Closed Thread
Page 14 of 116 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi GC girls, got room for one more????

I'm on a break at the moment but will be cycling again in July. I've been reading through the previous posts on this thread trying to catch up... Sounds like Dr O has quite the fan club . I go to GC Fertility at Pindara and am really happy with them. July will be our 6th cycle (unless by some enormous miracle we are successful on a natural cycle before then... one can wish).

I've started acupuncture as I've heard a lot of positive things about it increasing the chances of a BFP and apparently can relax the uterus after ET (sounds better than valium which I don't think agreed with me).

Anyways, it looks like it is a nice sunny day today so hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Jnell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Jnell we always have room for another GC gal in here! Everyone in this thread is super lovely so I'm sure you will fit right in.

I'll be back soon for personals - on my phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies!

Jnell - Welcome! Of course we have room for one more Yes, we are quite the Dr O fan club here, but I looked into going to GC Fertility as well, I am so glad you are happy there. It's never too far fetched to hope for a natural miracle on this thread! Both Kalliope and I have had one, and Teags is hoping for one this month! But always wonderful to have IVF to help the miracle along

Teags - have you done the test???? Update please! What is happening? Symptoms????

So, I now have a perfect little blastie on board! So excited. And at least two for the freezer, and possibly more if some of my other embies pick up by tomorrow. They said that our embies look much better than last cycle and are perfect, and I should get pregnant. No pressure though Need my body to do it's thing........
    Last edited by Kitty10; 04-06-2011 at 10:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gold Coast Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    mandse
    Kalliope
    Aunty

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

TWW
    Teags - natural cycle
    Kitty - BT 15 June :fingerscrossed
    UTD

Proud Mummies

Just joining Teags in the TWW
    Last edited by Kitty10; 04-06-2011 at 10:12. Reason: stupid formatting :)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whooo hooo Kitty great news! that emby is snuggling in nice and tight!

Well AFM 10DPO - Tested this morning........................................... ................

BFP its visible but a tad faint.

The line was visable straight away without having to wait and did get darker over the 3 minutes

DH and I don't want to get too excited yet (but we so are!).

I have brought a digital test to do as well. So hopefully I will be able to hold out until tomorrow to do it. Eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this is it and not a false positive! So scared it might be.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    AAAHAHHHH!!!!!!

Congrats Teags

That is amazing!!! I am soooooooo happy for you! That is ridiculous!! I actually can't quite believe it! What did your DH say????? Ohhhh...I hope I get to join you soon.

Another natural miracle for us GC ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just did a Clear Blue Digital and it came up "Pregnant 1-2 Weeks" and that wasn't even with FMU

Thanks Kitty DH and I are cautiously excited. He is so, so, so excited!

I honestly don't think I will believe it until i get my BT results.

Hopefully you will be joining me Kitty, when is your BT date? I have a good feeling about this cycle for you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    that is sooooo....exciting! So do you just do bloods through your GP or can you go through Monash? when do you get them done? Any cramping or symptoms? I found when I was pregnant with DD it was exactly the same as usual, actually I thought AF was coming and took some panadol for the cramps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooooo exciting!

I don't feel like AF is here. I feel completley normal! I felt a bit sick yesterday, but I really think it was just nerves. My boobs aren't sore, nothing!

If I keep getting positive HPT's tomorrow and Monday I will call Monash and leave a message for Kee hopefully he will still see me to confirm the pregnancy. I don' really know what happens now! I think I am still his patient???