Closed Thread
Page 20 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    TEAGS - Hope it all went well for you today.

EH - Good luck with the testing.

JESSIE - Welcome to the group - you'll soon work out that I'm pretty slack with my postings

AFM - well I just couldn't help myself. It's only 11 dpo and I had my day 5 transfer last tuesday - I just had to do it - I POAS - and it was a BFP - the line was darker than I thought it would be. I just hope it stays a BFP. I'm pretty hopefully as I got a BFP with DS at 11 dpo - I get totally overexcited. I just need to find a OB - my last one doesn't do obstetrics anymore, which is such a shame because I loved him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhhhhh mandse yah yah yah! Now u just hurry up and get a bt so we can confirm!

Teags how did u go at the docs? Everything all good I hope!

Hello all my other lovely ladies!

Afm thebuilders have started works today. Just so happens I'm ovulating right now so quite amusing watching those sexy muscly builders doing their work! I keep finding excuses to go upstairs and supervise! Ha ha ha if anyone remembers the diet coke add from a few years ago you will know what I mean!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just quickly because typing on my phone drives me batty

Mandse - congratulations! Let us know how your beta goes.

Teags is everything ok hon?

Lmao @ the perving aunty

Eternal - hope the 2ww isn't driving you insane

AFM - I'm off to see Kee today to get my results and firm up the plan for next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MANDSE!!!! Congrats!! That is awesome! Let us know your beta ASAP

KALLI- good luck with Kee today, I hope he's got a great plan for you. Check back in later ok.

TEAGS- please check in, I'm starting to worry... X

AUNTY- I remember that ad lol

AFM- well I think the pregnyl has almost left the building. If tomorrow's test isn't darker than today's then I'd say I'm out. I'm 12dpo today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry girls I am so busy at work and life at the moment I have NO time! Eeeeekkkk...

So just a quickie me post - had our scan on Monday and Kee said we are 6 weeks pregnant and we have a heartbeat ladies

We are back next Wednesday for another scan and if all is going to plan I will be 7.5 weeks.

Be back later in the week for personals and to catch up! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    *breathes a sigh of relief* I was starting to get worried there teags!!! Yay, congrats - isn't seeing that blob with the litttle beating heart the best?!?!? So excited for you

eternal - oh hon, I'm hoping for a darker stick for you tomorrow

Kitty - how are you doing?

jessesgirl - September will come around so quick, you must be getting excited. I always found the waiting to cycle part the hardest.

AFM - we're ready to go with next AF... well next full AF, I had a hormonal dip at around the same time as the curette but that would have been early for me so I may still get AF in the next few weeks - if that happens we'll wait another cycle and go with the next bleed. I'm aiming for end July/early August depending on what the hell happens with my body.

We'll be doing an antagonist ICSI cycle and depending on my LH levels we'll probably add in Luveris. Kee asked me if I had any problems with Crinone and I said "no, other than the fact that it's disgusting" god I'm so not looking forward to having to do 3 a day next time. I would rather do PIO shots but they're not as effective.

Histology was all good no signs of any uterine disease and my smear came back all negative which is awesome - both of my sisters have had cervical CIS but I've always been ok, still it's a nerve wracking few days while we wait for the result.

I finally got the courage to book a WTF appointment with my old FS which is happening tomorrow afternoon. Nervous about it, especially as one of the things we have to say could cost someone their job

Oh and I started accupuncture last week, really happy with the guy - when I was there yesterday someone came in for their first appointment and was talking about IVF / getting pregnant (I couldn't figure out if they were doing IVF or had fallen pregnant through the walls ) and I was laying there, supposed to be relaxing and instead wondering if it was one of you guys hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Glad all is going well with everyone! Mandse - congrats! That is very exciting!

Aunty you are cracking me up with the perving !!

Teags, so glad everything went well!

Kalli - where r u going for accupunture?? I had my first apt yesterday afternoon so it could have been me if it was studio Qi!!! That would be too freaky!!

Quick one from me, we are hopefully gonna be shopping up a storm in melb from tomorrow. If we can get on a plane with all this ash!!! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG TEAGS!! That is such wonderful news!! Awesome!!

KALLI- Glad all went well with Kee, and I hope AF comes soon for you! Good luck tomorrow, be strong, remember he's only a person And where did you go for acupuncture? Cause I've been going to my guy everyday since transfer lol....

I'm starting to get more AF type niggles, and I'm not holding out much hope now. Ugh. I know Kee is already scratching his head about us, so I don't know what he'll do if this doesn't work. I think I've got enough left in me to continue treatment until the end of this year or maybe till I turn 35 (next April), but honestly, I'm getting to the point where enough is enough. Maybe there's another placement from Docs just around the corner... who knows...but damn it's not the way to 'build' a family! With DD I suffered more stress, anxiety and tears than doing IVF (not from her lol, dealing with the dept and their 'policies' ) . When there's no other choice though, I'd rather risk having my heart broken than have an empty one

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL Kitty we posted at the same time! Have fun in Melb!

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg Kitty!!! around half 3?