Closed Thread
Page 114 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1151
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gcnic - you poor thing. Sounds Like you're having a terrible time. don't worry about raving on here. I've done it plenty of times. I'm sure we all have. I'm sorry I can't give you a definite answer on starting your cycle with the flu. I imagine it would be fine as long as you're not too sick. And whilst I'm sure you feel bloody awful, unless you have influenza & you're on anti viral drugs Or something like that, I doubt you'll have a problem. I hope you're feeling better soon, both with the flu & feeling overwhelmed. We're here anytime you want to let it all out!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beck08jebs For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck today Beck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your blood test today Beck. Let us know when you find out the results. I'll be logging on tonight to check!! Fingers crossed for you. But by the sounds of that dark PG line your HCG levels should be good :-)

Nic - Oh love, don't ever feel bad for downloading to us. We have all been there. Sometimes when things change or come earlier it can throw you becausee we want so badly for everything to go smoothly and we worry about all sorts of things. I hope your FS/Nurses give you the information you need today so you know what the plan is for this next round. Nothing worse than having the flu on top of things. Just make sure you put yourself first. Work can wait...

Calli - yeah!! so great your 9 week scan went well. Not long until you are past the 12 week mark. You really are our inspiration and I'm glad you still check in here. We all need that positive hopefullness (if that's a word??) as it means one day that will be us - this IVF really can/does work.

Hi to everyone else - hope you all had a nice long weekend.

AFM - Kate is doing great. Her body is used to the pill now so the headaches have gone. We are just under 3 weeks to injections and are in a really good headspace at the moment. I think having it all lined up with our holidays will make such a difference. This round can be all about us - with lots of "us time" and relaxing. Third time lucky :-)

T&K

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the support girls...really grateful

Everything went well today thankfully. Dr Ong was initially concerned about the early AF but bloods were good so all systems ago to start tomorrow! Very relieved about that.

Dr Ong wanted me to see GP and so I am now on antibiotics and that should hopefully bring this virus to an end shortly. 5 days later it's taken it's toll I think. I also have a medical certificate til wednesday so I am taking your advice Tracey...work can wait. My body is giving me a message and i'm listening...slow down! LOL
    Beck how did you go?
    TK glad to hear Kate's body is responding well. I hope all the things you have in place for your next cycle make it the magic one.
    Hope everyone else is well this week?
    Take care
    Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

GCnic - sounds like you've had a good day. Hopefully the antibiotics kick in and you're feeling better really soon. I truely hope this is your round. I'll send lots of Your way!

TK - glad to hear Kate is doing well. I really think doing it all on your holidays & relaxing will make such a difference. I believe that your "us" time might just be the right medicine.

AFM - got my results back late this arvo. HCG - 1900 & progesterone - 78. So we're very happy. Now just have to hope that little Bean hangs in there. Another BT next Monday & then all things going well u/s around 17th sept. it's gonna be a very long 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awsome news Beck!

I have just jumped online to see if you had posted! I know you are anxious but try to have lots of positive thoughts and do things that keep you relaxed and happy.

Such wonderful news I'm grinning like a fool at my computer! hahaha!

Keep us posted.

Nic
    x
    PS thank you for the

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI **

Hey girls

Just thought I'd pop in and let you know kee worked his magic with us! We are pregnant! Hcg is 1090! Progesterone is 245! Love the guy!

Congrats bec!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is the best new Beck. Such great results!!! Your embryo is well and truly attached. What a relief for you. I know it is still early but those results should give you some comfort. Just do your best to get through these weeks and like Nic said do things that make you relaxed. Big hugs from us girls. xxx

Nic - Good girl!! I'm so glad you are taking some time off to rest and get better. Also fantastic that you can start round 2 and your bloods came back good. Wishing you the best of luck for this round

T&K

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TK Wishing For This Useful Post:

GCNic  (06-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jesse I just saw your post too. Wow Dr Ong is on a roll!! Congrats to you!! You and Beck must have had your transfers on the same day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jesse - congrats! That's awesome news. So happy for you.

Thanks for your messages girls. I've had an odd day today. Really motivated today. Woke feeling good. Had my first nights sleep in ages. Then this arvo I am soooo bloated. I cannot describe it. I honestly look a good 5-6 months pregnant. I had a work meeting tonight and had lots of strange looks. Thankfully no one asked if I am pregnant. That's a difficult one to broach at this point.

Tomorrows a new day. Hopefully I'm back to normal in the morning.