Closed Thread
Page 101 of 116 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1151
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Trace – WOO HOO !!! That is such good news. Let’s hope the BT results on tomorrow are the same. I am tingling all over with anticipation for you both. I have a really good feeling about this one for you guys. In saying that though, I can imagine that you would be a little nervous – but think lots of positive thoughts and just know that we are all here to hopefully celebrate with you. How is Kate feeling? Please please please log on as soon as you know the results to keep us posted.

Jen – Welcome back! Glad you had a lovely time away. And AF has arrived – hip hip horray. So glad we will be in the 2WW together. It is going to be good to have someone to go through that time. I am considering taking a week off after ET date just so that I am relaxed but don’t want to be going bonkers at home. Thoughts anyone?? Yes, my parents arrived home on the weekend and I told them that they cannot go away ever again! They had such a great time though. And brought back lots of presents for us which was really exciting.

Kate and Sandy – hope you are well.

AFM – I feel soooooo bloated at the moment. My tummy just feels awfully full. When I have to bend over, I can that there are lots of something (hopefully eggies) there. Heres hoping that this is a good sign as last time I didn’t feel anything. Fingers crossed ! I am really excited about the scan on Friday cause I am feeling good about this time. Hoping that there are lots of eggies growing in there. Like Jen said, lets hope this is the cycle for all of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Calli - that is great you are feeling lots of action going on in your belly. I hope this is a really good round for you guys. That's good you are feeling positive about it. Fingers crossed for the scan tomorrow.

Jen - that's great time is flying by for you and you will have another transfer really soon. Makes a difference when you have something fun to do rather than just being at home waiting for each day to pass!!

AFM - Thanks for all your congrats and thoughts. Yesterday though was not such a good day. Kate had bad cramping and a lot of bleeding all day. We got a blood test yesterday (a day early) and HCG was 55 and Progesterone was 21 (which they say is low). That is pretty much the same results we got last round on the same day. We seem to have an issue with keeping Kate's progestone high enough to keep her AF away. We figured that was the end of it and were pretty devistated yest. But the nurses have increased the progesterone to 3 x a day and want to do another blood test on Friday.

We POAS again this morning and the line was even darker than yesterday so its pretty confusing. Seems like our little Shadow is hanging on but we just don't hold much hope given the amount of bleeding. Only time will tell I guess.

We'll let you know how we go tomorrow...

T&K x

Thanks
    Reviews
    T & K - Am thinking and praying for you both. I can't imagine how you must both be feeling, but I'm hopeful for you both. Bleeding can be common in early pregnancy and seems even more so in IVF pregnancies - although completely terrifying. I hope you get some good results tomorrow. I really feel for you both, this is so unfair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am on my phone so will be a quick one...

Have been thinking of you girls, how did everyone go today?

I really hope you got some good news today T & K, have everything crossed!

Calli are you set for EPU on Monday? How did everything look today?

Kate and Sandy, how are you both?

All good here, although DH has man flu, a severe case - bless him, and it's his birthday tomorrow!! Love him...

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

TK – Aw I am thinking of you guys and sending you good wishes . I am hopeful that it is just a bleed and that all else is well . How did you BT go today? Any news? We are all thinking of you guys and hoping that all is well in there. It does seems strange that you POAS still reads pregnant... well lets hope all is well. Big hugs xx

Jen – How are you feeling? Hope all is going well. Monday is the big day! Fingers crossed your lining is growing nicely and you won’t be far behind me. Any plans for the weekend? I gather with DH being ill that you will probably stay home to look after him. Stay away from him though cause you don't want to get sick.

AFM – I had my scan this morning and we have between 10 and 18 eggies! So happy. I was really worried that it would be the same as last time. In saying that though, last time we were told we had 10 eggs and we only got 5. Anyway, they all looked a lot bigger than last time too so hopefully that is a good sign. So all booked in for EPU on Monday. I am really hoping that all our little eggies survive till then. I am just going to have a relaxing weekend – have just hired a few videos and plan to stay home for most of the weekend. Hope everyone else is well and things are going nicely for you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls its Kate here.... I hacked her again

Calli - Fantastic news about your eggies!!! it must have something to do with having a second round, your body is responding better. We will be resting this weekend too, hope you got a good selection of DVD's. Best of Luck for Monday, we will be thinking of you.

