Closed Thread
Page 52 of 116 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GIRLS!!! Where for out thou?? hahaha

Its so quite in here! I hope its because everyone is so busy making babies!

Stacy - Hope you are doing ok and your little sticky is still sticking!

Kitty - Been perfect weather for the Sunny Coast! hope you are relaxing!!

Liesey - Hows the pregnancy going? cant beleive you are over 9 weeks now! how time flys!!

AFM- Well I am out for 3 months, had my breakdown which apparently I needed as I was too calm when i received the neg... hmmm...
    Of course I still havent rec the forms from Monash to do the surgery for this monday.. but whatelse is new!! I seriously think that they see my name and go 'ohh we'll get around to it!' ... I have been emailing Kee on and off this week and just rec my script for dhea... so here it goes! he told me that I would only have to be on it 6 weeks but from the research I have found 3 months seems to be the magic number so I think its best to do that.. which I have accepted now and figure I can enjoy xmas as we are going away and start a fresh early January.. Has anyone tried Melatonin?

Finally! got my cheque for the picsi they didnt do... only after chasing that up for 2.5 weeks!

So now its just get fit and toned and feel good about myself time before xmas!

Whats everyone doing for xmas this year?

Girls drop in! Im getting lonely in here!! think Ill be talking to myself soon! haha.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

sorry I haven't been in since I've been back - I've been taking some time away from talking/thinking about cycling (even tho I am in the middle of a cycle!)

I'm about 2DPO on our last ever combo cycle, if I don't fall pregnant this time we're going to do a maximum of 3 IUIs and then we're done. More IVF is off the table for us - we've discussed it to death, Kee seems to think it won't be beneficial and after what we've spent so far we really don't have the money to throw away on a cycle where we might get nothing. If I was responding well we'd probably go again but I'm not.

At this stage we're not sure if it will be a break or if we'll be totally done with ttc#2 I don't feel my family is finished but honestly I'm stick to death of feeling like crap, this is my 15th cycle and I'm finding it hard to work up the energy to even hope that it works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - Hello!!! Im here. How are u? Good to hear you have a plan. Christmas off sounds fabulous, you can go on holidays and enjoy being with hubby and family and not think too much about getting pregnant. You can get silly over the silly season. I always feel better with a plan, I hope you're feeling better having one. Where are u going on your holi? I think our Chrissie will be quite, just with family. Hubby is flat out at work so no time for a holiday.

Liesey - How is it all going?

Angels4me - What's happening, are u starting your IVF cycle soon?

ATM - Well, it's been a quite week for me. Still having to rest. It was my 37th birthday on Wed, jeez Im getting old. Couldn't go anywhere so my wonderful Mum and Dad came over and spent the day with me then my mum-in-law popped in and hubby and I had takeaway thai for tea. It was a lovely day. Went to Dr O yesterday for my ultrasound, big relief baby is still going strong, getting bigger and this time I even heard the heartbeat. I also have a little pic. Dr O still wants me doing basically nothing until 12 weeks because I have miscarried up to 12 weeks before. So my only outing is Dr O once a week. Stir crazy. lol Still taking each day at a time and trying to be relaxed. Cant wait to get past the 12 week mark.

Girls, hope you're all doing well. Have a great weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies!

Sorry for being absent for a while! we have had a lot going on! my DH has been offered a teaching job in Newcastle for next year at a really good school so we are moving! All of our family and friends are in Newcastle so it will be nice to have that support with the bub on the way. Our kids are excited to be moving back near all their cousins and grandparents too so i have 7 weeks to organise the big move! I have all day morning sickness at the moment so that is adding to the challenge! I am 10 weeks this week so hopefully won't be feeling yuk for too much longer!

JG - It's nice that you can enjoy christmas and new years and then start again once you are feeling all refreshed! I hope the surgery goes really well and clears everything out to make a lovely home for your bub! i have quite a few friends who had that surgery after years of trying and then fell naturally a couple of months later! xx

Stacy - How lovely seeing your little ones heartbeat! I hope you are getting lots of rest (but i bet you are getting really sick of that!) and happy birthday for last week!

Kalli - I have everything crossed that this is the cycle for you!

