Closed Thread
Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1148
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Beck - I don't know if Pregnyl is the same as the Trigger injection we use, but we were getting absolutely no second line at 5 days post transfer (so all HCG was out of Kate's body) and the second line only appeared after 7 days post transfer. I can't imagine something staying in your system for so long. Plus if the second line is darker today than yesterday I am sure you are pregnant. Don't beat yourself up lovely - it is such a trying journey and so hard to be patient. The FN's just like to be extra cautious. Stay positive and keep doing your tests each day. If you are not pregnant then that line should be getting lighter, not darker. Can you ask for a pregnancy test tomorrow? Instead of waiting for Monday? If you are past your due date then surely they can let you get a blood test just for your peace of mind.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Beck

I agree with Tracey. Don't beat yourself up. No rule for getting through this process.

I found the nurses to be very careful through the whole process not to really say anything one way or another. She's probably just saying the type of things she's been told to say to everyone. Try not to worry and try not to be hard on yourself.

Sending all the good vibes for monday
    Nic
    Last edited by GCNic; 29-08-2012 at 18:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww, you guys are so lovely & such a great help. My FN said that doing the BT early can cause more anxiety than good as it might be low & they'll need to redo it again Monday anyway. So I'll just wait.

Thanks for all your help ladies. I'm so glad I signed up to this thread. It's been invaluable having you all here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI **

Hi
    TK & Beck, we are seeing dr Ong. Yes it is antagonist, I don't really understand one way or the other. Why do you need to start on the pill for a month first, what does that do? Excuse my ignorance!
    Thanks so much for your support and tips, its not so much the needle I'm afraid of, just trying to get my head around what I have to do and when, there is so much to remember. I'm so excited though, kinda weird feeling that this time next month I might actually be pregnant! I like to be optimistic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Its so quiet on here the last few days. Hope everyone's ok & enjoying their long weekend so far. I was wondering something? When do people normally have their first ultrasound after a BFP? I'm obviously anxious to have one but know 6 weeks is probably earliest to see a HB. And ideas what they do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI **

Quote Originally Posted by beck08jebs View Post
    Hi All,

Its so quiet on here the last few days. Hope everyone's ok & enjoying their long weekend so far. I was wondering something? When do people normally have their first ultrasound after a BFP? I'm obviously anxious to have one but know 6 weeks is probably earliest to see a HB. And ideas what they do?
    Hey beck,

I'm a former gc girl myself and a client of dr ong! Love the guy!

Congrats on your bfp!! Thats amazing news!!

What was your hcg??

I still watch this thread as it makes me feel closer to home and the fact that we are all ong lovers!!! Actually told kee the other day I'll name my first born after him if I get preg!! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies,

Although I haven't been on here all that much lately, I have been keeping up with everything that has been happening.

TK - we are almost 10 weeks (on Monday) which is really exciting. We had our 9 week scan on Thursday last week and our little bean is growing nicely (about 3 cm now). How is Kate feeling? Its horrible that she suffers from the pill so badly. Its enough that we put our bodies through as much as we do with this process that we don't need other things contributing to the stress. Hopefuly her body has gotten used to the pill by now and she is feeling better again. Its not long now for you guys to officially start again! Woo hoo

Becks - Aw I am so happy for you with your positive POAS result. I really hope that you get your BFP on Monday although I am with TK. The line would be getting fainter if it was the drugs still in your system. Yehaaaaaa
    As for the first ultrasound, we had ours on 6 weeks and 3 days but that was earlier than the FS wanted. It was only that I started to spot so he wanted to make sure that everything was ok. It is normally scheduled for 7 weeks I think cause that is the first time they can detect a hearbeat. When we had our 6 week scan, we could still see the heart beating though and could hear it ever so faintly. If you are a private patient and happy to pay for it, then i have a feeling that you can have a scan at anytime you wish (that is once there is something to be seen), especially if you are feeling anxious about it. Once they have confirmed your BT results, I would just ask them for the first scan time that you can get. At least it will then put your mind at ease (or I know it did for me). I will be keeping everything crossed for you for Mondays results.

Goldie - Hi and welcome (I know this is a little late but its the first time I have written to you). As you have probably already realised, this thread has the most amazingly suportive ladies. They are all amazing and will guide you through your IVF journey. It is such a daunting process. It would be difficult to get through without that support network around you.

Hopefuljen - How are you honey? I hope you are taking care of yourself. Thinking of you xx

GCNic, Sandy, Kate - I hope you are all well.

AFM - Well this morning sickness journey is still continuing. I am hopeful that it will finish up soon. We have our NT Scan on 19 September which is going to be very exciting (not to mention we will be over the 12 week mark which will be a huge relief).

I am keeping my fingers (and arms and legs and body) crossed that there are a number of BFP's on here soon. Thinking of each and everyone of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend.

Calli - it's good to hear from you again. 10 weeks already. That seems to have flown by - well to me anyway. I bet it hasn't for you. 19th of sept isn't far away for your magic 12 week mark. Hopefully you get the results you're after & that placenta takes over and gives you a break from all the morning sickness.

AFM - I'm feeling good. Had a busy weekend but when I woke this morning I took my daily HPT And one of the lines is really light. I'm not too panicky because I think the lines are always the same, control on the right, HCG on the left & it's the right line that's really light. The left is really heavy. Can anyone take my doubt away? I'm not going to panic. I'm not bleeding as yet And I'm sure it's fine. BT tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a big result!

Enjoy this sunny Sunday ladies & chat soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never mind I shouldve googled before I asked you all. Silly me. It turns out if your HCG is really high it pulls colour from the control line. That's directly from first response. Sorry to bother you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Calli I hope you get a break from the morning sickness soon. Not long now til 12 week mark! How good is that! You are our inspiration right now!

Not long now Beck. Everything is crossed for you!

How is everyone else going?

ASF: Forgive me in advance for my ravings. LOL At the moment I'm pretty sick with the flu...have been since Thursday. I've travelled to my parents place for the weekend and have been too sick to do much at all...then last night I got my period...5 days early. It's put me in a bit of a spin actually worrying about today being my Day 1 have to ring clinic in the morning...do they cancel cycles if your sick???? Need to explain to my work what has happened over the weekend as I imagine I'll have to go to the clinic in the morning. See nothing is really the matter yet I'm a blubbering mess! I don't recall being like this last time! Ok pulling myself together. Thank you for letting me vent how nutty i'm feeling ladies...hormones! oh and I think I must have man flu too.
    Hope yr all going ok?
    Sorry for the selfish post!
    Nic