Closed Thread
Page 31 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

***Warning this is a vent****

Im so flippin peed off!! when we saw Dr Ong last week he told us that all we need to do it my bloods yadda yadda and DH Karotype... said results would be back in a few days.. Ive just called to make a follow up appt with him and the ladies said that it can take up to a month for the test...

God, Im annoyed!! I know its not much in the scheme of things but I had got my hopes on starting at the end of the month.. and now thats def out unless a miracle comes our way... and cant start in Mid Sept anymore as Im guessing EPU will be around the the start of Oct - which my DH is away at footy grandfinal, ahhhh annoyed! So it looks like Oct now..
    **Ok vent over***

I had Accupuncture last night with Brad at Studio Qi - Ohh he is amazing, so calming! He had me worked out before I had even told him!! I just need to learn how to relax and stop thinking - well over thinking as he told me.. I have alot of tension in my forehead and he told me that its because I am over thinking things.. and you know what hes so right, I havent had the pain all day and now Im mad I have it!!

Ahhh if we arent cycling til Oct Im having a wine tonight!! and first day without coffee today... no it hasnt been too bad, Ive slowly cut down and now trying Roobus Tea..

Anyways I better do some work before I head off! enjoys girls!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I'm back!!! I have missed all your friendship over the last cpl weeks. Happy to say the office move is now over. Still a bit of catching up to do but I'm through the worst. Not without days of tears mind you and nearly quitting a few times! Hehe I still want to do that but biding my time till after bubs!
    So I have had a quick read of the last 2 weeks but goldfish memory I will prob forget.
    To sum up kitty I hope the tww is not too painful!
    Jesse yah for u loving dr o and try not to worry bout the karyotype test I think DH only took about 2 weeks to come back.
    Eh good to see u back again too!
    Angels it's hard to think about low amh, mine was only a bit low but I still stress about it. Dr o thinks we still have enough to get a cpl of kids
    Teags good to hear from u again too! I hope our little miracle stops making u feel sick soon. Must be a girl!
    And now I have already forgotten everything else so I'm sorry if I missed u ladies but I am still thinking of you all!
    Afm I start on Monday!!!!! Well if af comes Monday which I'm sure she will as very cranky ATM! So I go pick up my drugs then and start jabbing in Wednesday! I'm a little freaked out to say the least but positive I think. I stopped drinking this week. Not as hard as I thought it would be. Turns out I'm not an alcoholic after all! Hehehe I did have a cpl yesterday at my work function but that mainly cause everyone wouuld have been suspicious if I wasn't holding a glass of wine! So wish me luck for a first time miracle! God knows my bank account needs it to be!
    Have a glorious weekend lovelies! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girls

auntyof5 Glad the move is over. I so here you on the "non alcohol" deal.... how are we supposed to deal LOL... Good luck with the jabbing. Its the easy part... This TWW is the pits

jessesgirl vent heard and completely understood .... I don't think the karyotype took that long but then all this waiting for me is kinda blurry these days Try to stay calm and "breathe".... I love my Acupuncture and feel like it really helps. Does Brad put these little sticker things in your ear?... My acupuncturist has these stickers that go into the top part of you earlobe where it curves and they have like a little "bump" on them... when I get overwhelmed I am told to press them... either I am daft or they work cause when I press I feel calm... placebo or not I press my little earlobe bumps regularly...

Angels4me men... I hear you.... I go to Compmed Acupuncture which is like 5 minutes from Monash so it is nice and easy transfer day.
    Suite 4
    Ground Floor 9 Bay Street
    Southport
    Queensland 4215
    Phone 07 5531 2358
    This cycle I had a before and after treatment. Dr Ong recommended him so I figure should be good. I have since had another treatment and will continue until 12 weeks (theres a positive statement)

Kitty I think I officially went IVF crazy long ago ... On the downhill run now.... Symptoms? Not sure. It is so hard playing the mind game and not analyzing every tingle, bubble and burp... I'm as cranky as a cat in a dog pound though How are you doing? I think Dr O is right... the injecting week, collection and ET is easy compared to this... I feel like I am officially wishing my life away...

teags so glad to hear from you. Have you had the nuchal scan yet... Photos please of your little jelly bean

Liesey hoping AF graces you with her presence (how stupid is that) but you know what I mean... let it flow let it flow let it flow....

AFM - well I am officially Still have 3 more sleeps until bloods and hanging in there. I am scared, excited, terrified and hoping hoping hoping.... sometimes I think.... mmmm this one is different and then grrrr.... its hard to know if syptoms are caused by the progesterone and/or Pregnyl or if its a little friend.... I am so crazy trying to deny myself a HPT... but since I have had 2 shots of synthetic hCG I figure it might give me a false positive or of course it could be too early and give a false negative.... See

Anyway love to you all I am PUPO xxxxxxxX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frangipaniblue – Whooo hoooo PUPO! When is BT day lovely? Oh how exciting. Will you POAS beforehand on just wait for the BT result? I have done both. Don’t know which was better. I know what you mean on driving yourself crazy. Its so hard to relax in the TWW. Argh!!!! Are you still doing accu throughout? Bring on BT day! We need another BFP in here to keep me company.