Hi Kitty and everyone else! I have to get back to packing before i need to lay down again! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Liesey - OMG! You are leaving us!!! You will be a busy bee the next 7 weeks! far out! but as long as you, dh and the kids are happy thats the main thing! Hows the morning sickness going today? Have you tried ginger? or biccys in the am before you get up? (listen to the woman who hasnt had any kids)

Stacy - HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!! and what a lovely birthday pressie to hear your babies heartbeat! I hope you are resting up all you can! I bet you are bored though? How many weeks are you now?? Send some my way lovely!! haha
    Yes, kind of glad we have a plan now so will see how we go! I really am praying to the powers above that it pays off..

Kalli - I am praying for you hun.. I really am.. Im glad Kee gave you his honest opinion and not lead you down the garden path. 15 cycles, I cant understand how you must be feeling but you are one amazing woman to have gone thru this.. How old is your child?

Kitty - Hope you are well and you enjoyed your trip away!

Hi to Aunty, Teags and everyone else?

AFM- Well Im good actually! Feeling postive and got my mojo back for the gym so have been everyday this week.. Im booked in for my op on the 7th Nov so I want to get into some sort of routine before then.. Stacy - if you exercise, how long did you have to rest before you could get back into it? I have read that i wont be able to work out for 4 weeks! Ill go crazy and not to mention lazy! taken me so long to get back into it since my cycle..
    Got my dhea script filled too, on 75mg once a day - was cheap too! $75 for 3 months worth! I was expecting more! chemist stuffed up as kee gave me 1 month supply with 2 repeats, but they gave me all 3 months supply with another repeat for 3 months! oh well! at least now I dont have to ask for another script if I need it!!
    Also reordered herbs for Dh and I, thought why not! may aswell give it all we can and make it count, also bought royal Jelly! taking 2000mg daily, is that what I should be taking?

Not much else is new actually! this TTC consumes us doesnt it!?

9 weeks til xmas girls!! Whats everyone doing? Just wondering has anyone been to Hamilton or Daydream island? it will be dh and I 10yr ann of being together in Feb and we want to go away... Any advice?

for all you beautiful girls!!

X
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 19-10-2011 at 14:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

Its been very quiet in here lately,whats going on with everyone????

Liesey- How exciting for you to be moving closer to family, will definately be great for you to have that support. Hope the all day sickness passes for you soon.

JG-I cant remember the last time i posted or if i have said this already but i am so sorry that you did not get your BFP. I hope that after your surgery and the next few months of preperation that your next cycle will be the one for you.. Big hugs to you

Kalli-you are an amazing woman and are certainly an inspiration. I cant believe you have done 15 cycles, you are one brave woman and i have everything crossed for you that this cycle will be the one for you. So bucket loads of to you.

Stacey- How scary that you had bleeding but how unbelievably exciting that you got to see the heartbeat..How far along are you now?? Happy birthday for the other day our birthdays arent that far apart mine was on Oct 3 and i was also 37

Kitty- Where are you up to at the moment??

AFM- well i have finally started my very first IVF cycle. I saw Dr O on monday for a scan and blood test, he said i had 7 follicles the clinic then called in the afternoon to say bloods came back fine so i could start the next day. So my first injection was on Tues, i really hope that my first cycle gets me my BFP cause i really dont want to go through all this again, I have a friend who has done IVF 17 times which i find just amazing. She finally got her BFP on her 17th cycle and now has a beautful little boy. I have my 2nd scan and blood test next monday and will find out then if i can go to EPU. So many hurdles to jump and tests to pass along the way. I am excited that it is all under way but also nervous. Am off to Brad tomorrow for my weekly acupuncture, i enjoy seeing him i still struggle to relax while i am there but he is such a great support and always listens to my craziness every week.

I had the day off today to go the mining career expo with my DP at the convention centre at Broadbeach, i cannot believe the amount of people that were there it was unbelievable. We are hoping to get DP into the mines so that we can do more cycles if needed and so that we can afford for me to stop work when i get my BFP, we need a bigger house another car the list just goes on and on so we are hoping that he can get in soon although i wont like him living away from home when i get pregnant but you got to do what you got to do.

Ive got no idea if this post makes any sense and i am sure i have forgotten people or got things mixed up, my brain is just not with it at the moment.

Hope you are all having a great week ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies Thankx for the bday wishes.

Liesey - You're moving to Newcastle, sounds like you are really looking forward to it. If you have family and friends there it will be wonderful during your pregnancy. Good luck with all the packing, I hate packing. I hope the morning sickness is starting to go and you can enjoy just being pregnant.

