Thanks
    Reviews
    Vodka is perfect!! Hmmm...sounds good actually

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitty10 For This Useful Post:

frangipaniblue  (13-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies!

Frangipani - I am sooo sorry to hear that! You are in my thoughts and prayers... and Yes, Vodka is most definitely perfect!!!! Lots and lots of Vodka!!!

Kitty - the wait is almost over!!! How exciting!! waiting sux...

Teags - So glad things are going well! you might have a valentines bub!!

I know this will sound stupid but what does PUPO stand for?? ...just when I think i have mastered the lingo, a new abbreviation appears! ha!

Aunty - AF never arrives on time when we are waiting for her!! I can totally relate! She's a Witch!!!

JG - It's exciting that you can start this month!

AFM - we saw Dr Dunn last night and he said we are fine to go ahead this month!! I was beyond excited!! AF was due on the 6th and amazingly looked as though she was going to be on time for the first time ever but has been lurking but not committing for the past 3 days!! grrr ha!
    So assuming that she comes tomorrow, I will start Jabbing on Friday!!
    Dr Dunn did an US last night and a rather large cyst has formed on my left ovary since the last US 3 weeks ago. he said it is due to me ovulating in that ovary and i have haemorrhaged into it but it should go down over the next few days. he seemed concerned at first and then said it would be okay for us to still start.. but at first he said that he doesn't like to start IVF with a cyst (I always have cyst's though so it would probably be unlikely to start without them)... anyway, hoping it will go down as he says and that it won't affect our chances...trusting he knows what he is doing (he has a little more experience in this area than me! ha)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Liesey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I am here lol....just on the sidelines a bit for now

Frangi- I'm so sorry for your bad news It is so hard. But know that you will get through this tough time. And I'm sure you will feel better after seeing Kee and discussing things. Having a plan always helps me move forward xx

Liesey- YAY for starting! Bring it on!!! (and PUPO stands for 'Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise'! )

Teags- so lovely to hear your updates, and that everything is going well!

Kitty- any news yet??? Or are you still going a bit mad?

Aunty- Has AF decided to show up yet?? She's such a cow

JG- Sorry you're having a run of frustration at the mo Sometimes it just seems never ending! YAY for starting though....are you going to this month??

Kalli- how you doing with the clomid? Where are you at now??

Angels- Sorry to hear of your results What are you up to now? Has the biopsy been done?

AFM- not much. Get my next Zoladex (menopause!) implant on Monday. Not doing too badly on it- the odd hot flush, but the worst thing is a side effect of 'arthritis' in my fingers, wrists, elbows and ankles On the adoption front, still waiting for the 'green light' from the powers that be to start the paperwork....

Hello to anyone I have missed! XX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EternallyHopeful For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Eternal- DP's biopsy is booked for the 26th August so still have a couple of weeks yet, am trying not to think to much about it until the time gets closer. im praying for good results cause if not i dont know what i will do cause im sure there is no way my DP will consider donor sperm and im not prepared to give up my dream of having a child but hopefully it wont come to that and he will have loads of good swimmers. Hows the arthritis symptoms going, can you do anything for that??

Leisey- So exciting that you can start this month, has AF showed up yet??

Frangi- So sorry for your bad news this is certainly is not an easy road that we have go down, its emotionally financially and physically draining i hope you are starting to feel better about things..

Kitty- Hows the TWW going, when are you due to have your BT and are you going to POAS beforehand??

Jesse-I dont think you have to much to worry about having AMH level of 10.9 when i found out mine was 4.5 recently i freaked out and someone reminded me that it only takes one good one to make a baby. My only concern is how quickly can the levels drop, i rang Monash yesterday and asked, the nurse told me to email Dr O and ask him and that he would email me back so am going to sit down on the weekend and do that. Dr O did not seemed to concerned about my AMH levels so yours should be fine but i know its not easy to not worry. There is nothing i can do to improve my AMH levels all i can do now is try my best to improve the quality of the eggs that i have left.

AFM im still just hanging about waiting for DP to have biopsy, i had my first app with Brad at Studio Qi today so am hoping that the accupuncture will help improve things and help with the whole IVF process. Thanks for the tip on Studio Qi Jesse and whoever else recommended him (sorry i cant remember and cant scroll back), Brad is very nice and am hoping i can learn to relax and really enjoy my sessions, im not that great at relaxing but im sure ill get the hang of it soon. How often do you all go???

Sorry if i have forgotten anyone..

Hope you are all having a great week
    Last edited by Angels4me; 11-08-2011 at 21:32.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels4me For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh I'm so sorry ladies - I am still here, still reading but haven't had my laptop out in weeks and replying on my phone or tablet is crap.

