Closed Thread
Page 48 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Think I'm out... Neg this morning.. God I really don't want to go for bloods, I feel like it will be almost shameful..

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - aww babe, I'm so sorry! Is your BT Thursday? It's not over yet, but I understand your disappointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry JG - that totally sucks how are you feeling? You might not be out of the race entirely yet....it might just be too early

It's totally not shameful to go in for the bloodtest! I have been in there lots of times with negatives and I even burst into tears once! That's what we are paying them to do - support us through these horrible times.

But I really just hope it's a bit too early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kitty, but I feel like I'm out of the game..
    Who knows I might be wrong but bloods are wednesday do should be showing now yeah?

Back to the drawing board,,, kee said he wants to find out why I had so many immature eggs, googled way too much this morning and not liking the results!

How did kee change your cycle after your cycle??

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am by no means an expert on HPTs...never do them! But you would think it probably should show up by now, but you do read on here about people who think it's a negative but it was just a late implanter....I would go more on how you are feeling. Do you feel like AF is arriving?

As I said, my 2nd cycle was HEAPS better egg quality than the first. We left the eggs in me a couple of days longer and I took melatonin. And upped the drugs a bit. I really think the first cycle is a bit of a guessing game, and just tweaking those few things made a big difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I had not done one now!  I don't get any feelings when I get af, I just get it and then cramp slightly..

I have lower back pain which I never get but I'm putting that down to the crinone..

Ahhh! This roller coaster sucks donkey D#%k! Haha.

How are you feeling??

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on all weekend. We had a busy little weekend.

JG - Oh honey, I'm so sorry your stick test came back neg but don't give up hope yet it may have been too early. I would wait now until Wed when u have your bloody test. I have everything crossed for you, my love.

Liesey - How r u feeling?

Kitty10 - How are u feeling?

I'm feeling good, just taking each day at a time. I go back Fri for another blood test & then first ultrasound the following week. Finger crossed all is till going well in there.

Thinking of you all. I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hey jessesgirl

How are you holding up other than your Neg test this morning is there aything else that would make you think you are out? sorry I havent seen all of your other posts. Im crossing my everything you get a BFP on Wednesday.
    Hey Hun,

Im doing ok, had a cry this morning when I got to work (by myself of course) Sucks so bad! Just wish I even had a frosty to use but we dont..

Nothing thats telling me its a neg, just instinct.. Got lower back pain but as I said to Kitty earlier Im putting that down to the crinone...

thanks for thinking of me, really appreciated!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Have faith jessesgirl
    I am talking with a lady on bh who is 15 preg she is going through my FS and she had a neg preg test an then went for her bloods then feeling disheartened her and hubby had a glass of wine and discussed their options only to get a call from the clinic to say she WAS PREG!! She is Now 15 weeks if there is no bleeding that is an awesome sign just hang in til wednesday even though quite a few women have a bleed and it still works out great
    I'm trying, but don't feel hopeful.. No spotting or anything.. Who knows.. Wow that's so lucky of your friend! Totally blessed!

How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry JG, I hope you're one of the ladies who has a late implantantion. I know how you feel about having no frosties - that was the very worst part of our last cycle, knowing that it was failing and we had nothing to fall back on. I know they say Crinone will hold back AF but for me it never has so I'm hoping the no-spotting is a good sign. Normally if you don't have a positive by 10/11dp5dt you're out but I know a lady who had a negative HPT at 15dp5dt and a positive beta at 16dp5dt so it does happen! Good luck for bloods tomorrow xxx

AFM - I'm out and we're well into the next cycle already. I'll be away for the next two weeks (nowhere exciting - just going to a wedding down south) but reading along on my phone.