Kalliope - Good luck with your combo cycle. Wow, 15 IVF cycles is a lot to go thru. Hopefully you will get your 2nd bubba. You are so lucky to have been able to have your first little baby. Fingers crossed 4 u.

JG - Great news that u are all booked in for your op, won't be long till you know what's going on in there. What is DHEA? I am usually an exercise maniac. I think I had my op on a Tues and I was back at work the following Mon. Back hill walking/runs and light weights once I stopped bleeding. So maybe a week and half after the op, max 2 weeks. So not too long. Sprinkles of baby dust to u lovely.

Angels4me - Happy Birthday for 3 Oct I hope u had a wonderful day too!! Hooray!!! You've started your cycle, Im so happy for you. How are the injections going? Fingers crossed you get good news from your scan on Monday. Wow, your friend going thru 17 IVF cycles that is a lot. How wonderful though she now has a bubby. I could never go thru that many it's such an emotional roller coaster road, I just couldn't keep doing it. I have everything crossed that u get your BFP on your first cycle too. I did, so it can happen, my love. Baby dust sprinkles for u The mining job sounds great, I know a few girls who's hubbies are at the mines. It's great money and is making life a lot easier for them. It would be nice for you not to have to work after u get your BFP. I'd be up the creek if I had to go to work everyday. Dr O says I'm not allowed. Thank godness I work from home when I want too.

ATM - Well, Im still resting a lot. I had bleeding again on the weekend and I thought it was all over again. Went to Dr O on Monday and baby still there with a heartbeat of 170. I was delighted to see and hear it again. I'll be 9 weeks on Saturday. I can't wait to get to 12, not long to go now. Dr O doesn't know why I'm bleeding off and on, I'm on 600mg of progestrone a day he can't put me on anymore, so he just has me resting lots. It's a bit boring but in the end it will all be worth it when we hold that little bubba in our arms.

Enjoy your weekend ladies. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    You girls are all really sweet - it's 15 ART cycles this time round, only 3 were IVF and almost all of the rest have been injectable or combo cycles. No way would I do 15 IVF (especially not for 2nd bub) - can you imagine the stress and cost... gosh that would be around 65k OOP

Stacy - glad to read bubs is still well, the bleeding must be so scary tho, I hope the next few weeks are uneventful for you.

Angels - hope you're one of the lucky ones who gets pregnant first go.

JG - good to read you're feeling more positive, this journey can be so hard. My son is almost 2, it took us 6 years to fall with him.

Liesey - good luck for your move, and I hope it all goes smoothly

Kitty - thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

JG-How is your preperation for January going??

Kalliope-How are you going with the combo cycle?

Liesey-Hows the packing and the morning sickness going, have you found anything that makes you feel better??

Stacey- How are you feeling and how is the resting going, hopefully there has been no more bleeding and your little bub is snuggling in nice and tight.

AFM-my injections are going really well, i have been really lucky and have had no side effects apart from tiredness and i was a little cranky yesterday but thats it no bloating no headaches nothing which worried me because i was thinking if i wasnt bloated then nothing was really happening but i had my 2nd scan this morning with Dr O and i have 5 follicles on one side and three on the other and they are 15-16mm and my lining is good as well so EPU will be Friday so only 2 more days of injection and im done. I was wondering after i left today if i really needed to go on the Gonal F at all as before i started it i had 7 follicles and after a week of Gonal i only got one more follicle so feel that the Gonal was really not necessary but maybe it does something else that im not aware of. Hopefully i have some good quality eggs in those follies, its all gone quite smoothly so far which is unusual for my life so i am worried that its all going to go downhill soon but doing my best to keep positive but am still being cautious.

If my EPU is friday do you guys think i will need to take Saturday off work or will i be ok to go back, im on my feet all day and cant really sit down except on my breaks??

Hope you are all having a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls! isn't it getting hot!!

Angels, I would take the saturday off if i was you. I was still feeling quite tired the day after and i was so bloated! I couldn't have been on my feet all day! if you were sitting down you would probably be fine, but i think it might be a bit much for you!

I am feeling tired! i fall asleep at 8:30 each night and then wake at 2 and can't get back to sleep! so then i feel tired all day and then it starts all over again! i find i feel better if i am eating constantly! ha! gatorade helps too! my back is sore from packing so i want to get all the packing done before i get any bigger!

well i'm at work (i'm temping at the moment) so better get back to it!