Closed Thread
Page 57 of 116 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi gorgeous girls!!

Kitty - You have been on my mind! Wondered how you went with your surgery.. kinda sucks that they didnt find anything but then again you hope they dont.. well thats how I feel about mondays surgery for me.. Im sorry to hear that your not in a good mind space atm I hope that when you see Ong next week that he can give you some angles to go off.. Where are you off to in December? Sounds like you have a busy time ahead of you! Im much the same! Im that popular I am booked out all of November and December!
    I guess you need to do what you feel is right.. Ong suggested we cycle in late november or december but being too close to xmas and having so much on along with being on dhea I dont want to be 'rushed' so thats why we are doing a January cycle.. thinking of you hun X

Stacy- thats so wonderful! I love hearing your great news!! Its so exciting! We should put bets on! I say a girl! When do you think you will announce your pregnancy? I always said to dh I want to wait til 14 weeks! but he thinks I couldnt keep a secret that long! - and well hes prob right!! haha.

Liesey - Yay! A pretty pink to add to the family! Thats great news! you will have to try and redo the link to see your button! Hope the packing is going well.. my friend is packing her house up atm to move back home to Yeppoon in Central Qld.. that will be fun! haha

Kalli - Been wondering what you are up to... Hope you are well lovely!

Kristy - Hope the move went alright and you are settling into your new home!

Angels - Glad transfer went well! What did you sign on the consent form with fs? Dont kick yourself now, nothing you can do about it hun! Just enjoy the craziness of the next week! haha!!! I read the other day that only 15% of couples get frosties from a cycle! thats pretty low isnt it?! but kind of made me feel like I wasnt the only one!

AFM- Not much... very boring for me! Went and saw Brad yesterday - and geez the last 2 visits havent been fun with him needling me! hurt! The first visit he stimulated my ovary as it was stagnant... then I had a killer AF, cramps and all! not usually like that for me.. then yesterday it hurt like hell when he put them in my feet.. ouch!! He said he was prepping me for Monday..

Bit nervous about monday now... I know its just a simple thing but I keep thinking of the pain I may feel afterwards... I dont do pain if you cant tell!! haha. So hopefully I should be right to go to work on Wednesday and only have monday and tues off..

So whats planned for the weekend? I am going to Santuary Cove tomorrow with my friend and Dh to have a bite to eat - any ideas? Im having a medical peel and micro done! I cant wait!! its not like SATC when Samantha was a tomato face - its just a refresher kinda thing.. decided that would be better than botox (i hate my frown line!)

Have a great weekend girls!!

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls, just a quick one from me, I know I've been MIA a bit lately - we've just been so busy it's crazy.

Had my scan yesterday - had to go in so early that Kee did my blood draw because the nurses wern't in yet! Everything looks on track, 3 follicles (2x 12mm 1x 11mm) which is just perfect for IUI, next scan Monday to see where we're at and then probably trigger Monday evening, insem Wednesday.

Thinking of you all xx

Kitty - ugh @ not finding anything, it's good of course that everything is fine but it would be nice if you had a fixable reason for not having success yet. I know what you mean about not being in a good place - I'm a bit the same at the moment, last week we had 4 pregnancy announcements in one day (and one of those was the dreaded ultrasound picture on facebook type) and I totally lost it, spent the evening in bed with a block of chocolate and a bottle of vodka. Trying to stay positive overall - I think you have to let the nasty out in order to be healthy though, cry if you're upset and scream and throw things if you're frustrated - it helps keep the rest of the time on an even keel. Take care hon, sending loads of positive thoughts your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Angels - Honey, I'm so happy ET went well. Don't worry about not putting in 2, I only did one and look at me. Sorry about your other 5 embies. My fingers and toes are crossed u get those two little lines. Are u going to do a test before your blood test? When is your pregnancy blood test?

JG - Good luck for Monday. Ill be thinking of you. Don't worry you shouldn't have too much pain at all. They give u pain killers to take home too. I had the septum removed and I was really surprised at how low the pain was. The day of the op and the day after was the only time I took the pain killers. By day 3 I was up and about. All the best lovely. Enjoy your weekend it sounds like fun. xx I hope you're right and it's 'pink' but either way we'll be so over the moon.
    After my 13 week scan we are telling the world. Hubby can't wait! There is quite a lot of people that already know because they knew we were doing IVF but after the scan I'll be telling all of f/b.

Kalli - All sounding good, good luck for Monday and Wednesday next week. Ill have everything I can possibly cross, crossed.

Kitty - How are u feeling lovely? I hope are feeling better today. Sending u hugs xox

ATM - 11 weeks today and so happy that I am. Still taking it rather easy but after 12 weeks I can start to do normal things again. Can't wait

Enjoy your weekend girls. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG- just wanted to quickly pop on and wish u luck for your op, will be thinking of you.

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    cycle cancelled

Totally gutted but would rather it be cancelled than go ahead when the chances of us falling pregnant are slim.

About to invest in some alcohol & comfort food.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - I hope the op went well. Thinking of u. xo

Kalli - Im so sorry to hear your cycle got cancelled. Good idea, alcohol and comfort food is what you need. Get some cuddles too. Thinking of u xo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stacy Lee For This Useful Post:

kalliope  (07-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kalli - you poor girl that totally sucks! Of course it is better to cancel than to go through the torture of the TWW if it's going to fail but that doesn't mean it is any easier to swallow. That is really crappy so sorry. Of course alcohol and chocolate will do the trick of making it a little bit easier to bear....they are good like that Thanks also for your words of encouragement for me, they mean a lot. I think I am trying to get my head around moving forward in life without this baby but we shall see...I haven't totally given up yet

JG - thinking of you today and hoping you get the best possible outcome....not sure if that is finding something or nothing

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitty10 For This Useful Post:

kalliope  (07-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Kalli - 4 pregnancy announcements in one day is bordering on insane! I sometimes think I must be a lucky omen for our friends with the pregnancies but I have never even come close to four in one day!! My new strategy is just to assume that everyone around me is pregnant or soon will be so that then the announcement is just like, oh yeah but I knew that already!! ha ha. Kind of works.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

Well I'm back but not without pain! Feel like I've been bashed from my tummy and up through my shoulders.. That gas pain isn't nice.

From what i remember he said there was alittle endo and removed a polyp.. I'll know more next week when I have a review. they gave my a shot of pethedeine (sp) which made me vomit, then gave me a shot of anti nausea stuff which didn't work as I was sick all the way home.. They didn't release me for hours after as I didn't wake up well.

Home today and feeling pretty sorry for myself actually.. Dosed up on forte!

I'll pop back on later when I'm up to it.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey JG - Oh u poor thing, I forgot to tell you about the gas pain it's horrific. I get it about 2 days after the op and it stays for about 4 to 5 days. It's so horrific. You just put your feet up and relax, lay down has much as poss to get the gas out. Thinking of you and hope you feel better real soon.