Closed Thread
Page 21 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    and yes have fun in Melbs, hopefully this ash cloud goes away and you can get down there.

Sorry lmao I'm just way too spun out that it could have been (probably was) you actually I am now sure it was you because I remember him saying something like 'wow you hit the jackpot' and thinking to myself that the lucky girl got pregnant naturally after/before IVF.

hysterical. I was knackered yesterday and wasn't paying much attention - we got terrible news about a friends child who is my sons age and hadn't slept the night before but yeah the girl was a brunette and was filling out her forms around 3.15 when I walked in.
    Last edited by kalliope; 22-06-2011 at 13:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh my....I am a little freaked out now!! That was me Ha ha....how funny is that! I would feel like my privacy was invaded if it wasn't for the fact it was you!!

Have you just started going there as well? (obviously! I mean you were going to someone else weren't you?)

Okay.....officially bizarre!! ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha I'm so totally weirded out by this, I was a total mess yesterday too! Normally you don't notice a thing but I swear the word IVF is enough to tune me in to anything iykwim

Yesterday was only my second session ever, we decided this time we were going to throw everything at it and we asked Kee if he thought it would help and he was so positive about it. Brad has such good things to say about Kee too.

omg now I'm sitting here wondering if I even smiled with the day I had yesterday, I swear I'm usually nice lmao oh god I distinctly remember pulling on my oldest track pants, forgetting makeup and leaving my hair a mess thinking that nobody I know would see me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Teags - Awesome news babe!! So happy for you!!

Thanks for the welcome girls! Means alot! Everyone is just so damn nice!!

I just noticed a few of you girlies are going to Qi Studios - Did you start that before your treatment? And if if your DH/DP had MFI did they go? I think Im overloading myself with reading and googling atm, my friend has even said to stop... god know what I will be like when I cycle for the first time!!

So tell me, whats Kee like? Im feeling nervous about it and still too scared to make the first appt for August, only 5 weeks til August... eek!!!

Hope you are having a super day!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    LMAO @ you two 'bumping' into each other!!! Classic!

JESSIE do NOT be nervous about seeing Kee, honestly, he is simply brilliant He's easy to talk to, down to earth, he listens, he cares, he's funny, and he knows his stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eternallyhopeful- thanks for that. What happens on the first appt?

And just to add.... How effing cold is it??!!!???  I'm freezing!! Haha

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lovely Ladies

So I finally have some time to catch up a bit. Oh my god things are chaotic at the moment!! And not to mention absolutely freezing. I heard on the news that it is going to get a lot colder. Boo L

Jessiesgirl – Kee is lovely. He really is and he gives you so much information. He is also funny as well. At my first appointment with him it would probably be different from yours as we were coming over from another clinic and had already had failed cylces so not sure what will happen with your first appointment but its so exciting that is all going to be happening soon!

EH – Don’t loose hope yet hunni. How is the TWW treating you? I really hope those AF niggles are something else. Are you still POAS to check on the Pregnly? Not long now till Monday and your BT! I really, really hope that this is the one for you.

Oh my god Kalli and Kitty how weird is that! Crazy that you were at the same accu studio at the same time! Ha ha ha see how small the GC is!

Kitty – have a fabulous time in Melbourne and do some retail therapy on my behalf. I hope the ash cloud hasn’t put your flight back and you are off having a fabulous time and not freezing. I am very jealous!

Kalli – Good luck with your WTF appointment. I am dying to hear what happens. I would be nervous as well. That’s so good you are set for your next cycle. Kee will work his magic on you. You are such a detective at the accu studio as well. I always wonder when I am at Monash if the ladies waiting there are you guys. So I spend the whole time checking them out speculating. Loser I know!

Aunty – I so remember that ad! Ha ha ha you crack me up!

Madnse – So have you POAS again and had your BT yet….. The suspense is killing me…. Check back in! Let us know. I think I will be seeing Dr Singh at John Flynn but just waiting on the go ahead from Kee.

AFM – Heartbeat scan went well. As of Monday (just gone) we are just 6 weeks pregnant. We have another scan next Wednesday which we should nearly be 7.5 weeks. I couldn’t see the heart beating on the monitor thing, but DH and Kee could see it and it was beating away. Kee said he will continue seeing me until 10 to 12 weeks when he will release me to an OB of my choice. I am really anxious because I feel 100% fine! My (.)(.) were so sore but that has eased off and I have no MS at all, I’m not tired or any of those early pregnancy symptoms you hear about. So I am feeling totally non-pregnant. The only thing I have had is I have crazy involved dreams about everyone I have ever met and I am burping a lot after eating (not loudly thank god, how embarrassing would that be). Kee said its normal for some people to not experience any symptoms but he did say if I am worried at all to come up anytime and get a scan. Which is reassuring knowing that I can. He also said not too worry about my HCG level as he doesn’t put too much into them as they vary so much. He said its more important that the baby is in the right place, right size and the heartbeating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    teags - so glad all is going well, have you booked your first appt with Dr Singh yet?

Eternal - how'd the line look today hon? really hoping for you

jessesgirl
    - I really like Brad at Studio Qi, I've found him really easy to talk to and he seems to really care about you as a person on the whole. I've only been twice but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

I just started accupuncture, we didn't do it last cycle but given what an epic failure the whole thing was I wish I had. My hubby no longer has MFI after making lifestyle changes but if he still had MFI I'd probably make him go - anything that could help is worth trying imho. So yeah, I'm starting about 4-5 weeks before we cycle. With MFI it's important to remember sperm today is a reflection of his health 3 months ago so the sooner he starts stuff to help, the better.

Don't be nervous about seeing Kee - I know it can be a bit daunting but he is honest to god amazing. Such a nice man and he treats you like a person with a brain instead of a number with a problem. I'm the same as Teags, I switched to Kee from a diff clinic so my experience is different but your first appointment will probably be followed by some testing depending on how recently you've had other testing done he'll probably do a load of bloodwork for both of you, hubby will have to do a SA and you'll probably have a hysteroscopy and maybe a HSG. Kee's good - he schedules things quickly so even if you have to have any of that you could still cycle quite soon afterwards.

AFM - my WTF appt is at half 3, I'll pop back later to let you know how it went, luckily DH can get away from work and come with me - I wouldn't want to do it alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    JESSIE- I too won't be much help about the first appt. I first saw my first FS (Dr Korman at Monash) back in like 2005/6?? So when I started with Kee last year I just 'switched'. You'll be fine. Just write down any questions you have for him because you'll likely forget lol.

TEAGS- that's such good news about your scan And I know so many girls who never have any signs of pregnancy...my SIL didn't know she was preg once till 10 wks cause she still had her period!

KALLI- good luck today, I hope you get some satisfaction (as such) from your appt.

MANDSE- what's doing with you? When's BT? Done more tests?

AFM- well I'm still up in the air. Today's test wasn't significantly lighter or darker to make me think one way or the other. I think my cycle in Jan the pregnyl hung around for a while too. And my AF signs are just on and off, not constant. It's the whole mind game thing, one minute I'll feel something and think 'ooh that's different!' but then tell myself that it's the crinone, or that EVERY cycle I've done I've had differing symptoms in the 2ww anyway. We'll se what tomorrow brings. Tomorrow is 14dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    KALLI- how was your appt????

Well girls I'm almost 100% that I'm out, getting some serious 'real' period pains now Bugger I have to wait till Mon for BT. Last cycle I didn't bleed until finishing crinone.