Closed Thread
Page 17 of 116 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one from me!

Welcome Lissy! Of course you can hang out here! I am a bit of a Brisbane & GC girl myself so no worries with joining us Can I ask what clinic you are with? Have you done IVF before or will August be your first cycle?

Teags - don't be silly. Of course you need to stay here and blab on about your pregnancy!! It gives us inspiration! And yes, if you get morning sickness it generally starts around 6 weeks and lasts until 10 - 12 weeks. And it is totally not fun at all, so enjoy eating and drinking normally for a couple more weeks just in case!

As for me. Slowly going mad during this stupid TWW Have put way too much pressure on myself that if I don't get pregnant it's my body's fault. But I did get my FIRST ever personal Dr O call yesterday! I nearly said to him, "but you call Teags and Kalliope all the time!!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kitty - Whooo hooo for your personal call from Dr O I hope your still slightly sane in TWW. Not long now until your BT. How are you feeling? Any signs? I really hope you get your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies! What a cold one it is today! Hope everyone has their winter warmies on. Especially those with an extra on board!

Welcome Lissyloulou! You are more than welcome to join us here! I like a small quiet group too, easier to keep up to date with everyone.

Teags & Kitty I hope your weekends are nice and relaxing and you aren't spending too much time thinking about your tests next week.

Mandse, Kalli, EH, and Jnell a big hello and hope you guys enjoy the long weekend too!

Oh and by the way Teags of course we don't want you to leave! It's great and inspiring that one of us got a BFP so keep telling us all about it! Gives hope that it actually does happen! xxxx
    !
    Love to you all and I hope you all have a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for the welcome gals

teags - please don't stop talking about your glorious BFP!!! it's awesome and great vibes for us

AFM, August will be 2nd ivf stim...had 3 x IUI's & first stim ivf 4 months back to back Feb/Mar/Apr/May so i'm all pooped out right now. it was such a major come down having to have a month off but thankfully (weird i know) i have a lap to keep me busy this month. have had 6 BT's this week as FS needed to track my LH surge as will be taking a uterine biopsy during the lap for NK killer cells. buggered if i know what they are, but have heard of them on BH. happy to kill 2 birds with 1 stone though. gawd they had to compression bandage my veins to stop them getting all swollen & bruised!! urggh i so feel for people with illnesses that require continual BTs

DH just got tested for DNA frag yesterday and it's all good. his samples have been A+ every time, but he may have a varicose vein thingy so he has to see a urulogist. so we're still at a loss as to why we got no blasts from 1st ivf cycle. it all looked so promising, got 10 eggs at EPU, 8 were mature, 5 fert, then by ET day we only had 3 and none were blast. they put one back in and left the others to grow one more day to see if they could get to blast but none made it

so back to full stim cycle for next one. enforced month off by FS (as can't do back to back stim cycles - i'm with CFC in Brisbane City, with a great FS Dr Julie Lindstrom, she has awesome bedside manner and does every single scan/ET/everything herself - so funny during our 3rd IUI she said us not getting UTD was starting to p*ss her off!! lol...us to). then in late July we are headed to NZ for a 1 week break. so there is a slight chance my AF will play ball and just happen to come the day before our holiday then i could take the injections while away and have 1st scan when i get back, but probably looking to start up again after our holiday, i guess mid-august.

anyway, enough about me!! have a lovely day ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry for my absence, been abstaining from the computer for a few days

TEAGS- OMG no way are you going anywhere girl! You gotta hang here and inspire us all!! How are you feeling?

LISSYLOU- welcome! Your FS sounds great too! I hope the lap provides some answers and insight for you guys, and gets you heading to a lovely BFP

KITTY- lol about your personal call....but isn't he just awesome? Hope you're hanging in there and not going too crazy

AUNTY MANDSE & KALLI- hello, how are you all?

