Closed Thread
Page 32 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls!

First of all. Im so sorry to vent on here!
    ok lets get back to it!

Frangipani - Good Luck!!! I have everything crossed for you!!
    Yes, Dr Ong was lovely! Never negitive and wasnt worried at all, it was I think that I had goggled last week whats good and whats not etc and when he said 10.9 I was like WTF? but Im healthy? haha. Last night I was at home thinking 'oh crap shouldnt have drunk so much when I younger, not experimented etc' What will be, will be.. But todays all about you!!! thanks so much for the info you posted! Much appreciated!! No Brad didnt tell me about that little idea! good one though! Im going back thurs night so will enquire then! I cant wait to go back, my 45 mins of tranquil peace!!

Kitty - How are you hun? Dr Ong wasnt worried about the karotyping, he said he expected it to be normal.. but whats normal these days I was very happy to hear DH s/a has picked up! But he still wants to do picsi, which Im quite happy to do! He also said we can go ahead and start when I get my period this month - (24th) Now its happening its getting nerve racking! IYKWIM... How is your TWW going? any feelings??

Teags - Yippy! How exciting to see your lil jelly bean on the screen!! I remember seeing my SIL's bubby on the screen and that moved me so much!! What Ob did you end up going with? Yes, you can post pics on here!! Look forward to seeing your bump! How exciting to be telling ppl this week!! Will you announce it any special way?

Angel - How are you going? In regards to the Acc - I go to Studio Qi - and by the way LOVE IT! So relaxing! Dr Ong also recommended Carla Chesters in Burliegh - she has been thru IVF herself..

Liesey - Any good news yet??

Aunty, EH, Kalli and everyone else!~!~

Today is a new day and I hope we have good news coming!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck frangipani! Can't wait to hear the results. I'll be thinking of you!

Sorry girls I need to vent now too! So yesterday was supposed to be day 1, it wasn't! Today then should be, still no sign of AF! WTF!! why when you want the witch to arrive she doesn't come! I'm starting to get really cranky and moody and just want to start already. It's been six months of waiting, come on! Has this happened to anyone else? I know i need to relax and breath and all that crap but seriously, i have been so patient for so long now, i just want to get this thing started. I'm all cramy and cranky and have been for two days now but she still wont show up!!!!

Sorry vent over. Hope everyone is having a good day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by auntyof5 View Post
    Good luck frangipani! Can't wait to hear the results. I'll be thinking of you!

Sorry girls I need to vent now too! So yesterday was supposed to be day 1, it wasn't! Today then should be, still no sign of AF! WTF!! why when you want the witch to arrive she doesn't come! I'm starting to get really cranky and moody and just want to start already. It's been six months of waiting, come on! Has this happened to anyone else? I know i need to relax and breath and all that crap but seriously, i have been so patient for so long now, i just want to get this thing started. I'm all cramy and cranky and have been for two days now but she still wont show up!!!!

Sorry vent over. Hope everyone is having a good day!
    Oh Aunty that so sucks - trust the witch to not show up. Sometimes accupuncture can bring AF on. Maybe book in for a session and tell them thats what you want to happen. It can get the blood moving.

Hope she turns up soon oh and it happens all the time. She always goes missing when you want to start a cycle. Guaranteed! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Teags! It's just so frustrating! Wht can't she just cooperate for me this once. I didn't think that was too much to ask!
    Glad your scan went well! Can't wait to see pics of our little miracle baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aunty - I am pretty sure af is late for everyone starting Ivf!! It's like after years of wishing her to never turn up she knows how to mess with your head!! Hang in there!

Frangipani.....news??!

Me.....going slowly mad as usual. Still not positive either way, but provided I am not sure af is on her way I am happy...well not really. I really really want my bfp!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My news is not good and I am not so good either...

Thank you all for the positive vibes and This little one just doesn't want to come... Dr Ong is apparently stunned and wants to see me as soon as I am ready....

So what next... ?????

Blessings to you all... I will come back soon when I can read... at the moment things are a little blurry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frangipaniblue View Post
    My news is not good and I am not so good either...

Thank you all for the positive vibes and This little one just doesn't want to come... Dr Ong is apparently stunned and wants to see me as soon as I am ready....

So what next... ?????

Blessings to you all... I will come back soon when I can read... at the moment things are a little blurry
    Awwww nooooooooo honey I am so sorry to hear. That is truly devastating news. You and your DH must be absolutley shattered.

There is nothing we can say to make you feel better but take care of you, take as much time as you need to grieve and let your DH look after you. We are all here for you when you need us darling

Again, I am truly sorry this wasn’t the cycle for you. This rollercoaster ride is the worst.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to teags84 For This Useful Post:

frangipaniblue  (09-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh Hun, I'm so sorry to hear.... I cant imagine how you are feeling... What happens from here??

Thinking of you .. X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frangipani So soo sorry. That completly sucks. We all know the devestation you are going through and there is nothing we can say that makes it better. It is such hard going. I find that my appointments with Dr O the day after a failed cycle make all the difference - having a plan is such a relief for my grieving. Be kind to yourself and know that we are all supporting you - perhaps a wine or two might be just what the dr ordered?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitty10 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    does a vodka lime and soda count.... .... I know it wont make me feel better but it cant hurt.... Xxx