Closed Thread
Page 15 of 115 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll pop back later when on my laptop but I couldn't read without posting !!!

OMG Teags! Yay! Oh I'm just thrilled for you. What wonderful news! So excited for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Teags..... that is fantastic news. You must be sooo very excited (not a situation where calm is going to work LOL). Sending you lots and lots of sticky dust and hoping this is a good sign for all the GC girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG CONGRATS!! That is such awesome wonderful brilliant news!

It is impossible not to get excited- so just go with it Can't wait for you to get the 'official' news from a BT

JNell welcome! I'm only new here (as you prob read) but these girls are just so lovely you'll feel at home right away. All the best for a nice surprise before July

KITTY! YAY! COngrats on your awesome embie on board and the frosties to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    grr tried to repost the roll call thingo (cause I got dropped off lol) but the stupid thing keeps telling me my post is too short!! WTH???!! So could someone please add me into cycle underway
    thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg!!!!! Teags!!!!!! I'm so so so unbelievably happy for you!!! Will email you hun!!
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

I just POAS again and there was the second line!!!!!!! It's better then the line yesterday. It was definitely scarier doing it today then yesterday. I just want to get a BT to have it confirmed before getting too excited.... I so dont know if Dr O will still see me or if I have to gonto my GP...

Kitty- how are you going with that emby?

I'm on my phone but will check back in for some personals later x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Teags, I really am super thrilled for you enjoy the excitment of knowing you're pregnant - take each day as it comes and try to celebrate it every day - I spent so much of my pregnancy with DS worried about all sorts of things - I even refused to buy (or let anyone in the family buy) anything until we hit viability (24 weeks) and I really, really wish I had tried harder to put the insecurities of infertility out of my mind. It's a super freak out when you believe it won't happen without IVF and then things happen naturally but I reckon now (and god I wish I'd thought this way back then) that when things happen natually less goes wrong because it's your body getting things sorted, not a handful of drugs iykwm.

jnell a much belated welcome, sorry. Typing on my phone sends me batty We'll be cycling again in July/ early August and are starting accupuncture too - I've heard it helps but I've never been much of a fan of needles... mind you after having to inject myself for IVF I should be ok!

Kitty - congrats on having a little rockstar embie on board. I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Plus you have two little snowbabies - awesome! Did any of the others catch up? I've been hoping you get at least one more I hope you've got loads to keep you busy over the next week and a bit and of course you know we'll distract you!

If we get a baby from our next cycle we would only go back for frosties - I'm happy with two kids and don't see the need to expand our family more than that, especially knowing the chances of us concieving naurally again are pretty much non-exsistant. For me it's more about the frosties - if we only had one or two we'll probably give them a chance and if we got a third then that would be what was meant to be and we'd love it... also I think if we had another boy I'd be more inclined to use the frosties to try for a girl. But yeah, we wouldn't go back for a full stim to actively try for a third and if we had more than a couple of frosties at this stage we wouldn't use them. Does that make sense? I'm full of cold and my brain feels like it's about to explode.

Gold Coast Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    mandse
    Kalliope
    Aunty
    jnell

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    EternallyHopeful

TWW
    Teags - natural cycle
    Kitty - BT 15 June :fingerscrossed

UTD

Proud Mummies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls Just a quick one from me (and a bit of an all about me post sorry)

Oh my giddy aunt, I am feeling ill today! I am starting to wonder if my body is not getting a touch of OHSS, have a really bloated stomach with both muscular and uterus type aching and feeling generally pretty ordinary. I woke up in the middle of the night with the sweats and dry reaching (sorry TMI!) but thankfully that seems to have died down now. So I have been drinking lots of water and resting up, I guess I will call my clinic tomorrow and see what they think. I also had a shot of pregnyl on transfer, so unless my body just doesn't like that - I actually felt as crap as I felt in the midst of morning sickness with DD's pregnancy, and thought it was just the pregnyl at first. Not sure really but I was feeling great up until last night. I just hope my little embie is okay in there, and is just blobbing around not really knowing what I am going through!

The good news is we got another 2 frosties, giving us a total of 4! That takes a HUGE weight off my shoulders, as at least I don't have to torture my poor ovaries for a while yet.

Teags, I second what Kalliope said: enjoy every moment and don't wish your pregnancy away. I just wanted to get to 6 weeks (first scan), 12 weeks (real scan), 18 weeks (morphology scan), 25 weeks (viability) and on and one until about 27 weeks when I just kept wishing it all away. I actually enjoyed the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy soooo much more, once I thought that this baby might actually arrive! Very exciting times for you though..

Gonna run back and sit on the couch while DD is sleeping. Take care and I promise to do personals later, maybe tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post to say Congrats to Teags - I'm so happy for you.
    also I'm not sure how to post the roll call - can somebody please put that my cycle has started.
    Thanks

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ~~~Lurker Alert~~~
    OMG Sorry to barge in ladies but I just had to wish Teags Congratulations . I can’t believe it. You and DH must be over the moon. Hon I wish you all the best for your BT and can’t wait to hear the awesome news XX

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

teags84  (06-06-2011)