Closed Thread
Page 107 of 116 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1151
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Sorry it has been a while since I have jumped on here - think I have caught up on everything. Hope you are all well

Calli- OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That hcg level is awesome - hope bub is snuggling it tight. Look forward to hearing about your 6 week scan, so exciting to know you could be seeing a heart beat soon - that would be the absolute best.

Jen - Good luck with EPU - hope you get lots and lots of eggs. Is the intralipid thing painful? Have you found it helpful? You really do seem to go through your cycles so quickly - do you do hormone frozen embryo transfers and if so do you have to take the pill for a month first?

TK - So so sorry for your loss. You and Kate seem so strong and positive. I hope the changes your fs is making will do the trick for next time. Glad you dont have to change donor seeing you seem so happy with that one. Do you know what Kate's progesterone was? Are they increasing to 4 x 400mg and extra injections because the progesterone was low? I also started seeing Lynne Li and loved her, I somehow switched to her husband while she was away (he works there too) but he also seems pretty good. Holidays sound great - am jealous

Kate: Great to see you back on here and getting ready to go again

Beck - Hi gosh what a scare - Hope you are ok now, that you have a lovely weekend away and good luck for the third of August.

Kristen - hope pregnancy is treating you well - are you in your second trimester now? What ob do you see?

AFM: Things have been pretty uneventful unfortunately. My last frozen cycle got cancelled cause I ovuated on day 8 (talk about ridiculous) so have had a small break from thinking fertility non-stop. Am about to undergo my frozen transfer this cycle (doing a natural cycle again as my fs prefers this to hormone ones) ovulated on day 14 so things are looking a bit better.

Nice checking in with you all, fingers crossed for everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Sorry I haven’t been around much, My Mum arrived on Wednesday and have been real busy up until then, as well as not trying to drive myself mad thinking about doing another cycle – however that said I have been thinking of you all.

Calli – Hope you are not going too crazy whilst waiting for your bloods and scans, it sounds like all is going great so far! I can imagine how excited you must be, it must be hard to concentrate on doing any work at the moment. I bet your parents were over the moon when you told them.. Aw it is so exciting, can’t wait to see you with a bump!! Look after you!

T & K – It’s lovely to hear you sound so upbeat, you two are really quite inspiring. I’m glad that you had a good appt with your FS, and he is confident with the donor. I really really hope that this changeup in your protocol will be just what you need to push you over the line. Sounds like a great idea lining it all up with Kates holidays, I can’t believe how quick this year is flying by, it will be here before we know it!!

Beck - Aw I think it is cute that you have the framed picture of your embryo, it is really lovely getting pics of them. And I agree with you the transfer is so magical, I need to embrace the magic of it some more I think. Eep how are you doing after your hospital visit in the week, hopefully you are resting up on your holiday, only one week to go til your BT – exciting!!

Sandy – So nice to see you again!! I’m sorry your cycle was cancelled that really sucks. When is your transfer, lots of luck for it! Yea I do HRT cycles, I think that is my FS preferred cycle, but I don’t ovulate anyway so that is the way for me. I don’t actually have to take the pill before, so a FET cycle starts on first day of AF, it is so quick as I think transfer is 14 days later just like yours – they do fly by LOL!! The intralipid doesn’t hurt, although the first one I had my arm ached, but once I put it under a blanket and kept it warm it was fine – I hope they are the trick for me!!

Kate – Hope you and your pup are well. How are you feeling about cycling again?

Kristin – Hope you are keeping well - I LOVE your avatar!!

AFM – I had my EPU on Wednesday and we got nine eggs, although only seven were mature, and of them six fertilised, so now the daily nerve wracking call. It’s amazing how each cycle can differ so much, we got 15 eggs the first time, and 10 the second, but this time I am quite uncomfortable after EPU - strange. I don’t know why but I feel extremely nervous of our eggs, in fact I feel extremely nervous all round , am trying to keep myself distracted, but as you all know that is near impossible. Well ET is Tuesday (fingers crossed) and if we are able to we will be transferring two again, but will see what happens when we get there.

Loads of luck to all of you X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

So great to hear from all of you. There is a lot happening isn't there!!

Calli - wow they are great HCG levels!! That is reassuring. I hope you've had a very uneventful week and that your levels are great again for your next blood test this week. Let us know how it all goes. Super super happy for you :-)

Sandy - I'm so sorry your cycle was cancelled. That must have been disappointing. I hope this one works for you - you must be due for embryo transfer soon then? I hope the 2WW goes quickly for you and you have a positive result.

