Closed Thread
Page 111 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1151
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI **

Beck, that's what I was hoping for a better chance since its him not me, my only issue is my amh is 9.2, it's low but not too low which is good. Last sperm count was 100k which is ridiculously low I know but at least it's not zero which is promising. Everything internally with me is fine so there should be no reason for an embryo not to implant....I hope, that's the plan anyway so we will see how we go. I can understand how hard it must be for you being around happy families, i actually haven't really been trying for very long, we just went for a fertility plan once we decided we were ready, which turns out was sooo lucky we found out about the sperm count before we wasted months trying naturally.
    I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I forgot to mention last post that I am free for coffee this Saturday if you guys still feel like it. 3.30pm works for me. That is if tk still feels like it and everyone else can make it xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Goldie - Thats awesome that you found out early. Wish we had of done that and saved ourselves 2 years. 9.2 isn't bad. I've got an AMH of 5 and got 14 follicles, 9 eggs first time round so fingers crossed you'll be fine. Its really hard cause you want to be so positive and confident, but at the same time realistic so as to not get your hopes up too much. I have everything crossed for you guys and sprinkling lots of pregnancy dust your way. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI **

Nothing to worry about there, my husband will keep me very much in touch with reality!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Got to be a quick one as I am at work... but yes we are still keen for coffee on Saturday at 3.30pm. We'll meet you at Zarraffas at Coomera. Everyone is welcome of course. Will be lovely to meet you all if you can make it.

Goldie - welcome to the group. I'm sorry to hear your DH has a low count, but science is amazing and hopefully you will soon get your BFP.

To everyone who has supported my friends Tony & Kym and watched our little clip - thank you.

Beck - sorry your mum upset you. I don't think people realise what it is like to be in our shoes and everything we go through to get to a transfer and how important that time can be etc. In the end we just have to put ourselves first and I guess try and accept that others won't understand our decisions - but we just have to do what's right for us.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Just a quick one from me. I cant unfortunately make the coffee catch up this weekend as we have a wedding on Saturday afternoon.

TK: I just wanted to say also that I thought the clip you did for your friends was really well done - it is such an unimaginable devasting heart wrenching story. We have donated also - I think it is a wonderful thing you have done and hope it helps them some at this horrible time.

Hope everyone else is well, Hope Bec your not going crazy in your 2 week wait - sound like you got a great embryo put in. Kate, if it didnt feel right to go ahead Im sure youve made the right decision. AFM: AMH is 4, am not too upset as I was expecting not great news.

Hi to everyone else and hope you have a lovely coffee date x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I have to apologise for not being able to make coffee today... for some reason I knew it was suposed to be on Saturday but I had been thinking it was going to be tomorrow, as in Sunday. I am feeling really silly and sorry that I didn't get to catch up with everyone. I was not feeling the best again today so perhaps that had something to do with my failed memory. I really am sorry ladies but hopefully you all had a good time catching up. Will definitely take a reincheck for next time though

How is everybody else? Hope all is well with you all. Even though I haven't been on here each day, I have still been thinking of you all and keeping up to date with all that has been going on.

TK, Just so you know, I have received a number of emails at work this week in relation to your friends. I didn't realise they were a relation of Michael Kyle. Rick Jones, the partner of the Firm I work at used to be the J (as in Jones) of the ABKJ Lawyers. So everyone has been thinking of them (and hopefully digging deep for them too).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Sorry I couldn't make coffee yesterday. I've been walking dogs all week for work and I do it morning and evening every day out in Currumbin Valley. Its a great job but it really messes your plans up having to go twice a day. AND..... I nearly stood on a brown snake on Friday. Scared the living day lights out of me. lol Otherwise i've been feeling pretty good. I've had lots of niggling, pinching pains in my lower abdomen which is driving me nuts. I've read pinching pains are really common in early pregnancy so of course its messing with my head. Trying not to get too excited but I don't get pain or sensation before I get my AF normally so keeping my emotions and optimism in check is really difficult. My 2WW is meant to be up on Friday but there is supposedly a public holiday (i'm guessing the GC show) so I have to wait until Monday. They said I can try a home preg test and it should be accurate. I'll give it a go but i'm so scared for the result.

Nothing else to report. Hope you're all doing well.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

How was coffee Saturday? Sorry I wasn't able to make it.

Beck...the dreaded 2WW! I was the same analysing every feeling. Did my head in. Best of luck for the end of the week. Not long now.

I've been taking the DHEA and melatonin since Tuesday. I've been a complete grumpy cow! LOL! I'm hoping that means my hormones are on the move. Thursday I am having something called a Endometrium Biopsy! See how that goes. Looking forward to getting started on my next cycle early next month.

Hope everyone has a good week this week. Thinking of you all.

Nic
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

Never mind about the coffee date - Kate and I were the only ones there but we were going there to do our groceries anyway. I tried the new double mocha and boy it is sweet!! Think I'll stick to just normal coffee :-)

Beck - Kate and I are the HPT queens... we go through boxes of the things. Both times our positive has shown up by day 7 post transfer - but it was really faint. By 10 days post transfer it has been really dark. So if you are waiting until Friday if there are 2 lines then it is a definite positive :-) We found the First Response tests the best (and trust me we tried all sorts). Buy the box of 3 as you'll want to do more than one. Good luck!! and make sure you let us know how you go.

Calli - How many weeks are you now lovely? When is that 9 week scan? I'm sorry you are still feeling sick but I guess that means your HCG is through the roof - which is always a good thing. Hang in there. Hopefully it will subside soon. Yeah - Tony is Michael's son. We are doing a raffle now to keep the support coming. Tickets have been selling like hot cakes. Kate and I do a photography business on the side (RedJam Photography) so we threw in a shoot, and other people put forward prizes (Billabong, Coke and Austen Brothers). There has been lots of support from the legal profession after those emails went out. One of our partners back at Minters (where Tony & I worked together) organised those emails which was a great help.

Nic - Nothing like some pills to get your hormones going crazy. We haven't tried DHEA yet but I might push for it if this round isn't any different. For now we are trying the natural stuff - Royal jelly, CQ10 and the chinese medicine pills from our acupuncturist. Let us know how the biopsy goes.

To all the other girls - hope you are all well.

AFM - Kate gets migrains on the pill so was not too good on the weekend. But they usually only happen once or twice and then her body seems to get used to the hormones. Hopefully we are over that part. 4 weeks to injections and I'm starting to feel excited. It has been really good to have these few months off - and good timing with all that's been happening. I don't think we would be coping if we were up to injections already. Plus I took up your suggestions re the 50 shades of grey books. Very interesting :-)

T&K