Closed Thread
Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yah kitty I'm so happy for you!!!! Two little embies snuggling away in there! I really hope they stick, even both and u get twins, but at least one. And of course we will be here for you! Every step of the way! You just vent everytime you need to. I'm going to pm you my number in case u need real life support too. Just have to figure out how from my iPhone! I spoke to my trainer about gym, she said as long as u only go as hard as u have already been it's ok. So don't do any heavier weights than u are already using or if u haven't done any weights you can't start now. Just stick to light stuff. Not sure about cardio but I would say it's the same theory but will ask her Monday when I see her.
    So I was thinking, on tues 3rd may I will be hanging around southport while DH has his surgery most likely freaking out. Teags u will be the day before ur op and most likely nervous and kitty u will hopefully be pregs and celebrating but if not need some support, so what do you guys think about having a catch up? I know I'll be needing it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kitty – How are you going during the dreaded TWW? If it were me personally, I was always told not to raise your body core temperature during the TWW, no hot baths, heat packs, overexerting yourself, so I wouldn’t do any exercise other than possibly a couple of gentle walks but it is personal choice and they might have different advice at Monash. Congrats on being PUPO too hun! Very exciting. Also very exciting you are PUPO with twins! He he he. I really hope you get a sticky one. What date is BT? Are you on Crinone? That can not help the situation either. Will you do a HPT? We are here for you darl and I need to live vicariously through you as I am not cycling for ages!

Aunty –I agree its so good to be getting fit again. I feel a lot better. I am enjoying the time without the drugs but then again I just want to be injecting again and moving along! Junkie I know. Lol!

Thanks for your PM Aunty – I think a catch up would be a great idea but weekdays are really out for me as I work full time and will def be working the Tuesday before my operation. You may need to go and have some retail therapy to take your mind off things whilst DH is having his operation.

AFM – nothing new to report. Just waiting, waiting, waiting. BORING! My DH has been working away since February and coming back on weekends sometimes and I am really over it. I just want him home now! I can’t wait for easter. We weren’t orgainsed enough for camping but we have a zillion things to do around home which will not be any where near as much fun as camping! What have you girls got planned?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just sent you both a PM, but Teags I sent it before I read your post. That's ok, I know how you feel about working full time. It's so hard to fit anything else in some weeks. I completely understand that you can't make it. Retail therapy sounds good! Kitty maybe we can meet at Aus fair or something like that.

I have some great news though, we have decided on a little holiday the week after DH surgery. I figure either result has it's downside, Find nothing lifes plans go up s*** creek. Find some and I have to begin iVF $ and hormones etc so prob no holidays for a while. So we are heading to The Whitsundays and chartering a boat around the islands for 5 days! Going to be so much fun and so relaxing I'm sure!

Kitty, hows the wait going? Hope you are coping ok. What day can you find out? Can't wait to hear from you ! xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry girls! I did post the other day and it got lost in cyberland!

Teags - I decided that I would just do some fairly boring exercise, walking on treadmill etc, but not running or weights. The clinic basically just says not do play high impact sport like netball etc.

Aunty - I haven't read your PM yet (will check it now!) but a catch up sometime is good. Aus fair works for me. So glad you have a holiday to look forward to! That's wonderful news. Have you done charter boats/sailing before? It sounds lovely and you are right, it will be great no matter what the news of your biopsy is.

As for me...I am slowly going crazy . I was feeling positive about it, but am increasingly getting more AF type pains. I am a week post ET, and have to wait until Wednesday for my bloodtest. I am just getting lots of cramping that feels the same as AF.....I do have sore boobs (which is strange for me) but is probably the drugs.

Given I have been pregnant before, you would think I would be more informed, but when I found out I was pregnant with DD I thought AF was one the way too....Baahh! So confusing.

Teags, how has your AF behaved when you are doing an IVF cycle? Did you know you weren't pregnant and were things much different to usual???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Sorry I haven't posted in so long - been having a bit of a BH break.

Kitty - how did you go this cycle? I really hope you got your BFP!

Aunty - Only a few more days till DH's operation. How are you both feeling?

