Closed Thread
Page 19 of 116 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kitty I just wanted to post and say I'm so sorry ! I really was hoping you were wrong! But i'm really glad you are staying positive and planning your next round. Great news that you have PICSI embies for your FET too! Are you going to try July cycle or August? I have decided I am going to make mine happen for August. If we cycle then, the day I can test would be our anniversary! Also if i did a cycle in September (which is my favourite month of the year anyway) i could test on my birthday! So feeling really positive about those two months.

Hi everyone else, sorry for no personals today, really busy at work trying to plan our office relocation so have not had time to catch up on everyones progress. On the upside though, the builder who is planning our fit out is ridiculously HOT so work has been fairly entertaining for us ladies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KITTY- that's good news about your picsi frosties! How was your appt with Kee today?

AUNTY- yay on the perve!!

AFM- well sadly I have no frosties I'm pretty devo as we've always had several to freeze before. And given that we had great fert and did picsi too, I thought we'd get a better result. Well it just means that my little passengers have to do their job now so we won't need frosties!

Hi everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teags yah on the BT! You are definitely on your way now! Can't wait for Monday's scan now to see how its going.

Kalli glad your surgery went well, have you got your results back yet?

Jessesgirl I don't think I have said welcome to you yet! Welcome!!! And so glad you are coming to join us here and with Dr Ong!

EH definitely a good perve, i think i can confidently say the hottest i have seen in ages! So sorry you didn't get and frosties. We just now keep everything crossed that the passengers on board stay on board!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty – I’m so sorry to hear about your BFN.
    EH – Fingers crossed for your results, hopefully you won’t need any frosties – enjoy your 2ww.
    Teags – Good luck for Monday. And I’m totally not worried your still in this thread – I think there is more than just me in here who already has a child – so I can’t see how you being pregnant would upset anybody.
    Sorry if I’ve missed anybody.
    AFM – we had our transfer on Tuesday so I’m now officially in the 2ww. Does anybody know when is the earliest you can do a HPT in a HRT FET (Day 5 Blasties)? The nurse at the clinic confused the hell out of me as I thought transfer day was day 19 of my cycle (14 + 5) but she was trying to tell me that it was day 1????
    So since Tuesday I’ve been trying to take it easy but that’s abit hard when DS is teething – my once perfect little sleeper is waking four times a night!!
    Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aunty – Bring on August so you can get started! How is the car sales going? Hope your keeping well, sounds like it after you have been perving away

Mandse – there is a sticky thread which tells you the days you can POAS its at the beginning of the IVF threads from memory I think its from 9dpt. But I think the day before BT is scheduled is going to be the most accurate result. Good luck I hope this is your month . I hope your DS’s teething gets better for you soon.

EH for getting 2 onboard at ET but that is no good about no frosties. That is so disappointing for you I really hope that these twinnies are nice and sticky for you What has Kee had to say about the no frosties situation? How is the Macbook Pro treating you? What a cheeky little treat!

Eeeeekkk I just realised we have 2 ladies in the TWW!!!! What days are your BT’s so we can put it on the roll call. How exciting!

Kitty – I am just so sad that your cycle didn’t work I was so sure it was going to be your turn this time. The planning always helped me get through the negatives as well. That is fabulous news about your other embies. Its so good that you got some good frosties this time around. When will you do a FET? You will be able to a natural cycle won’t you. Yay for no drugs, if that’s the case!

Kalli – how are you recovering? Are you going again in July or August?

Thanks for all your support regarding my HCG levels, I know not to get caught up in but I just wish that the nurse hadn’t said anything to me about it. I was already worried enough, plus I have been having totally crazy dreams for the last couple of weeks and the other night had a dream I miscarried. But I have finally stopped POAS. Kalli that information you gave me was really helpful. Thanks hunni! Kitty I love that your DH is like mine, we need that when going through all this stressful stuff!

AFM – I saw my GP yesterday and got her to give me a BT referral and had it done yesterday to test my HCG so I called for my results this afternoon and the receptionist told me they were back but wouldn’t tell me what they are! My GP is not back until Monday so I have to wait for those as well as wait for my hearbeat/dating scan on Monday. I am going to be a dead set loony by then I think if I actually had some symptoms I would relax a bit but other than sore (.)(.) that’s about it.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gold Coast Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Kalliope
    Aunty
    jnell
    Kitty

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

TWW

EternallyHopeful
    mandse

UTD

Teags - HCG 1738 @ 20DPO

Proud Mummies

Just updating our TWW'ers - so exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    MANDSE- congrats on being in your 2ww!! I hope ds is settling for you and you're getting some rest. As for hpt, I know if it's me I start testing at 11dpo....I know that's early but I do on everyday. I like to know what's going on before BT lol. Good luck

TEAGS- 1 more sleep!! How exciting. I can't wait to hear how you go. What time is your scan?

AFM- nothing to report really, some twinges happening- crinone, AF, who knows?? I'm going to start poas tomoz and test out the pregnyl. Like I said, I like to know what's going on lol! My BT is on Mon 27th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by auntyof5 View Post
    Teags yah on the BT! You are definitely on your way now! Can't wait for Monday's scan now to see how its going.

Kalli glad your surgery went well, have you got your results back yet?

Jessesgirl I don't think I have said welcome to you yet! Welcome!!! And so glad you are coming to join us here and with Dr Ong!

EH definitely a good perve, i think i can confidently say the hottest i have seen in ages! So sorry you didn't get and frosties. We just now keep everything crossed that the passengers on board stay on board!

Haha!! thanks Auntyof5! Ive been floating around for a little while, deciding where I fit in, DH and I will be cycling in September! Nervous but excited at the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by teags84 View Post
    ..... But I have finally stopped POAS.
    I POAS daily until I was 15 weeks with DS - I only stopped because we came home from England and my routine got all messed up while we were travelling... even though the sticks actually tell you nothing about how things are going it's still so reassuring to see the nice dark line.

Good luck today sweetie, I'll be thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JESSIE- I can't remember if I welcomed you or not either lol! Mostly I check in on my phone and it's harder to keep track. So if not, HI!!!

TEAGS- I'm hanging out to hear how you get on today! Please check in ASAP!

AFM- operation 'POAS to test out pregnyl and wait for true BFP's' has begun And i just have to say, crinone is evil- I hate how it gives me all AF and preg symptoms

Hi everyone else