Closed Thread
Page 104 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1148
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It seems quite normal to me cause is very similar to what I experienced this cycle and last cycle. I guess I am not a FS though. Try not to worry too much (i know its easier said than done though). It is probably like a normal cycle in that when your body is getting ready to release the egg you have egg white mucous. What does anyone else think??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I posted on another thread & got a reply. It seems the higher estrogen levels the more mucous. So its totally normal. I was trying not to panic but im
    at my sisters house with my whole family. My sister told me this morning she's 4.5 weeks pregnant (I'm thrilled for her, not upset) & then i went to the loo & Found the mucous. I got teary & tried to hide but mum found me and it all went down hill from there. Lol I feel better now. A bit of quiet deep breathing & I'm better. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by beck08jebs; 15-07-2012 at 16:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw I am so glad you got a response from another thread. It's such an awful feeling when you think something is wrong. It's even harder when someone around you gets pregnant. It seems that your family are a good support for you so make sure you lean on them when times are tough. And always know that we are all here for support if you need it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calli - great news on your transfer I'm so glad it all went well in the end!! Hope you have been taking it easy this weekend and resting up. Did you find out any news on frosties? Ohhh it's a shame you have to go back to work, but do make sure you try and take it easy, and if it does stress you out then just take sick leave, you are more important!!! And if you do take time off, I'm always around. Sending you heaps of positive vibes, I'm hoping with everything this is the cycle for you!!!

Beck - welcome to the forum, and the wonderful world of IVF! I pretty much agree with everything Calli has said regarding how you are feeling - yay it seems like its you are reacting well!! I was also told that the extra mucous was to do with high estrogen levels, which is a good sign. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day with your family, and we're always here.

T&K - wishing you guys lots of luck and positive vibes for tomorrow. Hope you are doing ok am thinking of you.

Kate - I hope everything went well with your dog, and that you have had a good weekend, and hopefully did some things for you!!!

AFM - Sooo I had my first jab today!! All the results came back fine on Friday so they took as a day 1 and I'm into my next (and hopefully) last full stim cycle! Am feeling good, and quite excited, and very hopeful, as well as a little scared. Am on the steroids and aspirin again, and will also be doing the intralipids, so hopefully this is the winning combination. My mum will be here a week on Wednesday and I just can't wait, it was this cycle last year when my mum was here that we fell pregnant - fingers crossed!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

Beck - sorry we didn't get to respond earlier. We had the same thing and called the clinic during our first round to check it was ok as we were concerned it meant the eggs were releasing. But they said it was just the high estrogen levels. I hope you have a successful round. Fingers crossed for you and welcome to the thread!!

Calli - that's great your transfer went well and you had your accupuncture all booked in around that time. I hope you get lots of frosties too Really really hoping this perfect little embryo is burrowing in and making a happy home for the next 8 or so months!! Will you do any POAS???? or just wait for the blood test?

Jen - wow that is so quick - onto the jabs already. Do you just do the FSH jabs or do you do lucrin ones too? When would egg pick up be for you? Your cycles are so quick. Ours take months!!

Kate - how are you going this week? I actually found it hardest emotionally a few weeks after the miscarriage. So don't give yourself a hard time. Just do what you need to. I hope you had a good weekend and took some time out for yourself.

AFM - well today's the day of the next blood test. Feeling a bit sick about it really. It has been nice to ignore the numbers and float along thinking everything will be ok because there has still been no bleeding or cramping etc. I guess it will be good to know how things are going one way or the other. Will let you girls know tonight what they say.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

How are you all?

My poochie is ok - he was a little out of it on pain meds Thurs/Friday but is getting back to his old self now. He has a cast on his leg - it's bright blue with yellow and green bones on it!!!! He's walking on 3 legs at the moment! He's normally an outside dog but we've had him inside which I'm hoping he wont get too used to!!! Rest of w/end was ok - I ended up working most of it

T&K have you got your results yet? I hope today is a lucky day for you!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Mustangkt - your poor puppy. Hope he gets better soon. The cast sounds very cute though! My two are outside atm because its so muddy and they stink and they're very put out having to sleep outside at night. They such spoilt little grubs.

Hope everyone else is doing well and having a great start to the week.

I had my second BT and u/s today with my FS. It was reasonably good results. I have EPU booked for wednesday morning, so trigger injection tonight at 7:30pm. Looking forward to no more injections for now, and to move onto the next stage. I have ended up with 14 total follicles. It seemed good until FS said that my BT came back at only 2150 (which i don't know much about), but he would like it to be higher, so doesn't expect to get a huge amount of eggs despite the amount of follicles there. That's more in line with my low AMH levels and what I was expecting, as 14 follicles was a bit of a surprise.

It feels like every stage is another big starting point. You think you've come to grips with the concept of being on IVF and then you start another stage and it all hits you again. I'm cooking up a nice pork roast tonight then sitting down and relaxing. I went to Yoga straight from my BT this morning and got 15 mins into the class and my injection site started to bleed quite hard again. Whoops! Lol! Kinda funny but annoyed that I had to leave yoga early. I suppose it was a bit naughty to go straight after.

I hope everyone has a nice evening and great nights sleep (fingers crossed)

Beck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

We got our blood results and Kate's HCG has dropped to 38 (from 280 last Wednesday). They said it looks like we lost the baby when we had the big bleed the week before but for some reason Kate's levels kept rising for another week before dropping off. It is so confusing. We are both shattered so will keep this short.

Thinking of you all as you progress with your current cycles. We have our fingers crossed and will check back in soon.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    T&K I'm so sorry that you are going through this again. I know there isn't much I can say but we are here for you whenever you need or want to talk. Am thinking of you both X

Thanks
    Reviews
    T&K - I'm really really sad to hear your news, if there was anything I could say to make things better I would, but I know that at this time nothing does sooth the pain. I hope you are both ok.

Sending lots of prayers and well wishes.
    x