AFM- had EPU today, got 12 eggies When we went back to the clinic to see the scientist she said that her and Kee had decided to do picsi on our eggs, but they needed our OK to go ahead. Umm, YES, do whatever you need to lol! They rang later to say 11 were mature but they injected the 12th one anyway cause sometimes they can still mature. Then about 5:40pm I got my personal Dr O call! He rang to explain why he decided last minute to picsi. Gosh he's lovely. It was funny, when he called I was cooking and had my head under the exhaust fan (=noisy) and when he said who it was I said 'who???!!' (couldn't hear him) and he goes 'are you still under the effects of the anaesthetic?!!!' Cheeky boy. So now I await my daily lab reports

Have a great weekend ladies, I've got a house full of guests, so I might not check in until Sunday evening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

Eternallyhopeful - that is wonderful news! I hope you get some great results over the next few days.

Girls - I am in a bit of a state this morning, keep bursting into tears cause I just know this cycle hasn't worked I just woke up feeling like AF should be here, but she isn't because of the crinone yet. But I just know we are going to have to go again.

Feel so heartbroken about it as I had a really good feeling about this cycle, and Dr O basically told me I should get pregnant. So where to now??? My DH won't even talk to me about it this morning, he is convinced that I can't tell whether or not it has worked or not. But of course I have had AF enough to know when she is ready to come. Bllahhhh. So sorry, just feeling really sad. And my bloodtest still isn't until Wednesday yet so still have lots of waiting to go.....

Sorry about the me me me post

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't read without posting - Kitty I'm sorry you're feeling this way honey, I'm hoping you're wrong and sending loads of good vibes your way.

My house is a total quarantine zone after DS brought home a nasty chest infection from kindy so I haven't been able to reply lately but I've been thinking of all you girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kitty It's so hard. I know what it's like to be there, 'knowing' that it's over, but for us cheering you on, we still hold hope for you! I hope you are proven wrong. Just so you know anything is possible, a friend of mine was towards the end of her cycle earlier in the year and was 'so certain' it was over she even stopped taking crinone on the day of her blood test. Yep, you guessed it, she was preg! Have you POAS?

Kalli I hope DS is feeling better Poor little sausage.

AFM all good news so far with my embies- 9 out of the 12 eggs fertilised, and today on day 3 we have 8 going great guns, including 3 already at morula stage! And no fragmentation. So fingers crossed they continue to grow well and then 'do their thing' when transferred!

Hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Thanks for your encouraging words - you are right eternally hopeful, it is great to have you guys so positive for me even if I know it's not going to happen! Still certain it hasn't worked - I have the exact same feeling I did last cycle. I can just feel that my body wants to have AF but the crinone is holding it off. I'm okay, just want to make a plan to move on.

Eternallyhopeful - that is wonderful news about your embies! Congratulations! We were going to do PICSI this cycle, but our sperm weren't good enough. It sounds wonderful though and should make all the difference to the quality of your embryos.

Kalliope - thanks for your virtual hugs! How is your little boy going? A chest infection doesn't sound like much fun for either of you.

Lissylou - you poor thing with so many BTs! How are you going? So to test for the NK cells do you have to be "operated" on for the biopsy? Or are they only doing this because you are doing surgery anyways?

Teags - where are you?? Hope all is going well!

So, I am starting researching GC naturopaths. Anyone have any recommendations for me? I figure it can't hurt and I am trying to figure out a reason why this hasn't worked yet....Ahhrr!!
    Last edited by Kitty10; 14-06-2011 at 13:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry I have been MIA this long weekend, I just had a lot on and was trying not to think about today's BT too much so just a quick one as flat out at work.....

Kitty Oh hunni I’m sorry you have been feeling so terrible about this cycle. I really hope more than anything that you are surprised with a BFP tomorrow. Will you POAS today or tomorrow?

EH – That is great news about your embies lovely. What day are we transferring and how are they progressing today?

Kalli – How is DS? I hope that he is better and you have been able to lift the quarantine now.

Hi Lissy, Aunty and Mandse

AFM – Waiting for Dr O or the nurses to call me with my BT results. Still getting a super strong positive on the HPT’s. I really hope they call soon. I just want to know already!