Aunty – That is so exciting you are starting your first cycle. I feel like awwwww your all grown up! Let the jabbing begin! Its natural to be freaked out at the beginning but we are all here for you at any time with any questions or fears you have. People are always so suspicious of the non-drinkers. Its like you’re an alien. I like to run with the detoxing excuse. Which works well until someone sees you chowing down on some Maccas. Lol. Good luck my dear. Hoping this is it for you.

JG – Awwww hun that really sucks. Hopefully they just said that it takes longer for the results to come back to cover themselves if it is a bit delayed or the pathology is busier than expected. Its so frustrating to have your hopes dashed like that especially when you have been waiting so long to start this. I’m hoping there will be some good news coming your way about the test. Great work on the accu with Brad. I have seen him and he is lovely and very knowledgable. Its so easy for them all to say relax and stop overthinking things – its so much harder for us to be able to do that. Accu will definitely help with the relaxing part. You’re a good girl giving up the coffee, I never did (until now cause it makes me want to vomit) I still just had one a day. It was my only thing I had left and just couldn’t let it go.

Angels4me – Sorry to hear about your AMH result but if Dr O doesn’t seem to be too concerned then that should be a good thing. Are you taking Melatonin? I think the majority of guys find it hard to deal with infertility and IVF-land and my DH was just always there for me, its just there way I think. Great that your DH is booked in for the biposy. Well maybe not so great for him. Lol. I think there are a few things you can take to improve AMH, I think there is a thread in IVF somewhere about poor responders and low AMH maybe that maybe you could get a few tips off. I can’t for the life of me remember what they take – Royal Jelly or something maybe as well as a few other things thrown in. Most of the girls go to Studio Qi to see Brad. He is in Burleigh. I just live in Palm Beach. I think a few of the other girls are around the Robina area as well. We are all practically neighbors.

Kitty – I am so excited that you are PUPO – how is the TWW going so far? What day is BT and are you going to POAS beforehand. I hope you have been getting to the beach already it was such a nice day yesterday for it. Any thoughts or feelings on this cycle? I have everything crossed this is the one for you my dear. I really hope so.

Liesey – That witch AF never shows up when she is meant to. Its like she knows lol. Was your appointment with Dr Dunn today? Let us know how you go and good luck.

EH – I hope you are going well darling and that everything is moving along for you. I can’t see a recent post from you on here but maybe I missed it as its been so long since I have been able to get on hear and catch up.

Sorry if i missed anyone!

AFM – NT scan was this morning. Perfect. Thank god. I was really stressing. I have no idea how to post any photos on here. If anyone knows can you let me know and I will post a photo. The baby is a little wriggler and has everything it should in the right place and we are low risk for all the scary things. I have been sick with the flu and sick with pregnancy and sick with a bit of stress as well. I was hoping to be feeling better by now but its not the case just yet. But whilst ever I feel like crap I know that the baby is still ok. We still haven’t told anyone yet. I think I will start to tell close friends and family this week and any one else can find out when the gossip gets around. I am 12w5d today. My due date is back to my original 15/02 although the sonographer did say its meansuring a day ahead for a due date of 14/02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls,

Im really sorry for this but I need your help STAT!
    Im devastated atm.. Kee just rung me and told me my AMH is 10.9 - WTF!!! which is why my FSH is higher.. of course he doesnt think its bad and isnt worried (not that I think he could ever get worried) He said he would put me on a higher dosage.. Im so scared now.. It is really scaring me.... Please tell me I dont have anything to worry about..

DH got his results for his SA and they have come back much better! motile is now 54% as apposed to 24% 3 months ago.. Kee said we can start this month if we want as DH will be away next month..

Oh girls, Im sorry to vent this, I seem to be having a few of these lately.. there goes the overthinking thing tonight... grrrrrr!!!!!!!

Ill get on tonight and do a proper thing!

Teags - great news! hope to see your little bump soon!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    JG! You are having a stressful week!! so hard to deal with all these results and corresponding statistics about pregnancy rates. But ahm of 10 is actually quite good from what I have seen on here. While it is a bit lower than ideal, I think it is definitely workable and shouldn't prevent you from getting pregnant!! Not sure how old you are (on my phone can't see!) but I think this is actually good news.

And great news that your hubby's results are improved. And does that mean no karotyping?? So you can start next month? This is all good!

I am babysitting for a couple of nights, not on the computer. Going a bit mad in this tww, just keep expecting to know it is all over any day now but so far so good. A few cramps but that is normal for me. Really trying to be optimistic and definitely calmer than normal, but I still have a week to go!!! Agghh!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and teags great news about your bump!! Hooray!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitty10 For This Useful Post:

teags84  (09-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessiegirl breathe.... I have found a thread here for you... may be old but may also be hopeful http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...evels-IVF-DHEA

This one also explains AMH a little better http://www.ivf.com.au/ivf-latest-new...-amh-test.aspx

I am not sure what units you are giving but this table was also cool http://www.advancedfertility.com/amh-fertility-test.htm

Hang in there... Dr O will be honest with you... If he is worried he'll let you know.

Teags good to see you hon... wow that is great news on baby bean... I dont know how you can post pics here... but there must be a way!!!

Kitty

AFM today is d-day... I am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck franjapaniblue. I will be checking through the day to see how you went.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck frangipani!!! All fingers crossed for you!