Closed Thread
Page 100 of 116 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1151
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

So great to meet you Jen and Calli. Count us in for a regular coffee - next time I'll be more organised and remember my wallet!!! our shout for sure.

Calli - oh no sorry you had such a bad day. I have a fish bowl office too!! Impossible to have any discrete tears on one of those!! I think it is almost impossible to stop the tears on lucrin. Fingers crossed tomorrow you get the all clear to start the FSH so you can feel more normal again. Hang in there chicka.

AFM - we transferred the good embryo today. Unlikely we will get any others to the freezer (we'll find out for sure tomorrow) so we are just getting the one embryo per cycle. FS is recommending that we use a different donor next round if this one doesn't work - just to try something different and to narrow down why we drop numbers like that at the end. But for now we are just hoping that this is the one for us.... fingers crossed!!!!

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls!!

Hope everyone is doing well, and rugging up in this cold spell. When I got up this morning it was so dark and cold, it completely felt like Xmas to me that I even had that excited feeling ! I will never get used to hot Xmas'!!!

Trace & Kate - Yay for all going well at the transfer, I have absolutely everything crossed that this is your turn, so no need to think about future cycles!! Sooooo let the 2WW crazies start!!! You girls POAS don't you? When will you start do you think?

Calli - Oh hun I am sorry that you had a tough day yesterday ! And bah to having glass offices! I hope you are feeling better today and got some good news at the clinic, that and you had some choccy last night! You starting your FSH tomorrow? Does that mean you get to stop Lucrin (sorry not to sure about your drugs)?

AFM - Am sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for AF... Hmmmm not really sure what is going, but am sure it will be any day soon!! Am off to Sydney on Thursday for a long weekend, am staying with my sister-in-law . DH is coming down on Sat as we have a birthday to go to, looking forward to a change in scenery, and a girls catch up before DH comes down!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just thought I'd log on and see how everyone is doing.... Jen I'm really sorry to hear that the cycle didn't work again.

I'm doing okish - just trying to get back into society. Had a few crying bouts here and there and have mostly just wanted to stay at home in my pj's! Started personal training again this morning. I have actually put on 2kg and my boobs have increased (even more) since I had the operation so I'm guessing my hormones are once again going insane. Need to wait for a natural cycle before I can go again, but not sure if I'm ready (physically or mentally yet). I have no idea when my AF will come either!

Anyhoo - at work so better well work!

Hope you are all going ok.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Kate - I really feel for you. It is just so hard what you are going through and feeling. You really just feel so gutted and those around you at work etc. unless they have gone through a similar thing just won't understand and often say things that just don't help. But trust me that while you don't feel ready yet to try again, you will get to a point where you feel strong again. Just allow yourself this time to grieve. Because it is a loss. Sending you hugs. Just take it day by day.

Jen - hope you have a good trip away.

Calli - how are you going love? what did the FS say the other day?

AFM - we are doing pretty good so far on the 2WW. I'm still busy at work so that's a good distraction and my Kate is just trying not to think about it too much. We are much more relaxed about it than last time. I think we'll start to POAS this weekend but last time it didn't show up until early next week so not really expecting to see anything. But hey... you never know. We also looked at the other donor options this week and for now have decided to stick with our current donor and just see how we feel in a month's time.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

So sorry for not coming on sooner. I think I jinxed myself when we were having coffee and I said I was lucky that my work hours were only 8 ish till say 6ish... this week has been long hours! Anyway I am thoroughly looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

TK – Yah for transfer! I am soooo excited for you guys. I am sorry that you didn’t have any frosties though. Hopefully that is a good sign and you won’t need to have any anyway. Fingers crossed anyway. It’s funny that you say you are both much more relaxed this time round. I feel exactly the same (apart from the hormonal roller coaster I have been on). I have not been thinking about it very much at all for some reason. I mean I have been so caught up with the emotions from the hormones. My thoughts haven’t been about IVF and getting pregnant, but rather I have just been feeling emotional. Strange hey. The nurse even recommended to speak with the counsellor the clinic offers but as I said to her, I don’t feel stressed about the IVF. It is just the hormones. Aw I can’t wait to hear your POAS results! Keep us all posted please.... You both seem so comfortable with your current donor so I think you should go with what you feel is best. You put so much effort into picking the right one, so my view is that a little perseverance has to be a good thing.

Jen – Yes, I did have some chocolate on Monday night. In fact we made the chocolate muffins again. I can’t seem to stop eating them. I have said to DH that we need to not buy anymore cause if I am not careful, I am going to get huge! All this emotional eating. By now I imagine that you are enjoying your LONG weekend in Sydney. What a great idea and a nice way to take your mind off things.

Kate – Nice to see you back. It sure is a difficult ride that you have been on. I really feel for you too. I know that you will be ready to try again one time in the future. But there is no rush. Just take your time. You will know when you are ready again. As TK said, just take it day by day at the moment. We are all here for you.

