Closed Thread
Page 38 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kalli.... that totally sucks. I am so sorry. There is just nothing I can say but I am sorry. I know you knew it was coming but it is still totally heartbreaking. Hang in there.....

Will post properly tomorrow girls! Thinking of you all xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls!

How are you all going?

Kalli - Im really sorry to hear the news.. I hope you are feeling more positive today..

Angel - Thats no good about your dh swimmers,... have you heard from them today? I have my fingers crossed for you! But dont give up hope, remember the mind is a very powerful tool, use it to your advantage.. What was your AMH? I refuse to read the childless by choice as I refuse to think I wont have kids, thats just it... Keep postive hun!! How is your throat today? Hope you are feeling better, I used to get tonsilitis really bad, had it that bad they gave me an injection in my throat to do something - that was xmas eve... terrible pain so I can only imagine how you are feeling.

Kitty - Hows life treating you in limboland?

Hi Frangipani, teags, liesey and Aunty Hope you are all well!

AFM- Well I had my scan and bloods yesterday OMG! that was the biggest drama!~!~ Rung yesterday to let them know I got AF on Sunday and they said come in Tues morning.. then got a call saying no it has to be today and to come in and see Dr O at 3pm but Id have to do bloods an hour and a half before hand to make sure they were back in time.. So I thought Id leave at 12.30 to go home and freshen up etc... got in my car and the key literally snapped in the ignition... I lost my S^&T! Just my luck, why today is all I could get out, called my husband, hes trying to tell me what to do... Oh drama! got my boss to drive me to Mr Minut to get another cut, tried that, no go! Lost it again... It wouldnt start as the transponder had locked... Ended up getting my boss to drive me to Monash! thank god hes understanding! Got there at 1.50, so just made it!

Had scan and Dr O could already find at least 12 follies in there, the look on his face was reassuring! So he lowered my dose.. was going to be higher as my amh was 10.9... then my FSH came back and was 4.5! I was over the moon! Dr O was happy and said it couldnt have been a better month to start! ..

So had my first jab this morning! and it was nothing! Why was I so worried!! Have a slight headache now but nothing that lots of water wont fix! So the fun begins!!!
    Was anyone told to stay off fish oil during a cycle??

Have a lovely day girls! X
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 30-08-2011 at 09:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls! Enjoying the rainy evening? My DD is asleep and DH is out getting dinner so I have jumped on to catch up with you all....it is quiet in here...

Angelsforme – sounds like you have had an extremely stressful week. I hope you are feeling better and both your sore throat and AF have gone away! How was the TESA news???? Did they thaw okay? So stressful but I hope you have some good news soon. It is really hard to be positive when things are stacking up against you, but please hang in there and I hope you come up with a good plan of attack shortly.

Frangipani – thinking of you and hoping you are doing okay now that you have had a bit of a break to think things over. It’s really not fun when none of your options seem that attractive. Hopefully you come up with something soon that keeps everyone happy and will have you on the way to your BFP

Kalli – how are you doing? Us GC girls really aren’t that fertile at the moment are we???? Well….except Teags!!! Hopefully the spring will bring much health and happiness so that we can all have BFPs at the same time…

EH – Thinking of you as well even though you are not posting at the moment. I hope you are still reading and that your menopause is going quickly! You cycle in October right?

Liesey – Did your embie transfer go well on Saturday??? How are you doing with the TWW? Be patient! Next week will be the hardest. Did you end up with any frosties? It sounded like you had a great batch of little ones doing their thing!

Teags – are you showing yet?? How are you? Would I give you a death stare if I walked past you in the shop because you are pregnant?

Aunty – you have gone missing!!! Where are you? You should be in a TWW now shouldn’t you?? Why are you not checking in…..???

Jesse – so glad all the jabbing is going well! I don’t have many side effects at all from the drugs so I hope it is the same for you. How exciting that you are underway! It’s funny you should mention the importance of being positive, I have decided that’s my main focus this cycle. I am going to get pregnant, I am not coming up with plan B and all will go well. “My body is healthy, my embies are great, I will get pregnant” – my new mantra!! I tend to be a bit negative so I am going to give being positive a shot for a change……

Going in for my first scan tomorrow but I expect transfer will be about a week or so away yet. So in limbo land for a bit longer still but that’s okay…….

sorry girls, I have just realised I have peppered you all with questions, but that will mean that you will all need to jump to attention and answer me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

JG - How exciting that you've started jabbing! I didn't get many side effects from all the injections which I thought I would because I have never been able to take the pill due to horrendous side effects and thought extra hormones would cause havoc! Have you got your car all sorted now?

