Closed Thread
Page 44 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls!

How are you? Well I am officially PUPO!

As you can see Ive been awake since 5.30am! ahh I couldnt sleep for the life of me plus I wanted to make sure the crinone had time to get in there IYKWIM!

Got there at 8.45 and they were ready for me! I was surprised! Geez kee gets a good view doesnt he!!

Well we had 2 embies transfered! Kee said that one was a perfect blasty and the other was only just getting to the blasty stage so they couldnt freeze it, so why not whack it in! I was kind of speachless! I know I ticked the 2 embies box but was diff when I was confronted with it! But what the heck! Lets do it, if we are totally blessed to fall with both embies I would be forever grateful!

My last emby looks like its decompacting today so they will look at it in the am and give me a call and let me know! So most prob no frosties for us...

I feel like I should be lying down and not even sitting up! its like they will fall out! I know Im just being silly but still feel that way!
    My dh is amazing! opens the doors for me, almost wants to carry me around 'just in case' Oh bless him! I love him so much!

Mum brought up a good thing this morning.... Ive always said I wanted twins - (boys) and a girl.. in that order! So I better be careful what I wish for!! And the coffee man that comes to my work said he dreamt I had 4.... 4 at one time.... FOUR!! I told him thats just not funny and to stop swearing at me! then my friend says this morning 'oh maybe the coffee man is right, your two might split!' oh god..

Any recommendations of what I should and shouldnt be doing??

Liesey- How are you my lovely! How gorgeous is this sunshine! Hope you are enjoying it!

Kitty - Not long to go, well yes it prob feels alot longer to you! How are you feeling? do you think you will test?

Stacy- How are you today? Hope you are resting up! A few of us now in the tww!

Teags- Good to hear from you!!! how many weeks are you now? You must be coming up to halfway now! dying to see pics!!!!

Kalli - Not long to go now!!

Hi to everyone else!! Angel, Frangi

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

JG- yay for being PUPO with 2 embies!! Oh my goodness, how divine would twins be! You need to lay around as much as you can! That's awesome that your DH is being so attentive!!

I am so excited for all of you in the 2WW!! Bring on some BFP's!!

I spent today in brisbane watching my girls in their cheerleading grandfinal. They were very cute little cheer chicks but It was a looooong day and I feel yuk! Yay for bed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

JG-woohoo for being pupo so excited for you, cant believe that you have 2 precious little embies on board hope they are snuggling in nice and tight.

Thank you ladies for all your positive messages regarding that stupid energy healer, whilst it will be something that will always be in the back of my mind i am doing my best to just try and not focus on it. I had acupuncture the other day and i told Brad and he said he went to one once many years ago and they told him he would be dead at 30 and he is turning 40 so that made me feel a bit better. I swear Brad should be a counsellor, every week i go in stressing about something and he is always the voice of reason and is very comforting. I really like going there every week as it forces me to try and relax but i wish the rooms were sound proof cause every time i seem to go there is people in the waiting room chatting away to Brad and the receptionist and it makes it hard to relax.

Thanks also for your advice on whether i should wait or start next week. I am the worst decision maker and such a what if kind of person i drive myself insane. Every time i think i have made a decision to wait i then start thinking about why i should start then talk myself into waiting then starting again argggh wait start wait start wait start

Hope you are all having a great weekend and are enjoying this awesome Gold Coast weather.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, hope you are all enjoying this awesome Gold Coast weather.

JG- Wooohooo!!!! Two little embies transferred! That is fantastic. Yes, doesn't Kee get a good old lookie up there. I was telling a girlfriend the other day, he is smacko infront of your V. Not time to be shy. lol. Hope you are relaxing, sounds like u have a totally wonderful husbeany who is taking good care of u. Enjoy all those comedies.

Angels4Me - Happy u are feeling better about that silly energy healer. Sounds like Brad is very positive 4 u. Where abouts is he, I havent really looked into acupuncture yet but maybe I should?

Enjoy the weekend girls and the sunshine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whats going on ladies!! We are on page 5!!

What a fab day!! Wish I had the day off!!

Kitty - Whens BT day? Must be coming up soon? Sorry I have a shocking memory atm! Im sending plenty of your way! You really deserve that sticky!

Stacey - I know I cant beleive two embies either! I have adjusted now and would love to have twins! (What am I saying) How are you going in your tww? I think I am all comedied out! Watched way too many movies this weekend!

Angels - How are you going hun? Have you come to a decision about cycling yet? I know what you mean about it sitting in the back of your head, I put my name down on here to have a reading done... she said that I will be a late bloomer and wont be a parent til my mid 30s! It still takes me breath away thinking about it!
    I think Brad is a wonderful healer! He really does know what to say to make it 'better' with reasoning... Agree about the noise though too!! While Im nearly falling into a deep slumber I hear 'Hiiii Brad, how are you, yadda yadda' then because Im a noisey person I have to keep listening!

Hi to Liesey, Kalli, Frangi, Teags and Aunty!

AFM- Well I feel good but keep googling where my embies should be at! Yes I am mad! I knew this rollarcoaster would be different but geez I hate waiting!!! did anyone get any symptoms at this stage, Im 8days post PU and 3dpt... When do you think I will be able to start testing?
    DH doesnt want me to, he thinks it will stress me out more, I told him I would rather get a neg at home with him than a call when Im at work, Id be alittle more prepared for it! IFYWIM?

I had a dream last night that I had a beta of 300, from what I know that would mean twins? Interesting! dh loved the thought~!

Oh. My. God. My boobs are so so so sore!!!! Geez that progesterone is crappola! So sore I can hardly sleep on them!! and they have grown... and they ceertainly dont need to grow anymore!!

Anyways have a super day!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG -The absolute earliest you can test is 5dp5dt however this could still be too early and if you've had pregnyl could give you a false positive 8dp5dt is much safer but I always start testing at 5dp5dt. The hcg trigger can also stick around for up to 3 weeks although that is pretty rare and it's usually out of your system after 7-10 days. It is always best to wait for beta if you can (I never can). A beta of 300 doesn't necessarily mean twins, it could be early implantation of a strong singleton or even a singleton+ chemical depending on what day post EPU beta is. Try not to go too crazy thinking about the possibilities

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls! I am tying to lay low at the moment....I hate this TWW wait! And the end bit is always the worst!

I have had cramping and a streak of blood yesterday which completely freaked me out. But generally feel different to what I have my other cycles. I have never had bleeding before and usually would have a heaviness/AF is here type feeling by now.

Really not sure Bloodtest tomorrow so not long until I am out of my misery.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty 10 - Just wanted to wish u good luck with your blood test tomorrow. Im feeling nervous for u. I really hope you have some good news to share with us, we need a BFP!!

Jessesgirl - Good to hear you've been chillin and watching all your DVD's. Twins, Woohooo! that would be lovely. This TWW is killing me now. Sunday was my worse day I felt a little down thinking 'what if' it's a BFN but I've cheered up over the last few days. So you're going to test before your blood test. I've decided not too. Every month for the past 12 months I've been checking and nothing, so I'm going to be patient and wait. I think that's why it's killing me so much. lol . When are you booked in for the blood test?

Hi to all and hope you're feeling well and enjoying the sunshine. Baby Dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!!

Kitty10 - I have everything crossed for you for your BT results today!! Let us know as soon as you know!!

Stacey - Your BT is tomorrow from memory? How exciting! sending lots of your way!!

Hi to JG, Kalli, Frangi, Teags, Aunty. Hope you are all good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to pop in and say good luck to kitty today!! I have you in my thoughts!

X