days so I totally feel your pain. Sadly for me the sickness only went away after birth - I was even sick on the operating table. I've got loads of suggestions to help morning sickness, nothing much worked for me but out of desperation I tried heaps of stuff, let me know if you want the list.

Kitty - so frustrating that nothing was found but at least Dr O has a plan for you. Sounds like waiting for January will be good for you, give you a chance to enjoy christmas and get back on an even emotionall level.

AFM - I'm doing ok, I let myself cry on Monday and wallowed for a bit but am trying to look forwards. We're trying to salvage what we can out of this cycle and have turned it into an OI cycle. Triggered today, not really expecting much but at least it means I know when AF is due.
    Going again next month on higher FSH (this cycle was 125) if things go to plan beta for that cycle will be on the 23rd Dec.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just a quick one- starting to feel human again.. Was going mad at home lying in bed so have come to work today to get out! App I'm mad to have come to work..

Well I have 4 holes in me.. Kee called me all Monday night and Tuesday but because I didn't rec his mobile number I didn't answer! He's so lovely. He said he removed some endo and a polpy! Eek... So trying to make an appt for next sat as I can't afford to take more time off ATM..

So I guess it's all steam ahead for cycling in January. I have a feeling kee will try and push for a cycle in late November.. But just feel I want to give this dhea a chance to get into my body to do its thing.

I'll get on tonight and do personals.

P.s - Stacy how do u get rid of this gas! I'm over it!! Really hurts in my collar bone areas.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry i have been very slack on posting but am just so tired at the moment that i just dont seem to have the energy at the end of the day but have been reading along.

JG- I signed for 2 embies on the consent form so am not sure why 2 werent put in i will have to ask Dr O when i have my next appt with him. I had a lap done a couple of years ago and i remember that damn shoulder pain although luckily for me i was ok the next day. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Stacey-How are you going, are you still taking it nice and easy. I wish i could take it easy, working full time in a job where im on my feet all day sucks big time.The last couple of weeks would have been so much easier for me if i didnt have to go to work. Am still trying to get my DP in to the mines so that i can drop some hours. Hope you are feeling well, did you have your scan today???

Kalli-Im so sorry that your cycle got cancelled, IVF is such a difficult and emotionally draining journey. I hope the alcohol and comfort food did wonders for you.

Kitty-Am glad that you have some sort of answers it must be frustrating for you to have have definative answers tho. Waiting til after your holidays and xmas sound likes a good idea, hopefully by then you will feel refreshed and rearing to go.

AFM- well the TWW is nearly over for me, i havent found the waiting to difficult at all cause i think the not knowing is easier than knowing.If i get a BFN then ill be gutted that i have gone through all this and not gotten pregnant and then i have to try and figure out where on earth im going to get the money to try again so by not knowing i dont have to worry about all that, hopefully ill get a BFP and i wont have to worry about all that anyway. I was due for my pregnancy test on monday but i have been having terrible trouble with major bloating from the crinone and my bowels and stomach are all over the place. I didnt have any trouble with any of the other drugs apart from a bit of tiredness but ever since egg pick up my stomach has been having dramas and then crinone just made things worse. So i look like im about 6 months pregnant and am having trouble hiding my stomach at work and its just downright uncomfortable to stand up so by this afternoon i was so over it i rang the clinic to see if this was normal, the nurse said for me to come in tomorrow morning to do my pregnancy test that way if im not pregnant i cant stop the crinone straight away and if i am pregnant she will check my levels and see if i still need the progesterone support..God i hope my levels are good cause this crinone stuff is just wreaking havoc with me.

Hi to everyone else..Hope you all had a great week

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFP for me ladies woohoo, am excited but nervous I am praying that my little bubby snuggles in nice and tight for the next 9 months xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Angels - Congratulations!!!!! Im so very excited and happy for you. Such wonderful news. Lets hope baby is all snuggled in for the next 9 months.

Kalli - Oh, how I would love some 'all day' sickness tips. Thanks so much. Got my fingers and toes crossed for your cycle next month. I hope it bring good news for you and hubby.

JG - Good news that Dr O removed some endo and a polp. Now you're all ready to go for January cycling. Hope you're starting to feeling better after the op. Laying down a lot helps get rid of it quicker.

ATM - Well Im now 12 weeks. Hooray!!!! Had an ultrasounds with Dr O yesterday. He zoomed in on babies foot, leg, hand and face. Oh it was so wonderful I just loved it. He is really happy with me, so no more visits to Dr O now. Off to Dr Suhad she'll take me thru to delivery.

Hi to everyone I've missed and enjoy the sunshine ladies. We are off to The Marriott for tea tonite for a little celebration.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels - Im having lots of trouble with my stomach too. I had it after ET for about 6 days and then it went away. Then a few weeks ago I starting getting bloated and having wind pains in my lower back. Very uncomfortable and frustrating. I am stopping the progestrone this week so hopefully that will fix it a little. I take metamucil and a probiotic at night before bed and that helps a little. Please let me know what they said at the clinic.
    Last edited by Stacy Lee; 12-11-2011 at 15:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels!!!!!! That's amazing news!!! So happy for you!!

So that makes you having a cancerian baby!

I'm so happy for you!!

Xx