Closed Thread
Page 43 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty 10 - Thank u for your kind words. It has been an emotional and long road but Im just grateful Dr O finally found my problem. He has put me on the right road and fingers crossed IVF will make our dreams come true.

We are TTW buddies exactly, I go next Thurs for my pregnancy test. How have u been feeling during the wait, have u been relaxing & trying not to think about it too much? When did u have your ET? Mine was only this Tuesday so It's really a TTW for the test. It's kind of nice not to wait to long.

How many cycles have u had? I really hope this cycle works for you. I hope next Thursday after seeing Dr you and I are on here excited about both being pregnant. I don't want to feel the let down if Im not. Im trying not to think about it just yet. One day at a time, baby steps. I only have 1 little frosties unfortunately, they were all going super until day of ET, then only 2 went to BP out of 4. But they are very high quality they said. So that makes me happy.

Feet up and chill out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty10, just wondering if you had DD through IVF or natural?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Sorry I have been MIA I haven't been BH'ing much these days. Things have been really hectic lately and the only time I'm on the computer is at work which believe it or not - I'm actually working

Good luck to all of you in TWW and I really hope to see lotsa BFP's happening. I'm hoping to get some time over the weekend to read through and post. I'm on my iPhone and find it way too hard to read/ reply on.

Smooth sailing for me so far. Next big scan next week xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Angels well I guess I won't be going to that energy healer/psychic.... WTF.... how horrible for you. I didn't think they could say such negative horrible things... isn't there like a code or something... Throw it all in the trash love. Sounds to me like he was a crock.

On the when to start question... Only you know how your body feels post the tonsillectomy. Make sure you are ready mind body and soul because you know how rough this all can be. Yes it might mean that you have to wait a few more cycles but better that than you don't respond well and all that energy (and money) is wasted.

Jesse – Awesome news on your 3 embies. Hang in there and get that jam sandwich rich and full for Saturday. Any news on the PICSI issue?

Kalli how are you going love... counting down the days.

Kitty hang in there love.... positive positive pennies....

AFM I wasn't officially cycling just got pregnant the old fashioned way. I have had countless chemical pregnancies and I'm thoroughly over them. I got so hopeful thinking WOW what if... then a week later all over... FT... I'll be honest I'm just about ready to go back on birth control I don't think I can have too many more months like this. My mother in her wisdom said.... "well just don't do a pregnancy test and then you won't get disappointed".... I'm like...every month you get a period you're disappointed... I then got the lecture... "well in my day you never new until you had skipped 2 periods".... blah blah.... After all its all my fault isn't it.... One should never get her hopes up on this ride!!!

Sorry I'm grumpy today...

Love to all and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Stacy - yes, by some miracle we had DD naturally.....but not before being referred to IVF. We decided to take some time out to think about it and go to the naturopath and within 3 months we were pregnant. If only it was that easy this time....I suppose I should be grateful for one miracle!

My transfer was last Saturday, so about halfway through now. No major signs either way, but a bit of cramping which I am putting down to the progesterone. Next week will be the killer though, I am always a nervous wreak and feel like my period is coming so I am trying to be zen!! Have you got any symptoms yet?

Frangipani - you poor thing, falling pregnant naturally to have it be a chemical that is totally unfair. So do they think you have an immune issue that needs to be sorted or are they not sure what the go is? I can totally appreciate your temptation to go back on birth control just so you don't have to go through it and the symptom analysis every single month. It truly is horrible. Sorry your mum isn't more understanding, I don't talk to mine much about my problems, she had no problems falling pregnant and while she is trying hard to be supportive, and is doing an okay job, her advice tends to be of the "just relax, whatever will be will be" variety which is only helpful under certain circumstances.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday - it is such a nice day out there!

Happy Friday....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kitty,
    No apparently everything is "normal"... We have unexplained infertility with the only problem being my age (I am 40) and that hubby had a vasectomy which was later reversed. Apparently after a vasectomy reversal you have an increased risk of miscarriage because of sperm defragmentation (not that they told us that when we paid the $6000.00 for the reversal). Dr O had DH sperm tested and the results where fair (not bad but not good) so that is the only ???? for us. Hence why Dr O wants us to do a fresh cycle with PICSI....

My mother is never particularly helpful... LOL....

Hang in there... only a few more sleeps... I do hope you are more lucky than I...

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - How r your little embies going today? Just wanted to wish u good luck for tomorrow. xo

Kitty10 - I have a few friends who had a baby no drama first time but are struggling to have a second. It has been very frustrating for them. No major signs for me either really, just bloated & sore breasts but that's from the progesterone I would say. Next Thurs will answer my question.

Hi to everyone. I hope everyone has enjoyed this gorgeous Gold Coast Friday. Enjoy your weekend ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

How divine was the weather on the Gold Coast today!

JG - Good Luck for tomorrow! yay that tomorrow you will be PUPO!!

Hi Everyone else!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhhh I really am pathetic!! Haha its 5.36am and I'm awake! Can't sleep! Too much happening!!!!

Hi Stacey! Our embies are perfect in the scientist eyes... She said no fragmentation at all!! So fingers crossed we get two frosties!!

I went to the DVD shop last night and got $26 worth of weekly DVDs to keep me busy all comedies - lots of laughter and happiness around me for the next 2 weeks! Well that's what I'm aiming for anyway!! Haha

Thanks for the good luck!!

Will get on later...

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eek!!
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 17-09-2011 at 11:04.