Closed Thread
Page 106 of 116 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1151
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

For some reason we couldn't get onto the site last night. I don't know if it was down or what... anyway.

Calli - it is just so scary this part isn't it. Its hard not to freak out over every twinge and spot. I think it is normal to obsessively stare at your pants every time you go to the bathroom too!!! I hope you got through the weekend ok and took it easy. Only one more sleep til your blood test. Just try and breathe... Its any wonder we get anxiety disorders with all this build up!!! Did you end up getting any embryo's to the freezer??

Jen - fingers crossed for your egg pick up this week. Do you have a scan to see how things are going in there? Are you feeling bloated or anything yet?

Beck - I am pretty sure dizziness is one of the side effects on the Crinone leaflet. Kate usually just got really tired and a bit queezy off them. Hang in there. How are your embryo's going? When is your transfer? Do you think you'll get any frozen embryo's?

Kate - that's great you are feeling positive and ready to go again :-) I don't know that there is ever a right or perfect time to do this or to be pregnant or to take maternity leave - you just keep on going and deal with it as it comes. Good on you for gettig out and running again too. I think its more about how you feel than what the scales say but always feel better when I exercise.

AFM - We got to see our FS on Saturday morning. He was great and we just sat around talking through everything. He is really positive and confident that he can get us there. He is just as frustrated as us that we get so close to everything working out. While Kate's eggs might not be 100% he thinks we can get there without using my eggs as an egg donor. He is also happy for us to stay with our sperm donor (so glad he didn't push us to change). So we are going to do a few extra things next round - we are increasing progesterone from the trigger shot (4 x 400 per day), doing 2 x HCG injections after embryo transfer (so unfortunately no POAS for us anymore :-/ ) we are going to focus on being really healthy and doing more exercise in the off months and will do acupuncture, especially around embryo transfer. So we are feeling focused and positive at the moment and just determined to get there. We are also taking 2 months off before starting again so we can line up egg pick up for the middle of Kate's 3 weeks off work. We'll go away for the first week then 2nd week will be egg pick up sometime and third week embryo transfer. So the whole cycle should be quite relaxed.

We have been to a few acupuncturists but haven't found the one that we really love yet - what is your lady like Calli - was it Li Lyn?? at Southport??

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls!!

I didnt run away I just haven't been able to get on ti bubhub for 2 days think they were having some issues... Frustrating - haha! Will come on later for more personals, just having my intralipid done.

Huge amounts of luck for calli have been thinking boudoir you all say. I really really hope you get good news today!! X

Thinking of all you ladies, hope you are all ok!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone's doing well. I'm glad it wasn't just me that couldn't get on to the site last night.

Calli - can't wait to hear your news. I have my fingers tightly crossed for you.

T&K - I'm glad your FS appointment went really well. You sound in much higher spirits. It sounds like you have a great FS that is trying really hard to reach your goal and I hope you have success this time.

AFM - I had ET yesterday which went well. They transferred a really healthy, hatching blastocyst in yesterday afternoon. They also had 2 more ones in excellent health to freeze.

Its so nice to see photos of them and makes it all even more real. I've framed the one of the embryo they transferred yesterday, which i'm sure is seriously dangerous and not recommended by anyone, but I can't help it. I know its setting myself up for a harder fall if we don't have success but it would be unimaginably awful anyway, so i'm going to enjoy myself now and think positively. The ET was much more pleasant than I expected. Apart from the nurse, scientist and my FS with their heads down there busy working away, it was comfortable and both myself and my DH were teary. It was much more magical than I imagined.

I rested up yesterday and then back to life today. Taking it easy of course. Looking forward to our weekend away this weekend and then my BT on Friday 3rd of august.

Hope you're all well after the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to log on (I too was unable to get on for the last couple of days) and share our exciting news. We got our BFP today. We are absolutely thrilled but know that the hard work is only beginning. We need our little one to hang in there for us. Thankfully haven't had any spotting or bleeding so fingers crossed, things are looking good. I am nervous as hell though.

Anyway, sorry not to do personals but we are about to go to my parents house to share our news (quietly of course).

Btw, TK, Lyn Li was the Southport accupuncturist (55916955) and she is amazing. Definitely recommend her. Hope you are all well otherwise. Will log on later to do personals xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY huge congrats Calli and your DH... am so happy for yoy both!! Here's wishing you a completely boring pregnancy!!

