Closed Thread
Page 36 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls!

How are you all??

Kitty - Hope you are feeling better.. Transfer 2 hey, Oh twins can you imagine! That would be the most amazing news! Oh I bet you enjoyed that wine too!! I havent had a drink for 2 weeks now and Im dying for a wine or even a berry sky blue.... hmmmmm

Angel - Not long to go for you! a week will go so quick!

Kalli - 11 more days!! ahhh Id be going crazy too!!! How are you going today with all the stuff your taking?

Liesey - So when is pick up?? Saw on the August thread that you have a few good follies in there!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Teags - How are you doing hun? Have you worked out how to do pics yet? Love to see your bun in the oven!

AFM - Well we have def got the go ahead, Dr ong fast tracked his karotype and was all fine! thank god!! Had accu last night and I needed it, Im feeling anxious now, excited but anxious.. Brad says he feels my body is ready for this cycle which is reassuring - It took me 20 mins just to relax by the end I was in a deep state.. Oh I love that guy! Hes just keeps it real doesnt he!?
    Im having a long weekend this weekend! I cant wait! Relaxing, and getting my hair down (not relaxing) I can think of a hundred other things I would rather do than sit in a chair for 3 hours! anywho we are going to our nurses appt on Monday, not sure what to expect but I guess I will find out! Due for AF on the 24th so then it begins!
    It is DH and I 3rd Anniversary on Tuesday but since we have Monday off we are going out for dinner then.. I cant wait! going to a french restuarant called the Garlic Clove..... drool!!! I Love it!!

Hey what takeaway can I eat, trying to be mindful of the bad fats as I read that during ivf its a no go??? Have you heard that???

Anywho! Im off! Hope you have a super weekend!!
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

JG, Yay for the 24th!! only a few more days! How exciting. It feels so good to get started. I hope you are enjoying your long weekend!

I have pickup tomorrow! i am feeling a little anxious. Trying to stay positive. The clinic said i will be on OHSS watch due to how many follies i have. hoping it will all be fine. My EPU is scheduled for 8am and then DH's TESA is at 12pm. I am so pleased to have finished injecting! i had run out of places to inject that weren't bruised!!

Hope you are all having a lovely windy weekend! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Liesey!

Good Luck tomorrow!!! How exciting!! HOw many follies have they found? Yes stay as postive as possible! Tbh I have been using positive affirmations every day for the last 2 weeks! I think its good to keep positive and the mind is a powerful tool, so why not use it to my advantage... if it doesnt work well... I dont know then!!

It has been a windy weekend hasnt it! i was going to go to the organic markets this morning and thought nope, not a chance as it was bucketing so heavily!

Anywho, just wanted to wish you and dh lots of luck tomorrow!~

Lots of babydust your way!!!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liesey! Just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow! So exciting! Drink heaps of water and rest up after your pick up It is interesting that they don't need your hubby for 4 hours after the pick up isn't it? I look forward to hearing that all went well. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im here girls, just flat chat On my ph but just wishing you all the best for today Leisey! Yes lots of water and I found the best thing for ohss was Gatorade, so try and drink at least a bottle a day. Catch up soon girls, going to bris for the day & night :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I'm sure the pick up went well Liesey rest your body now... drink lots of fluids and get that jam sandwich ready for your fresh babies.... I have had OHSS and its not so good Dr O would have told you though if he really thought you were at risk. I had OHSS with another FE (who I wont mention grrr) as I got 36 eggs.... Yes ouch... Anyway I survived to live another day... xx

jessiegirl good luck with your jabbing... may this be the cycle for you

AFM I see Dr O tomorrow... I know what he is going to say... just not sure if I, my marriage or my bank account will be able to comply!!

all xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Sorry I have been MIA – I have just been so busy and haven’t had time to get on here. I think that’s what working so much does to you. The last thing I want when I get home is to get on the computer! But I have been thinking about you and hoping to read some good news when I got back here but unfortunately that doesn’t seem to have been the case for our Kitty. Hun I am so, so, so sorry.

Kitty – As I said above I am so sorry to read about your result this cycle. To be in limbo land with your HCG level must have been so hard. I hope that this has given Dr O something more to go off to helping you achieve your BFP for next time. At least you have those lovely frosties there waiting for you to use. The disappointment of a failed cycle is so hard but you seem to be coping well. I really hope that your next cycle brings you your elusive BFP. Will you go again next AF?

FrangipaniB – Awww hun. I hope that Dr O has something to tell you that can help you to continue your journey. Does your DH not want to keep going? Do you want to keep going?

EH – Hi lovie hope things are going well.

Liesey – Good luck for EPU. Def drink a couple of gatorades today, and lots of water and also eat a lot of protein as well. That will held to ward off OHSS. Rest up and I hope you get lots of beautiful eggies.

JG – I can’t believe you are about to start jabbing. Whoo hoo. Great news darl. Hope you and your DH had a great anniversary weekend. Hopefully by next annivsary you will have a lot more to celebrate

Angels – When is the biopsy result in? Good luck. I hope there are some good results to come through for you and your DH. It would be very stressful waiting to find out.

Kalli – How are you going hun? When is BT day. Oh I am so excited to hear how you have gone this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

Thanks so much for all your support and encouragement! It is so lovely having your support! EPU went well. They got 12 eggs. My FS seemed a bit disappointed by this as he was expecting more because i had heaps more follies on the US last week but apparently my left ovary wasn't cooperating and they couldn't get to it easily. I am thrilled with 12. The clinic just called me and 11 of those have fertilised! DH's TESA went well and they were also able to freeze 2 vials of swimmers! I am very happy about all of that!

I am so sleepy! is this normal? i went to bed at 1pm yesterday and didn't get up until this morning! i still feel like i could sleep all day now! I'm not sure what kind of anaesthetic they gave me but it has wiped me out! I am taking all of your advice and resting (obviously! haha) and drinking lot of gatorade! ET is scheduled for Saturday if things all go well!

Sorry this is all about me! I just wanted you to all know that I appreciate you all so much! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!!!! That's awesome news liesey!!
    I'll pop back on later to do personals!
    Hope you feel better soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leisey that is grand news! So glad is all goig well. Rest up and I hope the next few days bring some good news

Frangipani - how did you go today?? I have been thinking of you and hoping your appointment allows you to move forward. Hang on in there and take a bit of time to make your next move...