Kitty! - my transfer went well. I thought i had already bored you all with the details! My Emby was apparently of excellent quality! i was also lucky enough to get 5 beautiful frosties! They told us on Saturday that one of our embryos was identical twins!! wow! that was quite a shock and made those embryo's seem like real little babies! they then called me Sunday and said that they now aren't sure that it is identical twins and think that it is.. .well i can't remember exactly what they said but something along the lines of - not as healthy an embryo as it could be.. either that or twins! it has been frozen separately and marked as they aren't sure exactly of it's classification. I am feeling really stressed and anxious - partly due to the 2WW (i have never been good at waiting for anything!!!) and partly due to the stress of quitting my job. My bosses didn't take it well and it has caused a lot of drama.. so then I get stressed about feeling stressed and around and around we go! I am trying to feel relaxed...trying trying.. I will wait to see the results of my BT next week before looking for another job so that i know whether I am looking for temp work or something more permanent! hmmm.. what a lot of rambling! I bet you wish you didn't ask how i was going now hey kitty! What drugs you have to have for a FET? still all the same injections or less because they don't need to take the eggs?

Hi to everyone else! I hope you are all doing well and are snuggled up on this chilly GC evening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls..

How are you?

Sorry this post is going to be about me...

I feel so emotional this morning.. tell me this is normal.. I hate this! and yesterday I wanted to literally kill my best friend for putting a letter on my desk and not the mail tray.. wtf!!! I warned my DH and he has been amazing.. just putting up with my snappy tom!

Had acupunture last night and god knows I needed it! Brad is very happy my fsh has come down so much, but I know at the end of the day I am only as good as my highest reading...

I have my second shot tomorrow morning... not looking forward to that... a friend said that it stings? is this true?? ****!

Oh my husband just called me, bless him.. god I love him! he just sat on the ph with me while I whinged and weeped down the ph.. I eat my breakky at work and I forgot my oats this morning so I was whinging over that, so he said he will make my breaky and lunch for me from now on.. I really am a lucky girl...

Ok I need to get ontop! got some great news my friend who had EPU yest.. she just text me and said 13 fertilised last night! She is over the moon!!

Anyways I am off, need to becareful today I dont yell at a client!!

Love to you all!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey JG - hang on in there! You will be fine You are doing a wonderful job and those eggs will be developing away in there and out of you in no time. I actually think it's the stressfulness of the whole ivf/infertility situation that leaves you cranky and stressed rather than the drugs but I am sure others would disagree! It's wonderful that you have such a supportive husband to dote on you for the coming weeks.....and the next 9 months!!

Where are the rest of you girls?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!
    JG- I didn't like the second injections, they do sting but finally after days of doing them I tried numbing it with Ice before Injecting and I didn't feel a thing (wish I Had thought of that a week earlier!!).
    I am camping on the sunshine coast this weekend... Trying to keep my mind of this awful 2WW!! So greetings from my tent!! Ug..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessesgirl totally normal (I think). I remember feeling like I was going to strangle someone one moment and then cry bitterly the next. Hang in there love. The good news is that all these new hormones must be doing the job. If they are affecting your mood just imagine what wonderful things they are doing on those ovaries...

Liesey I was on a concoction of drugs to stimulate lining and alike. Prognova, Predisolone (to reduce rejection) and the the Provera PV 5 days prior to transfer. Supposedly my lining was always perfect and we would simulate FET with my own ovulation.

Camping sounds like a great idea. Shame you can't have a wine though LOL. Best of luck love

Kitty10 How are you hanging in there. I always found the hoping against hope 2ww the worst. jabbing gave me something to think about LOL... Nothing like pain to make you know you're alive...

Teags, Auntie, Angels4me, Eternallyhopeful, Kalli

AFM I have stepped off the ride for now. I can't cope with anymore IVF at present. Went to see the counsellor and I think I failed the questions At present I really don't know where I sit. Wish I hadn't purchased a lovely sleigh style cot with my first miscarriage though... Just never even contemplated that this would happen to me... Bless you all. I am praying for lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just read back Kalli I am so sorry love. How stupid is this whole dam journey... I want to cringe everytime I see a toothless, teenager etc swellingly pregnant. Swearing doesn't seem to help and neither does crying and yet that's about all I do these days. Bless you sweet. I do hope AF was healthy and cleansing. It's time you got your

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Frangipani

Lovely to hear from you! I was so so sad to read that you are having a break for a while, although I do think sometimes we need to do these things to keep sanity and balance in our lives. How did you find the counsellor? I haven't been but am interested as to whether it is worthwhile - did they give you any strategies to cope with pregnant family and toothless teenagers? I keep having mixed thoughts about what to do next, but am trying to focus only on this cycle and no further at the moment.

It just sucks that you have to stop I hope that you are taking care of yourself and planning something lovely to enjoy. As for the sleighcot I would find it too heartbreaking to have around myself....I just gave away a bunch of baby stuff in the hope that it would send some good luck my way

Please keep posting in here and let us know how you are going, if you ever need someone to chat to I would be happy to meet you for a coffee somewhere!