Closed Thread
Page 34 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty10 View Post
    Thanks so much Jessiesgirl! You are sweet.

So I haven't been posting much because I have been busy, and depressed because I was once again sure this hadn't worked. Getting lots of AF symptoms, I feel like it is just around the corner. And blood tests today are inconclusive, I do have HCG of about 35, but they like it to be about 80 by now. So not really sure what this means, just need to sit around and wait again.

Kind of surprised anything is happening actually, just thought it was another BFN. Not sure if a chemical pregnancy is good news or bad news actually?? Anyone had any experience with low HCG numbers?

Aaahhhrrr!! Going back for another test Wednesday morning.

I shall do personals probably later once I have finished my googling!!
    I have a good feeling!! I'll send positive thoughts your way all week!!
    X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Kitty10  (15-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kitty10,

My sister in law did IVF a few months ago and her HCG levels were 30. They weren't sure which way things were going to go either. Her FS upped her progesterone pessaries to a higher dose and then they waited!! it took a while for the levels to rise to what they wanted but she is now 16 weeks pregnant and everything is going well! it was just a little slower to get started!!

I have everything crossed for you hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    okay, I am back!

Thanks JG. I am not really sure what to think, I guess it could go either way but not looking good. Still, I was starting to wonder whether my body was eating these perfect looking embryos so at least it is reassuring that something is happening in there.

Leisey and Aunty - I am so excited that you guys can finally get started You have been waiting so patiently! I hope your side effects are minimal - mine are so hoping yours are as well!!

EH - You are also being so patient - I guess that is something that comes with the IVF territory. How did your new implant go today? Nice to check in with Monash??

Angels - yes Brad is lovely at Studio Qi. We do need to organise some commission or something - I think Kalli started us all off there!! Relaxing is hard, some days it is easy and sometimes hard. I find it works better for me at nightime, during the day I find it really hard to relax.

Kalli - I hope you had lots of fun doing the BD over the last few day! How amazing for a natural miracle! I hope you have some good news to report on soon!!

Frangipani - How are you doing? Hanging in there? Have you had an appointment with Dr O yet?

Teags - how are you going? Are you enjoying telling everyone?? How exciting! I saw a newborn on the weekend and they really are the most beautiful little things!

I just wanted to apologise for being absent the past few days - not really very supportive of me. I thought I was totally out of the race again this cycle and have been a mess really. I just couldn't post because I didn't want to depress everyone with me I burst into tears at my bloodtest this morning, I just feel very highly strung at the moment! And not sure the next days will be giving me any relief

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Liesey View Post
    Hi Kitty10,

My sister in law did IVF a few months ago and her HCG levels were 30. They weren't sure which way things were going to go either. Her FS upped her progesterone pessaries to a higher dose and then they waited!! it took a while for the levels to rise to what they wanted but she is now 16 weeks pregnant and everything is going well! it was just a little slower to get started!!

I have everything crossed for you hun!
    Thanks Leisey - we must have posted about the same time! That is a wonderful reassuring story! I didn't ask about my progesterone, other than I need to stay on it, but I haven't had any bleeding so I assume it is fine.

Thank you so much for your support. How is that jabbing going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty congrats on being a little pregnant hon.

I know of loads of ladies who've had low HCG and have gone on to have successful pregnancies - the most important thing about HCG levels is that they've doubling in a relatively normal time... it's really hard to make any predictions based on a single beta number. I know a lady who had a negative beta at 14dp5dt and a positive HPT at 16dp5dt - it's rare as all hell but that number is only an indication iykwim

I'm guessing you're 14dp5dt? so around 19DPO... the lowest number reported on betabase that then went on to a successful heartbeat is 16, so it can happen - the number they like it to be is the median number which is the most commonly reported number of whatever data set they use and IMO Monash is extremely conservative in what they say is where they'd like things to be - IIRC they said Teags was low when she was sitting at about the median number.

I'm hoping all those AF crampy type feelings are just your emby snuggling in tight, sending loads of sticky vibes your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much kalli. I had forgotten about teags' results and how conservative Monash is. That makes me feel a little better! Guess there is just more waiting for me now and will see what happens. Is there any value in doing more acupuncture do you think?? How are you? In a tww now i guess! But you are in with a chance right, they know you have ovulated??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty you are PUPO so I do hope and pray those hcg numbers go up for you. I have only ever had one positive hcg after a FET. The number was a low 24 and that went down 2 days later..... 35 is 35... so lets hope she goes up... You must be ready to throttle someone with the waiting... and

me--- its been a hard week... the vodka didn't help much it just gave me a headache... We don't see Dr Ong until the 24th... At the moment I think I am bowing out. This has been a long hard road and I don't deal with the heartache very well... My hubby isn't really very supportive. I guess he doesn't know what to say.

Teags this was my 6th ET. I have had 2 cycles.... We have some 5 more FE on ice but last we talked to Dr Ong he wanted us to go fresh if that last one didn't take. He is keen to do PICSI this time as the only thing that has come up against us is the DNA fragmentation of hubbies sperm... I am a super-ovulator and last time got very bad OHSS... don't really want to go down that road again. That and the bank balance... there really isn't any more money... SO

How is your little bean doing.... feeling any flutters or bubbles yet?

Good luck to all of you. Hope there are coming your way.

xxX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kitty- thinking of you!! Hoping with all hope you jump on here and tell us you got you BFP!! 
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Kitty thinking of you for lots and lots of HCG

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Thanks so much for your support, I really appreciate it

Unfortunately I don't have good news, hcg is going down so should get af sometime soon. Bahh!! Am going okay and just another hurdle in this emotional journey, but hopefully it will mean I will get a positive in the future.

Well I shall jump on later when I am at the computer, thinking of you all as well xxxx