Closed Thread
Page 56 of 115 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg liesey!!!!

That's awesome news! You have made my day!! Great, fantastic, happy news!

We're u hoping for a particular flavour?

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JG! Thanks! Of course either would have been awesome, but I did have a slight preference for pink this time around!! so it is very exciting!

did you enjoy some cocktails today for the Cup? xxx

Here's the link for the photos of my bubba! xxx
    Last edited by Liesey; 01-11-2011 at 19:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liesey - Wooohooo!! Im so excited for you. Congratulations on it being a girl. It's Pink for you. How wonderful. I'm all booked in for my 12 week but not actually getting it done until 13 weeks & 2 days but Im going to QLD Ultrasound for Women. I want the 4d scan like you because we want to know what we're having too asap. I bet it was so awesome seeing you baby like that. The 4D scans are out of this world. Where about is Paradise Ultrasounds? It's party time for you and hubby xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! Not long til your scan Stacy! Can't wait to see pics!

Liesey- you link didn't appear?!

So happy for you two! 😄😄

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liesey-I cant believe they can tell the sex that early on that is amazing, congratulations on your little girl how exciting

Kristy-Hows the packing going, you must be getting excited for the big move on thursday.

Kitty- Where are you???? Whats happening with you??

JG-Hows the gym workouts going?? TIme is just flying, can you believe its November already January will be here before you know it.

Stacey-Hows the sickness going, hope it settles for you soon. When is your scan booked in for?

Sorry and hello to anyone i have forgotten

AFM- My ET is tomorrow at 11am, i am absolutely crapping myself and having all sorts of doubts, talkng to a friend on the weekend didnt help she had lots of helpful stories NOT about all the horrible things about pregnancy and how having a baby changes your life so much and nothing you can do will ever prepare you for it and all about the lack of sleep and the blues that you get when you bring baby home etc..I walked out of there going OH MY GOD what am i doing am i ready for this, can i do this, with my anxiety will i be able to handle this arrrggghhh ..Another friend asked me today if i was excited and i told her no cause im to stressed nervous and terrified to be excited which is a shame cause i would really love to be relaxed and excited about whats to come. Anyway hopefully i will make it to ET without vomiting passing out or having diarrhea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to everyone! Im sorry I havent posted in here for a little while.. Been so super busy with packing and sorting out this house with our big move..! One More Sleep..!! WooHoo..!!

Stacy - hi and thanks for the lovely welcome hope you are feeling better xox

Liesey - hi and thanks for your welcome too Congratulations on your fantastic news..!! I am amazed at how you found out at only 12 weeks, how technology is getting more advanced..how cool Im so happy for you hunni xox keep us updated..!!
    Jessesgirl - hewwo hunni xox got ya on fb now hehehe

Angel - hey hun xx the packing is pretty much DONE..!! I am super excited, cant wait..! Good luck for tomorrow - and try not to stress. I know thats probably easier said than done but just forget everything ur friend has told you and just focus on yourself will be thinking of you hunni xoxox

Hello to everyone else..!!

AFM - not much to say really.. Signing the lease to our house tomorrow and taking a few loads down in the car.. then Thursday is the big day.. Removalist is coming at 8am..ewww so early..!! lol but once its all done i can relax

Love N Baby Dust To All

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to pop in and wish Angels a super morning! Everything will be fine! I felt like I had to walk slowly after transfer incase my embies fell out! haha.

Good Luck hun!!

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    Liesey - Congrats! That is truly wonderful news! Now you can relax somewhat and enjoy the journey!

Stacy - Glad you are still hanging in there....I hope you have some wonderful news to share with us shortly

Angels - best of luck for this morning! I am sure it will all go well and smoothly! Don't worry at all what your friend said, you will love being a mum, especially after all this effort to get there! There are plenty of wonderful times and plenty of challenging times (sleep depravation is NOT fun!) but it is hands down the best thing I have ever experienced! And even when I had a newborn and was sleep depraved, it was still pretty amazing

Kalli - hello my friend! How are you going? Hanging in there!

MissKristy - Welcome I hope your stay here is short and sweet and your move goes well!

As for me, we did the hysteroscopy on Monday, and the good and bad news is that is it all clear . Not fair, whinges and stamps foot! I am so over this. So it's back to the drawing board as to why this is not working. I am sooooooo over it, and am not sure when we will get the chance to cycle again this year as we are going away at the beginning of December. And part of me is a bit scared to go again and fail with our last embryo. Sorry girls, not really in a good place right now But back to the Dr next week to work out a plan which hopefully might make me feel a bit better.....

Sorry about the downer post from me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels - How are u feeling after ET? Don't worry about what your friend said, I think being sleep deprived has to be easier than what we've been through. Im just wishing my pregnancy away, I can't wait to hold that bub in my arms. Pregnancy is such a stressful road for me especially with all my miscarriages so I just want it over. I am sure you will be a wonderful Mumma don't u worry.

Kitty - Oh no, they found nothing. It's more frustrating than finding something isnt it? How did you pull up after the op, feeling ok I hope? Let us know what Dr O says next week. Don't u worry, you're allowed to have downer days especially in here with us. Thinking of u.

Kalli, Liesey - Hi to you both. Hope your having a lovely Thursday.

Kristy - Woohooo!!! Happy moving to the Coast.

ATM - Went to Dr O this morning for another ultrasound. Baby is so much bigger I can't believe it! I saw feet and all. Heartbeat still at 170. I'm now 10 weeks & 5 days. Wooohooo!!! One more ultrasound next week with Dr O then off for the 4D ultrasound on Mon 21 Nov. I can't wait, I really hope we can see the sex. We would love to find out what we're having. I'm still relaxing but am starting to do more things. Can't wait till 12 weeks!

Enjoy your day girls xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, just a quick one as I'm on my phone. ET went well although I'm kicking myself for not asking for two to be put back in cause lab rang today to say the other 5 embies were not good enough to freeze so I am praying that this one wants to hang around for the next 9 months. When the nurse went to get my embie she yelled out to dr o "are we putting one or two in" he said just one and I should have spoken up then, I am so mad at myself.

Fingers crossed this is a sticky one.

Will pop back later x

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub