Closed Thread
Page 35 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Hun!
    So sorry to hear! Really had a good feeling too! Hope your feeling good considering...
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hon, I'm so sorry, thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty, I am so sorry to hear that! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    You guys are so sweet! I am doing okay....gotta just keep hanging in there right??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kitty u amaze me! You seem so strong! What did dr ong say?
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

I am feeling a bit down today, which is I guess not too surprising. We are off to see Dr this afternoon to discuss the plan from here, so I guess that will be helpful. We have 3 great blasties left which is kind of reassuring, but given I have already wasted 2 I am feeling a little negative. My DH and I had a confused conversation last night about whether we should do another stim cycle if we need to, and I woke up crying, feeling pressured that if these blasties don't work it is the end of the road. But turns out hubby wasnt saying lets definitely not cycle again, just that we need to consider whether we want to go again. So a bit of a communication problem but I think we are on the same page.

Frangipani - I am totally with you on the emotional energy this takes and that is part of the reason I am reluctant to do another stim cycle, but then the desire to have a baby takes over and I go around and around in circles. And DH and I definately have different ways of coping with this, but we are working a lot better together mostly now understanding we are both different. When I was TTC #1 I found it so difficult that I felt like DH didn't understand at all where I was coming from, but this time it is a little better.

Anyways, I enjoyed a few wines last night, and today is diet coke! Gotta be some advantages right?

Hope you girls are having fun jabbing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's totally natural to be feeling rough and a bit down, I hope your appointment with Dr O goes well this afternoon and you have a good plan to put in place, I always feel better with a plan. Try not to borrow trouble by worrying about doing another full stim until you get there, easier said than done I know but you still have 3 great blasts left and they have a fighting chance.

I'm going a bit crazy and beta is still 11 days away! This cycle has been almost as bad - if not worse than a full stim, on top of the metformin, melatonin and vitamins I've had clomid, puregon, Pregnyl and Crinone all for one little follie. Emotionally it's the same roller coaster, except this time I don't have the control of knowing exactly where my embies are at. It's exhausting!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kalliope For This Useful Post:

Kitty10  (19-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    kitty I am so hearing you love and so sorry that the news was not positive... all I want to say is poo poo poo... foot stamp it's not fair... This road is the pits and I am not sure what will appease our aching wombs... except that BIG FAT POSITIVE and a baby baby baby at the end... I am so hoping that your appointment with Dr O gives you some peace (btw how did you manage that I am waiting until 24/8... LOL). I have not done so well this time... I feel like I am just over it... the pain... the hoping.. the rejection... So hard to explain isn't it... We have to take one day at a time... one step at a time... go through the motions of grief, pain, resentment and live to see another day... with Dr O... I am thinking of you. xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to frangipaniblue For This Useful Post:

Kitty10  (19-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Kitty- So sorry to hear your results, big hugs to you..How did you go with Dr O today??

How is everyone else going and where are you all at??

AFM- Still waiting waiting waiting for biopsy to happen, only one more week to go have been starting to stress as the time gets closer wondering what i will do if results come back bad ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls - you really have no idea how much you guys have helped me over the last few days!

Kalli - your advice is perfect. My mum says to me all the time "don't cross that bridge until you come to it" which is exactly what you are saying and you are right of course! That sounds quite a cocktail you are on drug wise, but hoping it all leads to a nice strong BFP Do you just do HPTs at home or do you need to go in for bloods as usual?

Frangipani - I nearly cried when I read your post yesterday as I could have written it myself! So over the pain, hoping and rejection! But hopefully we will be able to pick ourselves up again..... And I giggled about the appointment, not sure how I got one so soon, they just offered! Pretty sure there was an email going around Monash saying "this women is going to loose it, just do whatever she requests!!"

Angels - waiting waiting waiting, that's all we ladies seem to do! It is extremely stressful when you need the results to be good so badly as well. I hope you have something nice planned for the weekend to make it go quickly

My appointment went well and the good news is that we can go again straight away. So we will We will probably transfer two embies this time, but will make that decision properly later. So now the wait begins again....for AF this time!!

Just went down to the beach this morning, my DD just kept latching herself onto other families with lots of children I don't mind her playing with other kids, but she was sitting on their mats, talking to their mothers, and in the mood I am in at the moment I almost cried for her! But she had a lovely morning so I guess that's all that matters.

Have a great weekend guys
    Last edited by Kitty10; 19-08-2011 at 13:22.