Closed Thread
Page 41 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

At abit of a loss today.. Had epu yest and it seems all but 3 were immature.. It was too soon...
    So hurt! So mad!! I know I shouldn't give up on my 3 little embies but just feel jibbed! I knew it was too soon and I should have been on a higher dosage but I guess he had to do it by the book..

So DH and I had a meltdown last night and are back on the bandwagon today and hoping our 3 made it thru the night...

Geez I'm sore today! More bloated today than I was all the way thru jabbing! Obviously another sign the follies weren't growing..

Hope everyone is doing well!! Sorry it's such a down post but I had to get it out.. Then to top it off my friend sent me a pos preg test yest and the day before that another announced they were 11 weeks! God the timing!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG- I am so sad for you! You must be feeling so frustrated! Three embryos is really good but I completely understand you being disappointed when you had so many follies. Drink Gatorade to help with the bloating! I can't wait to hear how those embies went over night! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi liesey,

Thanks for your kind thoughts... But they have called and all 3 have fertilized,.. Something told me to ask if they did picsi... Apparently it wasn't on the sheet... Wtf!!!! How could they get it so wrong??

My god they will know bout it if any of them arrest..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jg - I have lots to say to you but am on my phone at the moment. I hope those 3 embies are strong ones and are quality over quantity!! Basically I had something similar on my first cycle but ended up with two to transfer. Will pop on later to write properly. What happened with the picsi? Did they forget to do it?? How is that possible??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe they didn't do the PICSI!! I would be having a whole lot to say about that!! That is awesome news that they all fertilized!! Yay for them!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies, My name is Stacy and I've just had my first cycle of IVF with Dr Ong. Today was my egg transfer day, so now Im feet up and relaxing. My Mum actually found this site and thought it may be nice for me to talk to other ladies going thru the same thing, so here I am. Its been a long road trying to have a little bundle of joy of our own but hopefully, everything crossed IVF will work for us. A little about me, Im 36, first time pregnant was 26 with twins but ended in miscarriage. So, 4 miscarriages later I found Dr Ong and he found a prob and I was operated on last year and now we're going down the IVF track. Its lovely to read on here some happy outcomes from IVF it's keeping me positive, thank you ladies. Good luck to each and everyone of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Jessesgirl with your little embryo's. I have my fingers and toes crossed for u that all 3 little darlings fertilise well. Waiting for the call each day to say how they are doing is so hard. Keep us posted. Do you mind me asking how many IVF cycles you've had?

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG - crap that they missed the PICSI I hope all 3 continue to divide well for you. Take it easy over the next few days.

Liesey - congratulations

Kitty - When I was pregnant with my son I just knew I was pregnant, even though I was told there was no way that we could concieve naturally so when I feel a negative coming I'm pretty sure it's coming. We're doing OI cycles now - our plan was to do another fresh stim cycle in December but Dr doesn't think we're candidates for more IVF - said he'll let us cycle if we want but we run the risk of getting nothing which is quite likely given our past cycles. How's the tww treating you? When's your beta?

Welcome Stacy Lee, gl for your tww

Hi everyone else hope you're all doing ok

AFM - We're into the tww now, beta is on the 26th if we make it that far. AF is due on the 24th so I should have a fair idea of how this cycle has gone by next Wednesday or Thursday.

I've really hit the wall emotionally lately, I'm sick of the negatives. After our nightmare experience with our old clinic I really hoped that Monash could have us pregnant by now but instead IVF is pretty much taken off the table. I love that they're not in it for the money - I'm sure our old clinic would just be cycling us at higher FSH levels and I always feel like Monash is treating us like a unique case rather than a number but it's making me twisted and bitter.

I don't want to be upset when I hear a pregnancy announcement and I don't want to feel like ripping the face off the girl who announces that she's 5 weeks pregnant after trying for two months, telling me that it was "soooooo hard" (seriously, I could have punched her) but that's the way I am right now. Don't get me wrong, I know we are blessed to have our son, he is an absolute miracle and I am thankful for him every day... I just I wish to hell this whole process was easier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessie I would be MAJORLY ****ed off too love. It's so hard not to be so mad as to anger your own body hey... That and I know you don't want to give up on those little embies now.... Hang in there love.... for you with lots of love.

kalliope hearing you LOUD and CLEAR.... there is nothing we can do... your emotions and feelings are very valid.... Don't let yourself get twisted and bitter... Fight the good fight LOL... ha I can say it but man is it hard to practice hey...

Welcome Stacy a very for you How long have you been TTC.

kitty how you doing love... must be nearly the day

Hello angels, teags, eternally

AFM another kick in the guts for me.... got my hopes up way too soon with a which turned out to be another chemical pregnancy.... My specialty... I'm at the point now where I think I may need to go back on birth control I can't keep riding this ride.... I ran over some serious black cats....

Does anyone else in here swear silently alot!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kalliope - Thanks for the welcome. Yeap, just the waiting now. Im trying to stay positive. How old is your little boy? Have u done many cycles of IVF, sorry to hear you can't have anymore IVF. So where to from here? It can all be so frustrating

FP - Thanks 4 the welcome! we've been TTC for 4 1/2 years. Sadly no babies to full term yet just miscarriages. Im a little heartbroken this morning, Monash just called to say my other two embryo's weren't able to be frozen and they were doing so well, so I've only got one little one frozen. Never mind, it's better than none. So sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy, all this is such a hard road. Specially when u see other people just fall pregnant basically without even trying and we struggle so much.
    My thoughts are with you.