Jen - how are things going with your embryo's jen? Are things looking ok for tomorrow's transfer? I hope you are having a good time with your mum. That would be a great distraction for you during this part. How long is she staying for?

Beck - Oh gosh that would have been really scary having that pain. Its frustrating to not know what really caused it. But hopefully everything is going fine in there. Good luck for Friday with your blood test!! Have you been POAS at all?

Kristin - I love your picture. Its amazing that in just 12 weeks they grow so much and you have a little tiny person in there!! Congratulations lovely. You give us all hope :-)

Kate - I can't recall if you are about to start a full round of IVF or if you are doing a frozen transfer. How are you going with your running? My Kate and I went for a run on the weekend and it felt good to get out there. We are going to try and go about 3 times a week.

AFM - we are still just cruising and waiting for Sept/October before we kick things off again.

Who's up for a coffee catch up date??? We can do this Saturday at 4pm or Saturday 18th August at 4pm. Do any of those dates suit you girls? Happy to meet at the Zarraffas at Coomera? Everyone is welcome.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

How are you all today? I'm doing ok today - working from a client's office with views over Burleigh Beach (sigh) just wish I was out there than in the office!!

I read something interesting in the Sunday paper re: IVF - apparently those girlies who eat high amounts of omega-3's (fish oils, salmon, avocado, olive oil etc) increase their success with IVF by 34% as opposed to those who eat high amounts of saturated fats (i.e. bad fat!!).

T&K - we're doing a frozen cycle next round. We have one single embryo and the dreaded 'twin' embryo!!! I have no idea if we will have to use that one if the single one doesn't work. That's great you're out running too - exercise does so much for my soul!! I spent Sat arvo at a gf's bodyshop party! It was nice to reconnect with friends after going AWOL for the past month!!

I think I'm going to start my next round at the end of Aug. Ive had a sinus infection for the past week so have been a bit run down and due to get my period tomorow I think but I'm not quite ready yet but think I should be in another month. Sep/Oct are my really busy times at work but I thought who cares. I love my work but I don't love it that much to put it ahead of my life. My little sis-in-law also got engaged last w/end and the first thing I thought was hope she doesn't get pregnant before me (they are pretty lax about having babies before marriage). It's kind of spurred me on to try before they do! My hubby is the oldest of the 3 kids and even thought he wouldn't say it, he'd be hurting if both his little sisters had kids before he did.

PS: my poochie is doing much better - he's back to his crazy self

Ok an hour or so before home time so better get back to it.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calli good luck with your second blood test today can't wait to hear your high numbers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I am sorry it has been so long between times. I had an internet problem which prevented me from logging on. Have finally been able to log on now though.

Becks – Oh your pain after ET sounds awful. How are you feeling now? Hope all is well. Your BT is coming up so soon. How exciting. Are you feeling anything yet? How was your weekend away at Salt? We are off there this weekend for my nieces wedding which I am so excited about. We arranged for the plunge pool suite but unfortunately the nurse said I cannot make use of it. Oh well, small price to pay I guess.

Sandy – I am so sorry to hear your last cycle was cancelled. That would be difficult to deal with. Any news on when your might start again?

Jen – 9 eggs! Woo hoo. That is great news. Your mum must be a lucky charm for you guys. I sure hope so. So how did your ET go today? I have been thinking about you and sending you good vibes. I hope it was event free. Did you end up transferring 2 embryos again? I have a good feeling about this cycle for you. I really hope you get your BFP.

TK – I would love to come to coffee date (that is if I am still invited). Unfortunately I have to go to a wedding this weekend and then Saturday 18th I have a work seminar. Can we make it another date cause I would love to catch up with you all (provided that is fine with everyone of course).

Kate – Sounds exciting and I am sure nerve racking for you to think of a further cycle at the end of August. Don’t compare yourself with your sister in law – just take your time and only start again when you are ready. Glad your pooch is fine.

AFM – I had my blood test this morning. My levels were 13790 and progesterone was 79 which was such a relief. I was stressing all morning that our little one would not be there anymore. Thankfully things seem to be progressing well. It has been an agonising time though wondering whether everything is ok. The next step is our 7 week scan to check for the heartbeat on 13 August. I don't know if I can wait that long though. The days sure are dragging on.

I know I have to move on to a different thread soon but I am still feeling really nervous and would like to hang around for a little longer if that’s ok with everyone. I hope that is ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

Calli - those numbers are just great!!! Looks like everything is going really well. It is such a nervous time but just try and take some reassurance from your blood results and hopefully time will fly by to your scan. And you are always welcome on this thread. We need success stories right through to your healthy baby being born. So don't desert us!!