Hope to hear from you both soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

Aunty - how did you go today??? I hope everything is okay and you got some lovely news you will have to let us know how you are as I have been thinking of you guys. And also, I did send you a PM about catching up, so happy to do that this week if you would like to chat xx

Teags - I too am having a bit of a BH break, not completely but just not posting so much. I actually jumped on to chat to you guys!! We got a BFN for our last cycle, I am generally accepting of it this time (won't be next cycle!!) and we are going to go again around mid May. Monash IVF have been wonderful, so I definately feel like we are with the right Dr and clinic.....just need to get that right embryo who wants to be part of our family!

How big is this storm at the moment? I love the heavy rain, and my DD has slept all the way through it. Off to the gym soon to try to make some progress on getting fit before next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Sorry I have been having a bh break too! And sorry kitty I didn't call about meeting yesterday but mother in law had the day off and wanted to spend the nervous wait with me. So I have great news! They found some!!!!! Omg I am so happy! Not sure how much yet but will call monash shortly and find out how much and if the trial thaw went well. You have both been my little lifesaver just knowing I had 2 ladies who understood what I was going through. I couldn't wait to jump on and give u the news!
    Teags have u still got ur op today? I hope it goes well and I'll be thinking of you today! Let's get that catch up organized soon ladies!
    Thanks for the pm kitty! I wouldn't have minded at all if u text me! Big hugs to both of u and I look forward to meeting u both soon! Xc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Aunty - soo happy to hear your news!! How did the scientists say the sperm went? Do you have enough to work with?? When are you cycling, are you able to work out a plan yet?

Teags - where are you??? Have you had your lap yet? Hope you are hanging in there!

We are about 10 days away from starting again......I need you guys to join me cycling! We might be just about ready to do it together!

I really hope this one is the one.....I can't stand the thought of having to mentally prepare myself for another round of this.....oh well. Am feeling optimistic about cycle #2, so I shall try not to get too far ahead of myself. One day at a time

Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Sorry have been recovery from my 3 in 1 surgery! Feeling a lot better now.

Kitty – So sorry to see your got a BFN last cycle. That is just terrible news. Has Dr O suggested anything different for this cycle. I am hoping to be going again in 3 weeks but not holding out so I think you will be own your own unless Aunty is able to start? Its good to see you have been able to move past your BFN and focus on the cycle ahead. Are you going another Stim cycle? I know its really hard but we do need to try and stay as positive as we can.

Aunty – thank you again for the lovely text msg. It was too kind! I am so glad you got good news from DH’s operation! YAY!!!!! It seems like the good news with IVF can be few and fair between so I’m glad that you got some. How was the trial thaw. I am not so good with the MFI stuff as that isn’t an issue for us so you will have to explain to me what happens now. Can you do your first cycle soon?

AFM – I had my laproscopy, hysteroscopy and cervical dialation. Unfortunately I do have endometrosis which Dr O removed and said I will be all good for a while (it comes back over time L) but he dialated my cervix which apparently was extremely tight and we should have no problems with my next ET. He said my uterus and ovaries and everything else is good and we have no other problems then the PCOS and Endo. So that is good news. My left side where the majority of my endo has been burnt off is sore but I am back to work today and focusing on the next cycle. I am going back to see Dr O in 3 weeks for some BT’s and US and he said if my levels are baseline then I can start injections the next day with no AF (as mine is so irregular and I don’t O anyway) so that was really good news. He seems really positive for our next cycle now the endo is gone and the cervix issues sorted.

I am all for a catch up anytime (well really only weekends as I work full time!) So you ladies just let me know.

I will try and get on here more now too catch up xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

hope you don't mind if I join, I'm a Gold Coast girl, trying for #2. I'm cycling through CFC and have EPU tomorrow... not 100% happy with the way things have gone this cycle so far - from being told that there was no way my Dr would transfer two (I kind of figure I'm paying enough that I should be able to specify) right through to just generally feeling like a number.

I don't know, maybe I expect too much, this is my first IVF in Australia and I went with City because that's who my OB is with and John Flynn is the best hospital for me. Sounds like you all love Dr Ong, I might have to look into switching.

Looking forward to getting to know you all