Frangi - I'm so sorry sweetie, I drowned my sorrows in vodka last IVF failure too. Be kind to yourself and take the time to feel sad.

kitty - gl for beta hon, I'm really hoping this time is it for you.

lol at all the Studio Qi girls - I think I should be charging Brad a referral fee since you all see him now

Hi to all of you - I'm still reading and hopefully can get on for a proper update soon!

AFM - clomid + injects and I've only got 1 follie, it was only 16mm on Wednesday (CD19) so my FSH resistance is still pretty bad even though it is better than before. Trigger Sat and go at it like bunnies, still have to take Crinone so I feel like it's IVF anyway - the only things missing are EPU & transfer!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kalliope For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frangipani so sorry to hear about ur cycle. Drink as much as u need to I say!

Just a quick update as on my phone, I have started! Did my first jab this morning! And baby girl did it all by herself, no DH needed, am braver than I thought! Now I guess I just wait for the nasty side effects to start. Already so hormonal this month from it being late. Please tell me they aren't too bad! Oh well the journey begins!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to auntyof5 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Franjapani – How are you going honey? I hope that the vodka made the pain go away for awhile. Have you had a follow up with Dr O? What number cycle was this for you? Sorry I can’t remember. Der! I really hope you are going ok.

Kitty – How are you going Mrs PUPO? When is BT? This week? I hope the TWW hasn’t been too awful for you and you will have some good news for us soon.

Liesey – Has AF arrived for you hun? I really hope so and that you started jabbing yesterday. So exciting! Hopefully the cyst won’t cause you any problems. I don’t really know too much about cycsts so can offer no advice to you about that. But you would assume with him letting the cycle go ahead it won’t be a problem. Dr Dunn is a nice man. I had a few US with him when my old FS was away.

EH – I have been wondering how you have been going! Sorry to hear about the “arthritis” side effect hopefully it will ease off for you. I suppose at least you are having your hot flushes during winter to keep you warm – only positive I can come up with about that for you! Hopefully the green light comes through for you soon for the adoption things. I can only imagine what a long process it would be. Good luck with it all lovely.

Angels – With accu I did find it hard to relax for the first few sessions I am generally a really busy person and found that my mind was still running crazy while i was there especially if I had raced there from work. I found it better for me to try and go on my day off. I think most of us have been to see Brad at Studio Qi or at least have started to see him. He is a really nice man. I was going once a week. They usually tell you to come I think the day before EPU and maybe the day after EPU and then the day of ET before and after. When is your DH biopsy?

Kalli – Great to hear from you hun. I was wondering where you had got to! Whooo hoo for trigger Saturday and good luck with the BD this weekend. I really, really hope you catch that eggie! Ah you will be next in the TWW!

Aunty – Yay! You have finally got to start! That is so exciting!! Good job on doing the jabbing yourself. I always got DH to do them for me. It made him feel more involved in the process and saved me from doing it (such a chicken!). Hopefully the side effects won’t be too bad for you. I found the side effects, hormally ones, worse when doing a medicated FET than a stim. Good luck.

Well ladies it is ALL happening in here at the moment. Sorry if I missed anyone, I think I have it covered.

AFM – Feeling a lot more human these days and apart from not being able to eat a proper dinner anymore as it makes me feel way to sick so sticky to toasted sandwhiches and small salads. I have my next OB appointment in a week a bit so I’m really looking forward to seeing the baby on US again. I so just need that extra reassurance. We have started telling people this week which is quite fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

Teags - I'm so glad your pregnancy is going well and you've started telling people!! what fun!! are you showing at all? Yes AF arrived and I started jabbing yesterday! scary stuff!!

Aunty - Congratulations on Jabbing! We are jabbing together! i am one day ahead of you with the self torture!!

I hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the weekend!

AFM - Started jabbing yesterday, want to kill some people today... Am seriously concerned for the wellbeing of my family! is this due to the injections or just general hormones from AF or the sleep deprivation from having my boss's baby for the week (he goes home tomorrow) or the stress of the whole situation?? not sure, but hoping i feel not so cranky soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick note- kitty good luck today Hun!!! Positive pennies!!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Jessiesgirl! You are sweet.

So I haven't been posting much because I have been busy, and depressed because I was once again sure this hadn't worked. Getting lots of AF symptoms, I feel like it is just around the corner. And blood tests today are inconclusive, I do have HCG of about 35, but they like it to be about 80 by now. So not really sure what this means, just need to sit around and wait again.

Kind of surprised anything is happening actually, just thought it was another BFN. Not sure if a chemical pregnancy is good news or bad news actually?? Anyone had any experience with low HCG numbers?

Aaahhhrrr!! Going back for another test Wednesday morning.

I shall do personals probably later once I have finished my googling!!