+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Today I am sitting here holding my DS3 who just cries and cries and a part of me wishes I didnt have a 3rd baby. I love him and wouldn't give him up now but the last 4 months have been the hardest of my lifw and I can feel every inch of my sanity slipping away and no one around me seems to care or can help.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Huge hugs!

Many years ago I had 3 little boys and some days were so so hard.

Hang in there,it does get easier, it's hard when they cry all the time, it shatters your confidence.

It's better to just pop him in his cot and take a 5 minute sanity saving break.

Hope things start looking up for you Peanut xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 4yo ds1 is not night time toilet trained... He has been out of day nappies for 2yrs I feel and know I am not trying hard enough to get him trained, he wants to do it but I just can't be bothered with the extra washing and extra night waking on top of dd2 as I read this back I can see how lazy I am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so glad this has been recently bumped and rediscovered for all us newer mums on bh.... Still only up to page 6. Here is a guilty shame now- I'm reading this right now on my phone ignoring dd!!! I play with my phone and ignore dd more often than I care to admit.....
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 08-10-2013 at 16:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing. Great thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sub

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's is so much I feel ashamed of but not liking being a mother very much in this moment sums it up and breaks my heart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In pretty sure I'm not even half the mother I used to be.

I lose patience easily. I find it difficult to focus on activities with my children. I'd rather take them to a park because then I can have a coffee and sit on my phone while they burn themselves out. I used to love reading to them but now I can't be bothered. I don't care about play doh or dressing up. I just want to curl up in a ball. I'm constantly telling them to "go and play" (they're 18mths and 3). Today I yelled at them to shut up. Three times. They had been fighting, whining, I'd had no sleep and I just lost it. They were terrified. So was I.

They hardly sleep and I don't get a break and I feel so incredibly jealous of other people's calm, napping toddlers that it makes me angry at my own

My marriage is ending and everything I'm feeling seems to be coming through in the way I parent and I can't help it. I'm so worried the babies I've made already hate me.

My 3 year old said to me today 'please stop being angry mummy'. But I don't know how to. I just can't wait to put them to sleep so I can stuff my face and cry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Salty View Post
    In pretty sure I'm not even half the mother I used to be.

I lose patience easily. I find it difficult to focus on activities with my children. I'd rather take them to a park because then I can have a coffee and sit on my phone while they burn themselves out. I used to love reading to them but now I can't be bothered. I don't care about play doh or dressing up. I just want to curl up in a ball. I'm constantly telling them to "go and play" (they're 18mths and 3). Today I yelled at them to shut up. Three times. They had been fighting, whining, I'd had no sleep and I just lost it. They were terrified. So was I.

They hardly sleep and I don't get a break and I feel so incredibly jealous of other people's calm, napping toddlers that it makes me angry at my own

My marriage is ending and everything I'm feeling seems to be coming through in the way I parent and I can't help it. I'm so worried the babies I've made already hate me.

My 3 year old said to me today 'please stop being angry mummy'. But I don't know how to. I just can't wait to put them to sleep so I can stuff my face and cry.
    Hugs.

I know exactly how you feel. My kids are the same ages (15 months and 3 years) and I do the exact same stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs ladies and try and reach out for help in any way u can x

Thanks
    Reviews
    subscribing to this thread. hugs to all the brave ladies