Closed Thread
Page 50 of 115 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloods this morning and my hcg is back down to 35 or something insane. So upset. And at my parents place which isn't helping. Would do lots of crying icons only I am on my phone. I hate this so much.....,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh hunny,

I'm so so sorry to hear to hear of this news...

I have no words for you.. Pls look after yourself..

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks you too xxx I shall have a wine or two with you tonight....

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Kitty hon, I couldn't read without posting, I'm so very sorry. Take care of yourself xxx thinking of you

JG - I'm sorry hon, I know you knew it was coming but that nurses call is still so very hard to take, be kind to yourself

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kalliope For This Useful Post:

Kitty10  (30-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty 10 - Im so so sorry about your news. It's such a hard road this, such an emotional roller coast ride I can't stand it. I'm sending you hugs. I have my 2nd blood test tomorrow and have been worrying myself about it a bit. Thinking of you, it's so unfair. xo

JG- I hope u and DH had a lovely dinner out last nite. I hope u are feeling ok, sweety. Let us know how Monday goes with Dr O. xox

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stacy Lee For This Useful Post:

Kitty10  (30-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty and JG- Ladies im so sorry to hear your news, its so unfair. Big hugs to you both

I was listening to the Fifi and Jules on the radio on my way home from work the other day and Jules was saying his sister had a baby that morning and it was another girl and that his sister already had a little girl and that the little girl was upset that is wasnt a boy so they then asked people to call in if they were disappointed when they gave birth and it wasnt the sex they wanted. A lot of people called in and said things like they already had a boy and were hoping the next one would be a girl but once it was born it didnt really matter until this one woman rang in and said she already had 2 boys and desperately wanted a girl, she bought pink clothes, referred to the baby bump as a girl and even bought pink paint to paint the babys room then found out at the 20 week scan that it was another boy. She asked the ultrasound person to check and check again and was eventually asked to leave. Her next statement nearly made me sick, she said she seriously considered aborting the baby once she found out it was another boy WTF ..They cut the caller and promptly changed the subject, i was so outraged that someone would consider doing such a thing just because they didnt like the sex of the baby..How is it that we all go through so much stress pain and heartache to have a child and someone like that is willing to terminate a perfectly healthy baby at 20 weeks just because she wanted a girl..

Anyway am so glad i decided to wait until my next AF to cycle, last week ended up being quite a stressful week so added hormones would not have been good plus EPU would have been on my birthday which is on Monday so being in hospital would not have been a great way to spend my birthday so am now on the countdown only 16 days left until AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Kitty - I am so sorry to hear that! That is awful. I hope you are doing okay. big to you!! xx

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

Quiet in here....

Just thought I would pop in and say hello....I am going a bit stir crazy at the moment not sure what the next step is in our IVF adventure and keep thinking bubhub will give me the answers

Stacy - how did your bloods go?? I hope you got some wonderful news

EH - Hello! You must be nearly finished the menapause part of your long long long cycle....wow after all this waiting you must have such high hopes for this cycle! Very exciting

Kalli - I hope your trip away is going well....thanks so much for your kind words....

Angels4me - one of the most frustrating things is listening to others who don't appreciate how good they have it....drives me mad when people complain about their kids!

JG - how are you holding up? got a plan for the next round?

Teags & Liesey - hope all is going well for you guys! Pop in and drop some baby dust on us please!!

We are just waiting for a review appointment later this week. All a bit frustrating really as I have no idea what the next step is and why these embies aren't sticking. Trying to muster up enough positive energy to use up this last embie and think about cycling again. But we had such wonderful embies this time that I just can't fathom what we could possibly do better with if we cycle again???

Anyways, then we are off on holidays for a week or so which I am very excited about. And I will be eating and drinking. Not on an insane IVF diet/good health kick! So we are thinking we will have a little break and go again in late October I guess......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kitty!

I am glad to hear you are going okay. that is so frustrating to not know why your embies aren't sticking when they are good quality Are they thinking low progesterone or something else? Holidays sound excellent!!Fingers crossed

I am good. Feeling rotten but feeling very thankful for the 24 hour rottenness!

Hi everyone else, I hope you are all good! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls,

Yes, I agree its very quiet in here!!

Liesey - Still rotten huh?? At least you have the comfort that your little bub is in for the long haul! Envy you!!

Kitty - Hope you are holding up! A holiday sounds good! Where are you off to? Lucky duck! Just make sure you stay positive pennies!! I know its hard, this whole road really sucks a%^! I really think we deserve a medal for the crap we put up with.

Stacy- How are you going hun? any M/S started yet? Sunk in you UTD?

Angels- I actually had a look for the radio segment you were talking about, it actually made the news!! Morning Show aired it... I cant beleive it! Honestly I dont get ppl who carry on that way! what I really want to say may get me kicked off this forum so I best be keeping it shut!

Hi EH, Teags, Kalli, I hope you lovely ladies are smiling

AFM - Well I have been Dh free all weekend, dropped him off at the airport on Friday morning and picked him up this arvo, He had a ball! Went to the races Saturday and then the GF on Sunday.. So I relaxed all weekend had a friends bday on Sat arvo and then went to the local on Sunday arvo for cocktails! Oh how I missed them!! haha I allowed myself to enjoy this weekend (with a coffee too! )

I really missed dh alot this weekend, I think the last month has really brought us so close together, It was like the feeling of when you first get together and you just miss the person and cant wait to see them again! Really appreicate each other now.. We actually got such a lovely compliment from a friends friend who see comments we write to each other on Fb, she said that she has never seen 2 ppl so in love.. even after 10 years.. really made me feel special and concreated what I already felt!

Anywho, down to business.. Saw Kee this arvo and the news isnt good It seems we had it wrong... I only had 1 immature egg the rest were empty... Scared the s%^t out of me.. I didnt realise that... He said my hormones were fine and where they should have been... so he said that we can cycle again and just hope as it could have been just a freak thing or we can do a lap + something else to find out if I have endo.. I used to get bad cramps with my period but since being on the herbs I dont have pain at all.. even this AF has been a dream - not heavy at all, no pain at all! which I didnt expect at all... I actually started thinking that my lining wasnt that great as my flow wasnt heavy.. but Ong said that if I didnt bleed before the preg test then there is nothing wrong with my lining..

Just really scares me that this will be a long road.. Im really scared.. I know Im prob jumping the gun but its how I feel (still sinking in I guess) So my question is has anyone had a lap done with Ong? Wondering the cost?

I know there are worse things happening in the world and ppl go thru this everyday, but I have to say this really sucks... All I can think about is that psychic on BH said dh and I wont be parents til late 30's....

Anyway Im off, snuggle time with dh just needed to vent....

X
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 03-10-2011 at 20:37.