AFM – I have started the FSH and feel like myself again. It is amazing. I went to the clinic earlier in the week –after blood test results, they said I was definitely base line which is why I was feeling so hormonal. FS said that there is a little fluid (ie; blood) that showed up on my scan which he said may mean we need to put back our EPU date. But he didn’t seem to think it was a problem that I have been bleeding the whole time. And yes, my AF is still there... Well I figure if he is not concerned, then neither am I. So next BT is scheduled for 2 July. Fingers crossed there will be lots of little eggies growing. My stomach is getting bigger but I can’t work out whether that is cause of the muffins or the injections he he he...

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Calli - yeah!! so glad you are onto the FSH and feeling better/normal. What date do you think egg pick up will be? Hope we both have a quieter week at work this week.

AFM - we are well into the 2WW and the crazies set in this weekend. We've both been really really emotional. We POAS yesterday and today and still just the one line... but last time it didn't show up until tomorrow so we are still hopeful.

We got some more information from the embryologist about our donor on Friday and they said he seems fine (i.e. he hasn't had big drop offs with other women) so it doesn't look like we need to change donors. FS thinks it could be an issue with Kate's eggs. So today we have been googling all the ways you can improve egg quality for next round (if we aren't preg this round that is). At least we know we don't have to change donors and can focus on trying to improve things. We are lucky that we get the 1 embryo to transfer each go and we just have to accept that it may take a bit longer.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gals,

TK – How are you going? Have you POAS again?? Anything different? Great news with your donor. You have felt good with him all along, so hopefully your instincts are correct. When is your BT date? My EPU is scheduled for next Monday 9 July. To be honest, I am going to be glad to have the 2 days off work cause it has been so hectic.

Jen – How was your trip away? What did you get up to? Are you back yet? Any news on the AF?? Sorry for all the questions.

AFM - Wow, what a different week this one is! Amazing how much better I feel. Had BT this morning and levels are going well. I am feeling a little bloated which is hopefully a good sign. We are hoping for a number of eggies so that we can have some frosties! Fingers crossed anyway. We have the next scan on Friday to see how many eggs we have. Here’s hoping to a belly full of eggs.

Hope all the other lovely ladies are well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Calli - that's great you have had a better week. These hormones do some funny things to you don't they. Wow Monday is not far away!! We have our fingers crossed you get lots of eggies this round. Let us know how your scan goes on Friday. I always love seeing the follicles on the screen. You are almost there!!

Sandy - how are you going lovely? Do you have any dates yet for your transfer?

Jen - hope your weekend away was just what you needed. Has AF arrived for you yet?

AFM - Yep we have been POAS (like 10 times) - to start with there was nothing. But as of Monday we had the faintest of shadows, this morning it was darker and tonight there was a very clear second line :-) wahoo. We have a blood test on Thursday so will be good to see what our levels are. We are a bit excited but nervous too. I am still in shock we got this far again. I just really thought that maybe this round we just wouldn't get pregnant - so pretty happy about it. Now we just need our little girl (we think its a girl) to hold on.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Trace & Kate!

Hopefully Thursday will confirm your exciting news!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies

Am finally back from my long weekend away, was nice to let my hair down for a bit., and catch up with family and friends. Ate far far too much, but it was all yummy!! But geez was it cold down there. Anyways now back down to reality.......
    Was thinking about you all.....

Kate – It’s nice to hear from you. I’m so sorry that you are having to go through this, have been thinking of you and your DH. Take all the time you need til you are ready, it’s really hard deciding to when to try again. Looking back I wasn’t ready when I tried again, and feel that in some ways I wasted my two frozen cycles, but it also helped me grieve and accept what had happened to us. Look after you...

Calli – Glad to hear that you are going better now that you are on the FSH, and good that things aren’t so hectic for you at the moment – think you may well might have jinxed yourself, but at the least I guess it kept you distracted!! Ooooh hope there are lots of eggs growing away in there, good luck for Friday, the time seems to be flying by at the moment. I’m so glad that everything is going to plan, and the bleeding wasn’t anything much to worry about!! Fingers crossed for EPU on Monday!! I have my appt on the same day, in fact our transfer may well be on the same date if all goes well, anyways we’ll be in the TWW together... YAY hopefully it will be good news for us both! Are your parents home yet??

Trace & Kate – WOO HOO that is the BEST news. Am keeping absolutely everything crossed for you guys, that is soooo amazing! Let you guys be the start of the BFP’s that start rolling in for us all. How is Kate doing? Any symptoms? You must both be over the moon. Now come on and share a pic of the tests with us!! WOO HOO!!

AFM – AF started my first day in Sydney, so am a pill popping again, have a scan on Monday to see how my lining is and book in for transfer, can’t believe how quickly this has gone so far. Have been feeling a bit off on the pills this time round – fear I may have jinxed myself too haha but it’s not big deal! Please please please let this be our cycle..... all of us!!