Closed Thread
Page 112 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1151
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

T&K - Migraines! That's awful. I hope she doesn't get anymore. 4 Weeks to go! Woohoo! Not long now. I'm glad you're reading Fifty Shades. I've managed to get a fair few people to read it and everyone has loved it.

Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoyed their weekends.

AFM - I'm going absolutely batty. This wait is driving me around the bend. I have constant niggling, pinching pains and occassionally it really hurts. I rang my fertility nurse today and asked a few questions and she said it could be the crinone or from my ligaments relaxing if our little embryo has snuggled in. I think that's the thing that has bugged me the most about the entire IVF process - its so ambiguous. There is never a straight answer from anyone and I understand that's because there is rarely an exact answer but for once in this whole thing that's what I want. I'm raving i know... Sorry. Anyway, i'm going quietly mental sitting around, trying to keep occupied but its just not happening. I'm scared every time I go to the toilet and I peek through my eyelashes, holding my breath to see if I'm bleeding. So far nothing. My AF was due today if my cycle is on time. Arrgghhh! My nurse said I can do a HPT on Thursday if I like but to leave the BT until Monday.

Sorry to rave on and on. I cannot describe the frustration to anyone else, but you guys know how nutty i'm feeling. You are the only ones who will understand. I soooooo hope this is the one. Haha! This emoticon describes me perfectly. lol

Beck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

Beck - I really don't know how you can wait to do a HPT!! We would have already done about 5 by now!!! It does do your head in so maybe it is best to wait. But if your AF is due today then it would be very rare that it wouldn't show up. You are so strong to wait until Thursday. Fingers crossed for you!!

We won't be able to do any HPT for our round 3 as our FS is giving Kate some extra injections which have HCG in them at 5 and 10 days post transfer - I think they are to help keep her AF away for longer to give the embryo more time to attach and develop as our two BFP's have had slow rising HCG levels. Maybe that's a good thing because the HPT's do send you batty!!!

Thinking of you all.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well...... T&K I'm not as patient as you might think. I woke at about 5am feeling really crapy today. Headache & really nauseas. I just couldn't handle it so went straight to Coles at 9am & bought a 3 pack of first response HPT like you suggested. Then... I couldn't pee! Talk about stage fright. Eventually I managed & it was POSITIVE! I'm a little excited although knowing its very early & all the things that could happen over the next few weeks have made me calm down a fair bit. I'm just more relaxed & less frustrated about all the symptoms I'm having. I'll do another one tomorrow & thursday before I ring my fertility nurse. I'm tired & I'm going to nap this arvo. Fingers crossed its all positive from here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Beck!!!! I know it is early days but it is fantastic that you have gotten this far. At least you know that your little embryo has burrowed in and is attached. How dark was the second line? Our's were quite faint but then day after day would get darker. The blood tests are what really lets you know how things are going in there but so far so good right!!!

Try and just go with the flow. We have our fingers crossed this little dude is the one for you guys

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Reasonably dark I think, although I don't have a previous positive test to compare it to. It came up almost instantly in a faint line and then got slowly darker. I've kept it, but i'm sure over time the lines will fade but I don't care. Another thing to go in the box along with photos of our embryos and ultrasounds etc. Cross everything for us!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take a photo of it. We have many photos of our sticks. (ha ha).

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOHOO Beck!! I have everything crossed for you!
    Hope everyone else is going well...
    Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Beck, congratulations, thats so good!

Had our appt with our nurse today, lots of info drummed into me, so looks like early next week I'll be starting on the drugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Goldie - which FS do you go to again? Do you know what type of cycle you are doing? It sounds like an antagnoist if you are starting straight on the injections rather than starting on the pill for month. Your first cycle (which I also hope is your last) is always a bit daunting but after the first few injections you get the hang of it. If you have any worries or want to chat we will be here through the whole thing. Wishing you good luck!!

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again.

Goldie - hope you are feeling good after your appt. I didn't find the injections as daunting as I expected. My tip is to squeeze your belly quite firmly and I rarely felt the needle go in. (I do have a decent amount of belly to squeeze mind you) lol. Good luck with the start of your cycle. I have my fingers crossed for you guys!

AFM - I'm feeling a little sheepish & grumpy with myself today. I finally rang my FN and confessed to the early HPT. She said fingers crossed but that they prefer you don't because of the lingering pregnyl. Yesterday was 8 days past my last 1500iu injection so I am pretty sure I wouldn't get such a strong result if there was still a bit left in my system. I took another HPT this morning with a stronger second line than yesterday's. Fingers crossed its from my snuggled embryo & not the pregnyl. I'm just so angry at myself for my stupidity.