Closed Thread
Page 22 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    EH - Noooooooooooo you can't be out I had everything crossed for you that I have been wandering around for days looking like a pretzel! Do you think they might let you do your BT earlier? So you don't have to wait the whole weekend? Did you POAS this morning?

Kalli - So...................... How did the WTF appointment go? Was there any of this ?

Mandse - Any news from you hunni? The suspense of it all is killing me!

everyone else hope your keeping rugged up in this terrible cold snap. Yuck. We have a busy weekend and all I want to do is stay home in my pj's and slippers and keep warm!

AFM - Just hanging out until Wednesday for my scan and burping away. I never, ever, ever had ever heard of anyone saying that this is a pregnancy symptom, but its getting worse. Luckily I can keep it quiet. Could you imagine me sitting at my desk belching out loud. Oh how lovely that would be for my office and our clients Other than that my work are also copping my irritability too. The baby must like DH already as normally he would be the one who cops it but he is missing out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my phone so will keep this short - WTF appointment was a total waste of time - he didn't seem to understand why we would want to know what went wrong with the last cycle. His whole attitude was 'it's your first - anything can happen' His recommendation for the next cycle was to just try higher FSH and get me to lose weight... gee thanks.

When I queried that by asking what we could do other than me losing weight because believe me I'm trying and I've been trying all my freaking life he said that I was a difficult case and should probably cycle with the clinic director next time.

For the amount of money we spend I expect more than a paint by numbers kind of doctor and I hate feeling more knowledgeable than the people who I rely on for results.

The evidence of him requesting pregnyl support and the nurse cancelling it was magically not in our file. Even though we both saw him write the order and H was there when the nurse cancelled it and I queried her, Dr had no evidence of the request on his copy of the paperwork. He asked if we still have a copy which we don't because the nurse took our yellow copy when she cancelled it. He made a note to query it but I bet nothing gets done. Her cancelling that support could have been the reason for our negative and I'm furious that it seems to be neatly covered up.

All in all I really shouldn't have bothered but at least I have some closure and can write the whole experience off as an expensive bad decision.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww TEAGS you're gorgeous Thanks I'm 99.9% that I'm out. Very light HPT this morn. No AF but that didn't start til I stopped crinone last cycle. Just trying to gather motivation and desire to cycle again

LOL @ your burping! Sorry!! What an odd symptom lol!

KALLI- so sorry you didn't get much satisfaction from your WTF appt. I guess at least you know you've confronted him about it and won't always think 'we should've said something!!'. Is there an ombudsman or medical board that you can go to? You probably just want to leave it now and move on....I think I would. Onwards and upwards!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HELLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Where is everyone?!???!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok

Just got my 'official' BFN, so now I can stop crinone and bleed. Just waiting on reception to ring me so I can book a follow up with Kee. Not sure where to from here, but I think I've got at least 1 more cycle in me. I had a really tough time over the weekend, you know when you cry so much and you wake up the next day and your eyes still look like you've got conjunctivitis? Yep that was me. Am doing ok now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EternallyHopeful View Post
    HELLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Where is everyone?!???!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok

Just got my 'official' BFN, so now I can stop crinone and bleed. Just waiting on reception to ring me so I can book a follow up with Kee. Not sure where to from here, but I think I've got at least 1 more cycle in me. I had a really tough time over the weekend, you know when you cry so much and you wake up the next day and your eyes still look like you've got conjunctivitis? Yep that was me. Am doing ok now.
    Ohh Hun, sorry to hear that your emby didn't stick! How have you been today? That really sucks bad!!
    Lots of hugs your way gorgeous!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Eternal I'm so sorry honey xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG - our internet has been down all weekend !!

EH - I'm so sorry - there really isn't anything else I can say and nothing will make you feel "better".

Teagas - looks like all is going well - do you have a due date yet?

