Closed Thread
Page 46 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh this site s**ts me sometimes, i just typed a post and it disappeared grrrrrr.

Here i go again..Kalli- I so hope you are wrong, i will be keeping everything crossed for you big hugs to you

Kitty- Woohooooooooo i am so happy for you that is such great news congratulations

Stacey- Brad is great he is in Burleigh at Studio Qi (pronounced Chee). I have heard so many great things about acupuncture and IVF it is said to increase your chances by quite a bit so i figured it cant hurt.

JG-Im going ok thanks hun, ive decided to wait until my next cycle to give myself more time to get over my tonsillectomy and give myself another 4 weeks of vitamins and acupuncture. My AF arrived yesterday so the countdown is now on am starting to get excited about it now and am hoping the next 24 days goes quick for me.

Hello to everyone else hope you are all going ok to you all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels4me For This Useful Post:

Kitty10  (22-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's official! I hate crinone! I'm an emotional wreck! I've been fine very positive up until now!

I woke up and just had a feeling, went to toilet came back to bed and dh woke up and asked what was wrong! Knows me way too well! Had a mini breakdown tears and all- I guess it's because it's getting close and we have no frosties to go back to... Got acupuncture tonight with brad.. Think I need it!!

Kalli- we must be a day apart af wise.. I'm due Sunday for her! I hope we both get a lovely surprise with a bfp!!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey- good luck for today Hun!!! I hope you get your bfp!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey - I've been thinking of you today! I hope your news is great! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies. Thanks soooo much Liesey and JG, well blood test is done. Just waiting on the phone call, Im keeping busy in the office until it comes. The nurse was surprised I hadn't done a home pregnancy test, I said,' I'm trying to be patient'. That's funny coming from me.

JG - Sorry to hear you're emotions are playing up. I was rather down on Sunday myself. This TWW is a killer. Thinking of u, not too long to go now. Hopefully your 2 little embies have happily snuggled in or even just the one.

Angels4me - Thankx lovey for the info on Brad. Good idea waiting for your next cycle. You'll well and truely be back on track from the tonsils.

Well, enjoy this gorgeous Goldie Friday ladies. I'll let u all know soon. Thanks for being here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eek!!! Excited for you Stacy!!

Feeling 110% better! Just one of those days!

I can't believe u didnt POAS!! Haha I think I will do one Sunday with dh.. Have u had any inklings!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies!

I had an ultrasound this morning and saw our baby's heartbeat!! Sooo awesome!! It certainly makes it all feel real now!! (that and the MS!!)

Stacy- keep us posted!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey- so exciting can't wait to hear ur results.. Goodluck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Liesey View Post
    Hi lovelies!

I had an ultrasound this morning and saw our baby's heartbeat!! Sooo awesome!! It certainly makes it all feel real now!! (that and the MS!!)

Stacy- keep us posted!! Xx
    Ohhh that's amazing!!! I nearly cried when I heard my sil's first baby's heart beat! Was nothing short of amazing!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well girls, the news is wonderful. Im a BFP!!!! We are delighted. Early days yet of course and with my track record I just need to take it day by day but we are feeling very lucky. Thanks so much for all your support. Dr O rocks! Woooohoooo!!!!
    Last edited by Stacy Lee; 23-09-2011 at 17:56.