Jen - Hope the DH is under control with the man flu!!! I can only imagine what its like in your home right now. We don't have the Man Flu in our home EVER!!! Thanks for your thoughts and well wishes.

Kate - Hope you are doing ok. We are thinking of you.

AFM - We had our second blood test this morning, I have had cramping and fairly heavy bleeding since Wednesday morning and was prepared for the worst. I spent the day in bed on Wednesday and cried all day. I got a call this afternoon and the nurse was quite friendly in her tone and I instantly knew it was good news. She said my HCG levels had more than doubled and now at 144 I had to ask her to repeat herself, as I just could not believe it. The last few days I have POAS twice a day and it was coming up strong still so I have been puzzled as to why I am bleeding so much. I have to go into the clinic in the morning and get pessaries and go on them 3 x a day level 400. Apparently Crinone Gel does not show up well on your blood tests. My progesterone level is very low still at 22. This afternoon I spent resting in bed and I have noticed that the bleeding is slowing down which I am happy about. We are both still scared though, we will just take one day at a time.

K&T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi trace and Kate

I haven't been on here for a while but just saw your posts and wanted to share my story with you and hopefully give you a positive outlook on your situation. I had a bleed at 5 weeks bright red and cramping and immediately thought I had lost the baby. I was ordered to strict bed rest and increase my pessaries to 5 x 400 a day. I was on bed rest for 3 weeks in total and had another 2 bleeds during that time. We were given a 50/50 chance. My progesterone level was 22 and it slowly started to rise once my pessaries were increased. I had weekly scans and my fs showed us where the bleeding was coming from in my uterus. We were also told that ivf for some unknown reason has increased risk of bleeding. It was the worst 3 weeks of our lives. I'm now 11 weeks pregnant and was given the all clear at 9 weeks. We are very lucky that this little bubba is a fighter and I'm hoping that you too also have a little fighter. Wishing you all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is so good to hear from you Kristin. When you went MIA I thought the worst and worried for you. So so great to hear that all is going well for you. 11 weeks - congratulations!!! You have given us hope.

We got more progesterone this morning from the nurses. They have only got us on 400 3 x a day but I wonder if we should slip a couple extra in here and there for good measure.... we just really want to keep this baby.

Kate has been resting as much as she can but is not on bed rest or anything. What was your HCG at 4 weeks 2 days? and at 5 weeks? I really hope our levels on Wednesday (which would be 5 weeks) sky rocket. We really just don't want to go through that loss again. Finding this part the toughest of all.

To all the other girls out there - loved up, mustang kt, sandy etc. Hope you are doing ok. Post us a message to let us know what you are up to.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah when we had the scare I kind of just stopped coming on bub hub. I just needed a break from everything! HCG levels are different for everyone but mine were 890 at 4w2d and then 11496 at 5w2d and that was the same day I started bleeding. The main thing is your levels are increasing accordingly. My progesterone was 22 and when they said it was on the low side i had to increase to 3 a day and then after the bleeding 5 a day. It can't hurt to increase the dose. I would give it a go and see. And also if Kate can rest as much as possible. I've had terrible all day sickness which is starting to ease now. My NT scan is the 17th July and we can't wait to make sure everything is still ok. I have everything crossed for you both and sending you lots of positive vibes.

Hi to all the other lovely ladies. Sorry I've been away for so long!! Hope your all going well.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Kristin - thanks for the information. It is such an anxious time - it is good to hear from others who have gotten through it. I hope all goes well for your scan in a week or so. Totally understand about taking time out too! Sometimes it can all get a bit much can't it.

Calli - good luck today for your egg pick up!! Let us know how you go and how many eggies you get. Hope you are not too sore. How many days are you taking off work? Did you decide to take next week off too? Thinking of you!!

Jen - how was your lining scan today? Is everything looking good for your transfer? Do you have a date for that yet?

AFM - we haven't had any bleeding since Friday afternoon so we have slowly become a little more relaxed as the weekend went by. We POAS again last night and the line is as dark as it can get I think - even darker than on Friday. We just can't wait for Wednesday's blood test though as really bloods are now the only thing to really let us know how its going. I guess the 5 week 1 day blood test will give us a good indication of whether the pregnancy is on track and viable. Fingers crossed for some good big HCG numbers.

T&K