Kalliope - After I had DD I wanted to cycle straight away but hadn't lost those extra kilos about 4 - I asked my FS if we should wait another month and he said "the weight loss would only improve your chances by such a small percentage it's not worth worrying about"

AFM - well we got our BFP - my HCG was just over 350 - just need to wait until our scan in a coulpe of weeks now. DS will only be about 14 months old when this little one is born - I hope we're ready!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my beautiful Ladies!

Big Congratulations to you Mandse! That is such great news! so happy another GC girl has gotten great news.

Teags glad to hear yours is still going strong! Ha ha with the burping that is so funny! Just wait for the weird cravings to start. My sister actually started craving dirt! To the point that one day she couldn't resist and actually ate some ! LOL

EH I'm so sorry for your BFN. I hope you are coping ok! We are all thinking of you and here to support you!

Kalli and Kitty so funny about you guys bumping in to each other! I hope you are both well.

Jesse my first appointment with Kee was just great. It was my first real talk to an FS so about the same as you. I already knew I had endo and that DH had MFI though. But basically we just sat and chatted for like an hour! He asked all sorts of backgraound questions to get my history. He will almost definitely do a scan, full bloods, SA on DH. We had already had all that done so he didn't do that for us. I know my appt would have gone over time but he never seemed to rush me once. He answered all my dumb questions! I just know you are going to love him!

Sorry if i have missed anyone!
    AFM still waiting, but I'm ok with that at the moment. We are finally starting to get on really well again, all the TTC and me being stressed put a big wall between us that is finally coming down I think. Spent a magical weekend together and got to DTD so many times it was like honeymoon again LOL sorry for the TMI!
    AFMy sexy builder, stupid building approvals process has put a big delay on the fitout so the boys have had to stop work. Work is so boring without being able to perve! I'll let you know when they start up again LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!

Wow! Mandse! So happy for you!! Such great news!!

Teags- how's it going? Burping away!! Haha.

Well I've bitten the bullet and booked our first appt with dr ong! I can't wait! I spoke with Sandra, she's lovely! She said 'oh you know you can book closer to the date' haha I want to feel like I'm getting somewhere! We are booked in for 20th august, so will see... But in the mean time we are still seeing sharkeys still and taking our horrid herbs! Haha.
    Hope everyone's having a good day! I've got my grumpy pants on today!  x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by auntyof5 View Post
    Hello my beautiful Ladies!

Big Congratulations to you Mandse! That is such great news! so happy another GC girl has gotten great news.

Teags glad to hear yours is still going strong! Ha ha with the burping that is so funny! Just wait for the weird cravings to start. My sister actually started craving dirt! To the point that one day she couldn't resist and actually ate some ! LOL

EH I'm so sorry for your BFN. I hope you are coping ok! We are all thinking of you and here to support you!

Kalli and Kitty so funny about you guys bumping in to each other! I hope you are both well.

Jesse my first appointment with Kee was just great. It was my first real talk to an FS so about the same as you. I already knew I had endo and that DH had MFI though. But basically we just sat and chatted for like an hour! He asked all sorts of backgraound questions to get my history. He will almost definitely do a scan, full bloods, SA on DH. We had already had all that done so he didn't do that for us. I know my appt would have gone over time but he never seemed to rush me once. He answered all my dumb questions! I just know you are going to love him!

Sorry if i have missed anyone!
    AFM still waiting, but I'm ok with that at the moment. We are finally starting to get on really well again, all the TTC and me being stressed put a big wall between us that is finally coming down I think. Spent a magical weekend together and got to DTD so many times it was like honeymoon again LOL sorry for the TMI!
    AFMy sexy builder, stupid building approvals process has put a big delay on the fitout so the boys have had to stop work. Work is so boring without being able to perve! I'll let you know when they start up again LOL
    Hi aunty! Just wondering if your DH has mfi are u doing isci? Was told when seeing naturopath last week that he doesn't like to do much isci unless it's very necessary... Is that something your familiar with? X