Kitty - One of my friends took melatonin for sleep issues, good to know it's helping with your sleep a bit - will come in handy during the stress of a cycle!
Teags - you're so positive that you've convinced me to switch to Monash & Dr O - I called Monash today and the lady on the phone was just lovely, she's sending me all the info out and said that she of course hopes I don't need it I also have an appointment booked for my GP to get a referral - I figure if this cycle works I'll get the pregnancy management referral instead.
AFM - Our transfer is Sunday morning 9:30, this morning (day 2) we had a 2 cell and a 4 cell so at least they're still growing
Hubby and I have decided we want to transfer both - when we were doing IVF before we were going to transfer two and since we only have two I really don't want to risk one to the freeze/thaw. I called my Dr today and asked that he call me after my day 3 update (tomorrow morning) to discuss putting both back. I'm nervous, he's very against transferring two and he can be really abrasive... I think I might just cry if he's snarky with me. wish me luck talking to him, I've already spoken to the IVF Nurse and the Scientist and both are ok with me wanting to do two so he has no objections and just reads me the riot act on the risks.