Closed Thread
Page 54 of 116 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Liesey - My friend went with Dr Dunn too. He delivered her boy and also helped her through 4 miscarriages. She said he was lovely. I hope u find another Ob just as good down in Newcastle. I too am eating like a hungry hippo, oh dear. I've had a roll for lunch and kit kat and I want another roll already. Im going crazy with the food. Baby won't stop wanting more. I'm kind of happy I was at my smallest when I go pregnant, so I can afford to put on a fair bit of weight. Hope the packing is almost done.xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey-i am excited to but very nervous about how many i will get and also nervous about the quality i am terrified that i am not going to get the results i desperately want. I am definately going to take Saturday off and have also taken next wednesday off for ET.

Kitty-Welcome back glad you have a nice break away. I imagine the embie growing in the dish is very stressful, i just hope i get some good embies to start with, once i get past that stress then i will move onto the stress of them surviving then ill stress about the ET then ill stress about the TWW lol its never ending Im trying to also just take each day as it comes.

Liesey-Enjoy eating all the food you want its probably about the only time you have a really good excuse for it lol.

Thanks ladies for all your well wishes keep your fingers crossed for me

i will pop on as soon as i can to update you on how i went.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck angels!! Nice and early for you!!

I hope you get lots of healthy eggs!

Thinking of you!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, just a quick one to let you know that out of the 8 follicles I got 8 eggs. Am waiting on the call from the scientist to let me know if they are any good, will pop back on later when I know..oh by the way how good is Dr O when they wheeled me in to the theatre I must have looked nervous cause he came over and stood there holding my hand in his and talked to me the whole time until I went to sleep, I thought that was so sweet I got all teary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great angels!!!

So happy for you! I hope they are all healthy, plump eggies!

How are you feeling? Are you tired? I wasn't too sore on the day more the next 2 days.

Dr O is pretty amazing isn't he! I think us first timers he knows how nervous we are.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels - That's great news, 8 eggs is fantastic!!! Im so happy for your sweety.Dr O is really the sweatest man ever, we are so lucky to have him as our Ob. Can't wait to hear the news on the eggs. This is a hard time for you now, waiting each day for the call on how they are going. Just take each day at a time, that's all you can do. You're doing a wonderful job so far. Happy to hear you're having the day off after ET too. Enjoy your weekend, my love. xo
    Last edited by Stacy Lee; 28-10-2011 at 13:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got the call from the scientist and she said of the eight eggs they got only one was not mature the other 7 were good, my DPs sperm thawed ok and they have just done the icsi so she will call about 8am tomorrow to let me know how many fertilised.. Fingers crossed ladies that they are fertilise :-)

Am feeling ok my ovaries or ovary area hurts but it's not to bad, I have had worse AF pain. I have been sneezing alot since I got home I'm praying that it's just hayfever and not the start of a cold I really don't want to go into ET and the TWW with a cold I have been avoiding sick people at work all week and have washed my hands so much they are so dry, people that come into work while sick drive me nuts.

Am off to rest now, thanks for all your messages of support girls I really appreciate it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, got the call from the lab this morning and only one didn't fertilise so I have six little embies, she will call again tomorrow morning so fingers crossed they are all going strong.

Hope you are all having a great weekend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there I hope u don't mind me dropping in on your thread..
    I am 29 and just about to move to Coomera (on Thursday..!). Hubby and I have been ttc for over four years now and are planning to do AI in the new year..! At the risk of sounding a little freaky ( and I am sorry if I do ) I would really love to meet some new people and hopefully form lasting friendships. As much as my friends are caring and supportive, they just can't understand what this feels like..
    I really hope you ladies feel the same way
    xxHugsxxLovexxAndxxBabyDustxx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kristy!

Welcome! We are all pretty friendly girls! Dont feel that way! I'm the same - would love to make some lasting friendships too!

Do you have any kids? Where are you moving from?

Hope the move isn't too bad for you!

I too, am going to cycle in the new year! All fitness and health til then for us!

X
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 29-10-2011 at 23:26.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

MissKristy09  (29-10-2011)