Is the afternoon of 18 August good for you for coffee? (We still owe you one remember!!!)

Jen - thinking of you lady! let us know how u r doing.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well. Sorry I've been MIA. It's been an eventful weekend.

Calli - I'm so excited for you. That's amazing news and I hope all continues to go well. I'm sure it will. Salt was awesome. We did absolutely nothing which was the plan & it was great. I was really itching to have a bath, spa or swim either beach or one of their pools. I knew I couldn't after EPU but wasn't sure why & rang my nurse. She said no to all of them due to temp rise & fall & my embryo. I was disappointed but understand & I sat & watched my DH relax in a chest high warm bath all night. Cheeky man! I hope the wedding is beautiful. We were watching a bride & groom having photos there on Saturday & it was stunning. I'm sure you'll have a lovely weekend away.

KT - it's hard when siblings start trying all around you. My little sister has a 1 yr old is 7 weeks pregnant now. She was so nervous to tell me & even googled the right way to approach it. I was horrified that she was so scared but I appreciated her sensitivity. I hope your family are tactful if they do decide to and fingers crossed you won't need to worry anyway.

Jen - hope ET went well and you're feeling great.

AFM - I haven't had the week I planned on. Our weekend away was great. Just what we needed but now I'm wishing it was this weekend. On Monday afternoon, conpletly unexpectedly, I went to the toilet and found light spotting. I freaked as expected & rang my nurse. She sent me for a BT but it was late arvo so didn't get results until Tuesday morning. Overnight though I got my full AF. I felt so sorry for the lady taking my blood. I sobbed the whole time. She was lovely but I was hysterical & it was really awkward for her. My DH is understandably upset. I was really worried about him Tuesday. He was very quiet. But seems to be better today. Its hard cause My mum is living with us ATM as she sold her house & doesn't settled on her new one until 6th August. Mostly it's been a blessing as its nice to have a female who talks & expresses feelings around as my DH is not the best at that.lol But the last few days all I wanted was my DH. I almost asked my sister to have mum around for dinner so we could be alone. I haven't told anyone other than you guys this but I feel like I've miscarried. I know that's not right, and it wasn't a baby but to me it was. I've lost a Baby & it tears me up. Its really hard. I was far too optimistic & really thought we'd have a successful cycle. I wont get so excited this time & hopefully I'll be a tad more prepared if the time comes.

So we saw our FS today & we'll go straight away with a FET cycle. So scan on Wednesday next week. We're only telling out parents this time as I found the phone calls from everyone really hard. So positive thinking and trying again, with little "squishy" always in my heart.

Hump day today. On the downhill run now! Enjoy your week ladies. Good luck to everyone sweating on results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becks I am so sorry to hear your news..... and I know how devastated you must be. Don't push your hubby to feel a certain way though. I started to instigate fights with my DH after our miscarriage just so I could SEE how he was feeling... we all deal with it in different ways. It's nice your mum is there. Mine was overseas at the time and came home to be with me. All I wanted was my DH too but when he went back to work it was a blessing to have mum there.. was also good to get me out of my funk, going for walks, making an effort with dinner etc.

If you want to have a chat let me know. PS: We've decided not to tell everyone this time too. I had to send like 20 text msg's after it all happened and it was hard dealing with that.

xx

AFM - no period and it's been 36 days........ I bleed for 2 weeks after the D&C then had a full period for like 3 days and now nothing. They can give me progesterone to get the process going but don't want to start messing with my hormones until I need to. A lady at work told me she was pregnant yesterday too. She is only 4 weeks ahead of what I would have been She came and told me first before announcing it to the office though which is nice - worst part is she got pregnant the first cycle after coming off the pill - (((

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Oh Beck I am so sorry this round didn't work out. It is realy hard to not get too emotionally invested in things when having a baby means to much to all of us. I think the first round is always the hardest. Your expectations are so high and the whole process is one emotional rollercoaster. Thinking of you and hope you and DH get some quality time together soon. It is so good you have some snow babies and can try again so soon.

We came up with names for our embryo's too - our first one was woogie (as it looked all wooogly around the edges) and the second one was shadow (because the positive on the HPT was so faint for a few days that it was only a shadow). Squishy is a good name. Sending you hugs.

Kate - that nice your friend at work was considerate with her news. But it is still hard to hear. Hope you are doing ok and you can start your next cycle soon.

Hope everyone else is going well.

AFM - I am glad we have so much other stuff going on with both of our work, family stuff etc. as I think I'd be getting a bit impatient by now with the few months we are taking off. But so far just happy to plod along. We bought some boxing gear and got into that last night which was good.

T&K