Will pop back soon for personals, things are a bit hectic around here at the moment

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Calli!! Super excited for you both!! Yay! Hoping everything goes well from here on out. Relax and enjoy the moment!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wahoo Calli that is fantastic news!! So so happy for you and DH. Do you know what your HCG levels were? Do you have another blood test on Thursday? I hope everything goes super smooth for you guys.

Beck - That is fantastic that you have 2 snow babies!! I have my fingers crossed that your little embryo takes. Hopefully the 2WW will go quickly for you and you get your BFP

AFM - we are doing quite well. We are really focused on being healthy and are enjoying some down time together in these off months. I feel really good about lining up round 3 with our holidays. Just seems to take some of the stress away - like it will be really cruisy.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calli congratulations hon - such good news. Big hugs and fingers crossed you get through the hard part.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely Ladies,

TK – Yes, we ended up with 3 frozen ones, so hoping that all goes well and I never ever have to give myself another injection again! My level was 477. They said that anything above 100 is a good result and my results were great, so I was happy. Aw I am so glad that you were able to speak with you FS. That is important and it sounds like he wants to get you guys there just as much as you want to get there (well almost anyway). Wow, that is a high dose of the progesterone, but hopefully that will do it. I really recommend acupuncture. It is amazing what a stress relief it is. I found if I went on a Saturday morning then I could really relax. I tried to set aside some time before and afterwards just to relax. The appointment itself lasts for about 45 minutes and you are on your own in this dark room with relaxing music and trust me when I say you almost fall asleep each time. In fact I have a feeling I did fall asleep a few times. Sooooo relaxing. Even after this, I think I will continue with it anyway – for the relaxing side of things. It sounds like you have a good plan for moving forward and probably a good idea to take some time off from work. Its such a huge thing that we are all doing and perhaps you both just need to relax a bit more than normal life allows you. Any idea where you will go away too??

Jen – Where are you at? Any news on when your EPU will be?

Becks – We loved the photos too. It makes it all the more real - especially when they transfer the embryo back. Great news that you have 2 x frosties. What a great first cycle. Fingers crossed that everything will go well for you. Not long to wait now – I bet 3 August can’t come quick enough. Enjoy your time away.

Kate – How is the running going?

Kristin – How are you? Hope all is going well with your pregnancy.

AFM – Well I am super nervous but feeling really positive. I am finding it very hard to sleep and to concentrate at work cause I am so nervous/excited. I don’t want to let my mind run away as we still have to make the 12 week mark but fingers crossed we will get there. I have BT booked for Tuesday next week and then 6 week scan the week after (although the clinic said that they may extend that out to 7 week scan). So just plodding along at the moment. Hope everyone else is going well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Not long now until the weekend! Yay!

Calli - That's awesome news. I imagine it must be hard because you're so happy at the positive result but still mindful of the magic 12 week mark. Good luck with your next BT and scan. Yay! I'm so happy for you both.

Well haven't I had an interesting few days. After the joy and excitement of ET on Monday I've had a real shocker since. I started to get abdo pain on Tuesday afternoon. At around 5pm it started to get really uncomfortable and by 5:30pm I had my grandfather driving me down to John Flynn emergency (my DH had night shift) in absolute agorny. John Flynn were really wonderful. I didn't have to wait long to be seen thankfully and after several attempts to cannulate they finally got a drip in and gave me some pain relief. After BTs, ultrasounds and lots a tummy poking they still had no clue as to what the pain was. I stayed overnight and came home yesterday arvo. I did have an increased white cell count so they gave me antibiotics but otherwise everything is a mystery.

I refused pain relief and drugs for as long as possible until the Doctor assured me that anything they did was not going to effect my Embryo. They even moved me out when the lady next to me was having an xray. I showed them all the photo of my embryo (its on my phone). They were all fascinated and so interested in the whole process. Thankfully my FS visited me in my room wednesday morning and reassured me that my embryo probably would be floating around oblivious to everything going on.

So i'm home now - resting up - still in a bit of pain but nothing like Tuesday night. Wow! I feel like i've had a little insight into labour pains. Or maybe not. Hopefully in just less than 9months i'll be able to compare!

We're off tomorrow to Mantra Salt. Olympics start Saturday morning! So excited. Enjoy your weekend everyone.